Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY WE HAVE

Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Labour,Conservative, Liberal,Ukip, Snp,Plaid, Bnp, etc etc etc PARTIES.

IN MY OPINION BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS and WANT FREEDOM OF CHOICE, If there wasnt a Demand for them, they would not exist.

IF THE NSA(New Supporters Association) GETS PLENTY OFF SUPPORT OR DOES NOT GET PLENTY OF SUPPORT, That surely will answer everyones questions, is there a need for it. Judging by the emails/pm's in the last few months over 600, that is mainly why this has come about.
But when it comes down to being a Member and how many members it gets, surely that will answer everything.

Re: CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY WE HAVE

Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:55 pm

I am not argueing with that annis , thats a perfectly fair point

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:40 pm

count me in aslong as it takes a pro action approach to problems with the club :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Sludge wrote:I am not argueing with that annis , thats a perfectly fair point

I am. Using the Judean Peoples Front and Peoples Front of Judea argument. The point being that the Romans are still in charge.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:
Sludge wrote:I am not argueing with that annis , thats a perfectly fair point

I am. Using the Judean Peoples Front and Peoples Front of Judea argument. The point being that the Romans are still in charge.

I like you Mike and you have the world’s greatest radio face, but I think using a Monty Python film plot as the crux of your argument is a bit desperate....... :lol: