Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

went to my caravan saturday

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:10 am

opened up the caravan saturday ready for the glorious summer ahead,stayed down there on myown and was woken at 6 a.m by the dawn chorus as the birds woke and sang,beautiful i thought as i layed there listening.2 hours later.....if i had a gun id have shot the annoying f@cking bleeders :D :D

Re: went to my caravan saturday

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:29 am

go chuck some bread on top of a carvan furthest away from you the night before problem sorted. :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:56 am

I dont mind the birds singing its the sound of the seagulls with hobnail boots running across the caravan roof which used to get to me

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:03 pm

where's your caravan Krab ? mines just outside Narbeth.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Nickerino wrote:where's your caravan Krab ? mines just outside Narbeth.

broadhaven,just past haverford. :ayatollah:
p.s. are you the guy that goes fishing(posting on ccmb)

Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:53 pm

yep...and also they guy that's just collected £920 from ccfc 50/50 win at the watford game.

I am already planning a fishing assult on west wales (with kids) starting with Saundersfoot harbour wall the first chance I get.

yippo (ccmb) is a keen fisherman and lives west wales...I shall be probing him for some good local advice.

We should be down our van ..off and on during the Easter break...when you down next ?

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Nickerino wrote:yep...and also they guy that's just collected £920 from ccfc 50/50 win at the watford game.

I am already planning a fishing assult on west wales (with kids) starting with Saundersfoot harbour wall the first chance I get.

yippo (ccmb) is a keen fisherman and lives west wales...I shall be probing him for some good local advice.

We should be down our van ..off and on during the Easter break...when you down next ?

easter break,just to let you know the fishing is shocking here,shore league yesterday(5 man teams)3 teams had no weighers ,my team 1 weigher and that was good enough for 5th overall,monknash area,if you ever need any advice ,help,P.M me,(i didnt fish yesterday)dogfish are starting to show.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:59 pm

apple stumps work better than crusts or so i am told! :lol: