Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SAM HAMMAM SEEMS VERY

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:49 pm

Happy today, just rang and said the Malaysians(TG) were well impressed with our fans and especially having Malaysian flags out for them.
Also, Sam said our fans can help persuade them to come on board more than anything, thats what did it for him.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: SAM HAMMAM SEEMS VERY

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:51 pm

we need to make sure they feel welcome, god knows what the riddler has told them about us fans :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:52 pm

rob wrote:we need to make sure they feel welcome, god knows what the riddler has told them about us fans :ayatollah:

I was going to challenge them to a game of Premier Football :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:54 pm

PtB wrote:
rob wrote:we need to make sure they feel welcome, god knows what the riddler has told them about us fans :ayatollah:

I was going to challenge them to a game of Premier Football :lol:

after you kicked my arse 5-0 :( :oops:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Happy today, just rang and said the Malaysians(TG) were well impressed with our fans and especially having Malaysian flags out for them.
Also, Sam said our fans can help persuade them to come on board more than anything, thats what did it for him.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Is Sam in contact with them then Annis ?

ANd didnt he call us all a word I cant repeat on here for getting him involved :lol:

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:58 pm

I will be only happy once they have handed over £6 Million and The Riddler has gone for good.