Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Milly charity streak anouncement!!!!!!

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:57 am

Milly and i had a conversation yesterday and after a heated discussion i finally persuaded him no to streak during the game, as to avoid him having a ban (and on family day)also to save him getting arrested.

So we then discussed Mr Milly doing a streak around the concourse on Derby day aginst our west wales cousins FOR CHARITY i would leave it to mr milly to explain how you can sponsor him and which charity he would like to favour, for doing this unselfish act of bravery

go for it MILLY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Milly charity streak anouncement!!!!!!

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:01 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:Milly and i had a conversation yesterday and after a heated discussion i finally persuaded him no to streak during the game, as to avoid him having a ban (and on family day)also to save him getting arrested.

So we then discussed Mr Milly doing a streak around the concourse on Derby day aginst our west wales cousins FOR CHARITY i would leave it to mr milly to explain how you can sponsor him and which charity he would like to favour, for doing this unselfish act of bravery

go for it MILLY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

8am and your already up talking shit. cant recall any coinvo of these sorts :oops:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:05 am

but i was drinking shandy and you............................. ;) :D were drunk :o

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:24 am

The thongs and some armbands, doing the swim away all around the ground!!

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:32 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:but i was drinking shandy and you............................. ;) :D were drunk :o

LOL so thats his excuse for doing it - in the sober light of day me thinks Moll will shy away from a challenge mr Baz! :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:46 am

Mr Davies wrote:The thongs and some armbands, doing the swim away all around the ground!!

i know i was pissed and kept swearing infront of your daughter (sorry by the way) but there is no need to wish death on me! :lol: