Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 9/11 - What do you think?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:58 am

just read through this for the first time (as there was no sex content)..................more confusing!

i just thought 2 planes where hijacked and crashed............SIMPLES! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:03 pm

Do you think anybody subscribes 9/11 to a single person in a cave ( and we'll ignore the fact he sure as hell wasn't living in a cave prior to 9/11 ) theory?

Like it or nor, Al Qaeda does exist, is highly organised; the attack was almost certainly planned for a long time.

One conspiracy theory - an offensive one to me - was that Mossad had to be behind it because "no Jews died, all were pre-warned".

Except Jews did die.

Oooops.

And then someone, can't remember who, claimed that the simple fact Jews did die didn't undermine the claim that all were warned. Just that some may not have read their emails...

Conspiracy theorists exist on the fringe. It's because there's much kudos - and indeed money - to be made be providing cynical, sceptical material.

Put it this way - assume there was a conspiracy. It would, by necessity, have to involve a large number of people. Yet not a single person "involved" or with access of proof has been able to provide it?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:09 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I said its a starting point :lol: What do you think then? it was organised by a guy in a cave in Afghanistan ? :lol: are you having a laugh? :lol:

...but it's a big cave... :old:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:10 pm

where was our chairman on 9/11,his silence is defening,elton john kept his gob shut about it as well,for me it was elton,riddler and that derek griffiths bloke that used to be on fingermouse that staged the whole thing,and they burnt down the afan lido,bastards

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:21 pm

PtB wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:I said its a starting point :lol: What do you think then? it was organised by a guy in a cave in Afghanistan ? :lol: are you having a laugh? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: alright he had a few mates over for a kebab barbeque :lol: while organising the destruction of one some of the most iconic buildings of the leading nation on earth with the most powerful Air force in the world and just let airliners fly freely into these buildings without confronting them and let them to fly into the pentagon in what is probably the most restricted piece of airspace on this planet :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:38 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
PtB wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: alright he had a few mates over for a kebab barbeque :lol: while organising the destruction of one some of the most iconic buildings of the leading nation on earth with the most powerful Air force in the world and just let airliners fly freely into these buildings without confronting them and let them to fly into the pentagon in what is probably the most restricted piece of airspace on this planet :lol:

I knew you'd see sense :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:57 pm

nugent wrote:as you can tell by my avatar ive been to the 9/11 museum. im open minded as the next person, but dont believe wikipedia as any nut job can write on it. as far as americans killing americans is concerned you must be having a laugh.
go visit the museum if you think it was a conspiracy, there is a wall which is covered with letters from children to their dads saying things like "dad, i know your stuck in the rubble but i know your alive and they will find you soon so you can come home"
yes war generates money but do you seriously think they did that to go to war??? when they could have produced a sexed up dossier like we did. plus the money the us government have paid out to rectify the city and compensate the families is in the billions.

Nugent
ive been to the museum too probably one of the most moving places ive ever been to

only thing i never really understood was why if you wanted to cause maximum effect and kill as many people as possible why strike the tower so early in the morning when they were at their lowest occupancy.
you had the mayor saying they would need 30k body bags an eventually there was a tenth of that total perished.
you can see how the conspiracy theories get started.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:15 pm

nugent wrote:as you can tell by my avatar ive been to the 9/11 museum. im open minded as the next person, but dont believe wikipedia as any nut job can write on it. as far as americans killing americans is concerned you must be having a laugh.
go visit the museum if you think it was a conspiracy, there is a wall which is covered with letters from children to their dads saying things like "dad, i know your stuck in the rubble but i know your alive and they will find you soon so you can come home"
yes war generates money but do you seriously think they did that to go to war??? when they could have produced a sexed up dossier like we did. plus the money the us government have paid out to rectify the city and compensate the families is in the billions.

Try serving alongside them in Iraq and Afghan...you wouldnt believe that for long!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:36 pm

I love watching 911 and think it's magnificent, although obviously the handling is a lot better now since the switch to 4 wheel drive that some models have been fitted with

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:00 pm

maccydee wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:read this and then tell me what you think
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

Wikipedia is full of shite I can write anything I want on there and naive people will quote it as fact.

I never said it was fact, HENSE THE WORD THEORY!!! It all makes sense though

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:02 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:read this and then tell me what you think
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

Wikipedia is full of shite I can write anything I want on there and naive people will quote it as fact.

I never said it was fact, HENSE THE WORD THEORY!!! It all makes sense though

You know too much.

Did you have something to do with it?

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:03 pm

PtB wrote:Did you have something to do with it?

he did change his username recently...

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:05 pm

nerd wrote:

I bet the US paid for that too.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:08 pm

PtB wrote:
nerd wrote:

I bet the US paid for that too.

Busted :oops:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:50 pm

Look they had some cheap Irish Builders in working on the top floor fitting some new doors, the one paddy said to his mate go fetch plane and take some off the top.The rest is History.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:12 pm

PtB wrote:Having looked over all this again with a sober head on, I think Dumbarton caught us on a bad night for us and a good night for them. There's a simple explanation for everything....... :roll:

I think PtB has the right idea.

This is a Cardiff City Fan Forum to discuss the team and everything about the team. Encroaching into 9/11 and maddy territory is wrong for two reasons

1) If you want to talk about this kinda general stuff, go to a forum that is for general day to day "current affairs"

also

2) I have been on some of these forums, and things get pretty bitter and rivalries are pretty heated - do we really want to go down that route

Please keep this site for the FOOTY !

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:27 pm

nigelmac wrote:
PtB wrote:Having looked over all this again with a sober head on, I think Dumbarton caught us on a bad night for us and a good night for them. There's a simple explanation for everything....... :roll:

I think PtB has the right idea.

This is a Cardiff City Fan Forum to discuss the team and everything about the team. Encroaching into 9/11 and maddy territory is wrong for two reasons

1) If you want to talk about this kinda general stuff, go to a forum that is for general day to day "current affairs"

also

2) I have been on some of these forums, and things get pretty bitter and rivalries are pretty heated - do we really want to go down that route

Please keep this site for the FOOTY !

Where does it say that this is a footie board? In fact most of the topics are not about football. If there is something that you dont like, dont read it, simples :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Where does it say that this is a footie board? In fact most of the topics are not about football. If there is something that you dont like, dont read it, simples :ayatollah:

All you've done is stoke memories of a disastrous derby day defeat :cry:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:55 pm

PtB wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:Where does it say that this is a footie board? In fact most of the topics are not about football. If there is something that you dont like, dont read it, simples :ayatollah:

All you've done is stoke memories of a disastrous derby day defeat :cry:

I can't find the live version of this but it used to be on t'internet, radio phone on either Talksport or 606 following the Faroe Islands 2 all draw with Scotland after the usual slagging off of the manager, players, irn bru, etc....

Presenter: We have Jim on the line who wants to discuss Faroes vs Scotland.

Jim: Thanks... eh yeah. Just want to say it's an absolute disgrace. I mean we were playing the weakest side in world football and we can't do better then a draw.

Presenter: It was a poor result...

Jim: Poor result?? It's absolutely scandalous! The manager has lost the plot completely, he has to go. I know we have never set the world alight over the years on the international stage but I can't remember things being this bad. It's the end for us. The absolute end. We are the laughing stock of world football.

Presenter: Look Jim, I know it looks bad but there is still a long way to go, admittedly there does not seem much chance of you qualifying for 2004 but things will improve.

Jim: I never expected to qualify and don't mind that so much as we are not good enough... but to fail to beat a team like Scotland is a different matter and a real massive blow to everyone on the island.

Sorry PtB :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:02 pm

lol brilliant :ayatollah:

I was pleased we got away with a draw, f**k I'm sure Scott Dobie was playing in that game :o

The bench was a bit better with names like Thompson and McNaughton......

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:12 pm

PtB wrote:lol brilliant :ayatollah:

I was pleased we got away with a draw, f**k I'm sure Scott Dobie was playing in that game :o

The bench was a bit better with names like Thompson and McNaughton......

Apparantly its genuine, I can remember listening to it on t'internet some years ago, lasted a few minutes as the guy sounded like a real Scottish fan discussing it with the presenter until the last bit. I did a search but couldn't find it, hmm one more thing to try, I remember sending the link to a good scottish friend of mine, might be still around somewhere.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:23 pm

Gone, I must have had a tidy up at some point, found this though!

If you've ever lived in London you'll know what he's singing about............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHu_cfy33bY

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Gone, I must have had a tidy up at some point, found this though!

f*cking brilliant :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:54 pm

PtB wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:Gone, I must have had a tidy up at some point, found this though!

f*cking brilliant :ayatollah:

The band is amateur transplants, two former docters who quit to become songwriters of comedy songs, legends!!!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:The pentagon is a load of shit aswell.
1. the plane was 125ft wide
2. the hole left in the pentagon was 60ft wide
3. the "plane" his the newly constructed side of the pentagon which was fairly empty, surley it would have gone for the part with most people

who told you that "ridders". :lol:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:10 am

dont start talking about this, you will upset echelon :shock:

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:58 pm

George Bush murderer?