Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Glory Fans doing my head in!

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:25 pm

THIS IS PART OF A CONVERSATION ON FACEBOOK BETWEEN ME (MICHAEL LITTLEWOOD) AND SOME OF THE BOYS I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH. THE CONVERSATION STARTED WITH THEM ARGUING OVER THE RESULT TODAY.

PS: HEOLDDU WAS OUR SCHOOL AND SORRY IF ITS HARD TO READ.

Michael Littlewood This is funny as f**k, two of you have only been to Old Trafford once and you to have not been Anfield much if at all.

Real supporters watch their teams lads.
about an hour ago ยท

Josh Evans Arka littlewood ,he sounds like hes in the city soul crew haha
about an hour ago

Grant Sheehan iv been 3 times and going to stoke last game so get ur facts right
about an hour ago

Dan Jones fuckk up pik! startin to do my head in thinkin your'a hooligan now,
1. you cant even play foootball!.
2. its upto them who they support an i have been to anfield.
3. you've supported about 5 teams :L

you and carter ccfc hooligans goin to protests on yourr own!!
about an hour ago

Grant Sheehan ^^^^ :L:L yesss jones
about an hour ago

Dan Jones does my nut in mun! wudn be so bad if he cud play football, avn supported about 5 teams before and didnt think he was an hooligan.
59 minutes ago

Michael Sheehan Yes Jones :L
54 minutes ago

Michael Sheehan Full 6 of them at a protest lmfao
54 minutes ago

Grant Sheehan ^ :L:L
53 minutes ago

Grant Sheehan pik man utds statium when its filling up has a better attendance than cardiffs hole game!
52 minutes ago

Michael Sheehan It aint just about goin to games anyway been buying all the club merchandise since i was like 6 or 7 :P PLUS U SUPPORTED CHELSEA WHEN WE WERE IN HEOLLDU
49 minutes ago

Michael Littlewood If you look around all football stadium's you will see the majority can't play football so that's that point invalid. I had a Newcastle top when I was about 5-6 and that was just bought me because I liked Shearer. I then didn't support anyone for years and when I came to Heolddu I decided to support Chelsea just to join in with the banter, yes this was major glory hunting I admit. But when I started to watch Cardiff and realised what it's like to be a proper football supporter I stopped supporting Chelsea as I had no passion for them. And I have never ever said I am a hooligan and I do not think I am. Hooliganism is pathetic and doesn't belong in football.

And you only choose to look at the protest that had six of us and not the one that had 3000 of us.

Re: Glory Fans doing my head in!

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:28 pm

i saw you sneak out 10 mins from the end today :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:28 pm

can't you play football?

are you a hooligan?

you supported five teams?
:lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:29 pm

well most were "glory fans" when i was in school everyone supported prem clubs, the "cardiff shity" etc was all aimed my way, and now all of them claim to be "die hard" cardiff fans

all swings and roundabouts

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:31 pm

rob wrote:i saw you sneak out 10 mins from the end today :lol: :lol:

I always go and sit near the exit for last 10 mins and then get out quick to avoid traffic because it adds around 40 minutes onto my journey. If its a close game I tend to stay.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:33 pm

'You ain't a real fan, you can't even play football'

When has playing football got anything to do with supporting it? f*cking dull sods. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:33 pm

when i was younger and in primary school cardiff city were always a 3rd division team so didn't have any city fans apart from myself but i liked the premiership teams too. see nothing wrong with little kids watching the premiership teams but you should grow out of it by your teens.

one of my close friends is a liverpool fan and it doesnt bother me. he's gone to a few cardiff games with me and enjoyed it.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:34 pm

NTB wrote:

I always go and sit near the exit for last 10 mins and then get out quick to avoid traffic because it adds around 40 minutes onto my journey. If its a close game I tend to stay.

was gonna give you a fiver for your shirt of hurt mate, will catch you next time. you sit the row below me. where you live then?

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:35 pm

Pompey wrote:'You ain't a real fan, you can't even play football'

When has playing football got anything to do with supporting it? f*cking dull sods. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i know i can't bloody skate any good but i love ice hockey,

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:36 pm

bwoodblue wrote:

Exactly. Loads of people like music but not many play instruments.
The Gene pool is just getting worse and worse these days :lol:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:36 pm

bwoodblue wrote:can't you play football?

are you a hooligan?

you supported five teams?

I am shocking at football but what that has to do with me being a proper football fan or not is beyond me.

Nope I am anything but a hooligan. I just chant and support the team.

Nope like I said I had a Newcastle shirt when I was about 5 and that was simply because I was obsessed with Shearer. And when I joined comprehensive school everyone supported Man U, Liverpool etc so I chose Chelsea just to have some banter with them. When I was 14 I was asked to a city match and that was the first real time I had even heard of City and I have only missed two home matches since then.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Pompey wrote:
bwoodblue wrote:

Exactly. Loads of people like music but not many play instruments.
The Gene pool is just getting worse and worse these days :lol:

I can play bass so I'm only allowed to listen to 70s funk.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:37 pm

rob wrote:
NTB wrote:

was gonna give you a fiver for your shirt of hurt mate, will catch you next time. you sit the row below me. where you live then?

I live in New Tredegar, a little village between Rhymney and Bargoed. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Ben wrote:well most were "glory fans" when i was in school everyone supported prem clubs, the "cardiff shity" etc was all aimed my way, and now all of them claim to be "die hard" cardiff fans

all swings and roundabouts

Me too. I used to get teased for supporting them and not liverpool or united

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:40 pm

i know new tredegar i lived in hengoed for 30 years

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:41 pm

rob wrote:i know new tredegar i lived in hengoed for 30 years

Oh right, my old man lives in Hengoed.

Are you directly behind me in the stadium or over to the side a bit? Which one are you in your avatar?

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:43 pm

NTB wrote:
rob wrote:i know new tredegar i lived in hengoed for 30 years

Oh right, my old man lives in Hengoed.

Are you directly behind me in the stadium or over to the side a bit? Which one are you in your avatar?

im the old one in the white shirt,lol the other is my son. i sit behined and over im on the end by the isle. :D

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:25 pm

f**k them. You are superior as you support your local team.