Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEW STADIUM LOSING FANS NAD CARDIFF CITY LOST IT'S SOUL

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:18 pm

My Judgement and proved right at Sunday's game (and over whole season)

8 season ticket holders for last 8/9 years which attend 8/9 away games every year, all aged 25 -30.All big cardiff fans you can't doubt that by there record. However ysday i was the only one who went to the game as the other 7 stayed in the pub to watch Man utd, this didn't shock me as it's happened 5/6 times this season.I 100% know if the game was at ninian they would of been there like a shot.A few reasons given:

1) I can't be borthered it's like going to church
2) Rather a few cheaper pints in pub
3) No singing and ground's got no soul, matches bore me
4) Rather save money for Palace

Now when you think about this its madness we 6th on the verge of the playoffs and maybe a trip to wembley, 4/5 years ago city fans would be crazy,mental for this and buzzing all week.

I Don't blame the new ground,or the fans not singing, i blame CARDIFF CITY MANAGEMENT in my eyes they have lost trust in the fans, let the fans down and taken the soul away from the club.Cardiff city fans are famous for thier passion and i have one wish following city that this one day returns to the club and we can get excitied about home games and be buzzing again.

The fans have lost faith.I Urge us all to get back to our best for the remaining home games. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: