Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:50 pm

what a load of auld shit! :ayatollah:

that's it! :lol:

Re: Rugby

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:52 pm

:ayatollah:

Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:54 pm

It's over and done with now mate, don't worry. I love it though, it doesn't register on the news up here, it's all footy, ice hockey, rugby league and other general sports, given fairly equal coverage (relative to the "rugby union and nothing else" approach taken in Wales)

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:24 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:It's over and done with now mate, don't worry. I love it though, it doesn't register on the news up here, it's all footy, ice hockey, rugby league and other general sports, given fairly equal coverage (relative to the "rugby union and nothing else" approach taken in Wales)

tHANK f**k FOR THAT IVE had a gutsful of all the shite...well at least we know winter is over when the 6 nations is done....roll on april 3rd...slaugher of the jacks 8-)

Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:40 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
DaveSheffield wrote:It's over and done with now mate, don't worry. I love it though, it doesn't register on the news up here, it's all footy, ice hockey, rugby league and other general sports, given fairly equal coverage (relative to the "rugby union and nothing else" approach taken in Wales)

tHANK f**k FOR THAT IVE had a gutsful of all the shite...well at least we know winter is over when the 6 nations is done....roll on april 3rd...slaugher of the jacks 8-)

rugby is shit :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: