Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Daytime TV

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:40 pm

What a load of wank.

Re: Daytime TV

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:43 pm

PtB wrote:What a load of wank.

f**k all wrong with a bit of this morning, (holly willoughby always gets me to rise early..........from bed)
jeremy kyle is funny good to see the people of canton getting there say on national tv.
loose women......gota love loose women :)

:ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:46 pm

milly44 wrote:

f**k all wrong with a bit of this morning, (holly willoughby always gets me to rise early..........from bed)
jeremy kyle is funny good to see the people of canton getting there say on national tv.

I missed holly, she could get me to rise any time, even if she does have a freaky eye. Jeremy Kyle does my tits in, and although there is nothing wrong with loose women, there is something wrong with the loose women that have to be on tv. :old:

Cheryl Cole's loose, get her on the f*cking tv and the ratings. and hardons, will be through the roof!!! :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:48 pm

PtB wrote:
milly44 wrote:

I missed holly, she could get me to rise any time, even if she does have a freaky eye. Jeremy Kyle does my tits in, and although there is nothing wrong with loose women, there is something wrong with the loose women that have to be on tv. :old:

Cheryl Cole's loose, get her on the f*cking tv and the ratings. and hardons, will be through the roof!!! :ayatollah:

is cheryl loose ?? :o i always though she was mentally stable ;)

funnily enough iv never noticed hollys freaky eye

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:49 pm

I remember being on the dole years ago and Home and Away was like an alrm clock really. Watch tha then Neigbours and then off up the pub. Every day that was my routine. f**k going to the job centre at a set time wevery 2 weeks, they would have to work around my pub time

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:50 pm

PtB wrote:
milly44 wrote:

I wonder what Cheryl Cole's family thought when she took hopme a gay, black Arsenal player to meet them :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I remember being on the dole years ago and Home and Away was like an alrm clock really. Watch tha then Neigbours and then off up the pub. Every day that was my routine. f**k going to the job centre at a set time wevery 2 weeks, they would have to work around my pub time

theres a theme to our convos mate, and its not home an away :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:53 pm

milly44 wrote:

She is now I've banged her lol and you only see holly's eye when you're lying beside her :lol: Honestly, have you never noticed it? Freaks me out, but then I just look at her tits and it's forgotten about!

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:55 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:I remember being on the dole years ago and Home and Away was like an alrm clock really. Watch tha then Neigbours and then off up the pub. Every day that was my routine. f**k going to the job centre at a set time wevery 2 weeks, they would have to work around my pub time

theres a theme to our convos mate, and its not home an away :lol:

Ha ha!!!! :lol: Yeah, they always seem to end up the same way!

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:56 pm

PtB wrote:
milly44 wrote:

She is now I've banged her lol and you only see holly's eye when you're lying beside her :lol: Honestly, have you never noticed it? Freaks me out, but then I just look at her tits and it's forgotten about!

iv never worked my way that far up her body to reach her eyes. :shock:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:57 pm

Holly Willoughby has a lovely pair of.......erm.... eyes

Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:00 pm

Have a look when she's being monkeyfaced :ayatollah: