Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

city shirts and the lack of names on the back

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:54 am

you dont seem to see as many shirts with your fav player on the back,not sure if people are fed up of getting name put on the back only to see the player sold or the fact the club shop hasnt had any vowels in stock for 6 months :lol:

Re: city shirts and the lack of names on the back

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:03 pm

krab wrote:you dont seem to see as many shirts with your fav player on the back,not sure if people are fed up of getting name put on the back only to see the player sold or the fact the club shop hasnt had any vowels in stock for 6 months :lol:

My mum got me one with my name on the back for my 30th in January, but when you look at the cost of it these days amd as you say with players moving on or changing squad numbers, then you can't really blame anyone!!!

Re: city shirts and the lack of names on the back

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:08 pm

PtB wrote:
krab wrote:you dont seem to see as many shirts with your fav player on the back,not sure if people are fed up of getting name put on the back only to see the player sold or the fact the club shop hasnt had any vowels in stock for 6 months :lol:

My mum got me one with my name on the back for my 30th in January, but when you look at the cost of it these days amd as you say with players moving on or changing squad numbers, then you can't really blame anyone!!!

my boy had chopra,then he was sold,alexander on his keepers shirt and then fowler,yes your probably right :ayatollah: