Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

9/11 - What do you think?

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:31 pm

Do you believe in the big conspiracy and did the Americans crash their own planes into their own buildings?

Re: 9/11 - What do you think?

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:33 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Do you believe in the big conspiracy and did the Americans crash their own planes into their own buildings?

The biggest disaster that day was us(Bankies) losing our local derby 2-0, what a horrible night that was.......

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:34 pm

Serious now, think about it

This was taken off wikipedia
9/11 conspiracy theories allege that the September 11 attacks in 2001 were either intentionally allowed to happen or were a false flag operation orchestrated by an organization with elements inside the United States government.[1] A poll taken in 2006 by Scripps Howard and Ohio University showed that, "More than a third of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East."[2] The most prominent theory is that the collapse of the World Trade Center and 7 World Trade Center were the result of a controlled demolition rather than structural weakening due to fire.[3][4] Another prominent belief is that the Pentagon was hit by a missile launched by elements from inside the U.S. government[5] or that a commercial airliner was allowed to do so via an effective standdown of the American military.[6][7] The commonly claimed motives are to justify the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq, to expand U.S. control of the Middle East's oil resources, to facilitate increased military spending; and to restrict domestic civil liberties.
It makes sense

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:40 pm

In all seriousness, there's shitloads of stuff that doesn't add up and lots of different pictures to back up different theories. However, we were a divison above Dumbarton and a far better side and we still lost, and I still can't get my head round that never mind these crazy Yanks.

It was surreal watching it develop on television. I had worked nightshift and woke up thinking there was a crazy film on.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:44 pm

I seriously believe that the Americans staged it all, sick if true but it all adds up.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:49 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I seriously believe that the Americans staged it all, sick if true but it all adds up.

If I agree with you, can you work out how we lost??? :lol:

Seriously, I wouldn't put it past them, but if it is the case then god help whoever is still about that had something to do with it. The Pentagon thing as well, that is so strange.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:50 pm

To organise an operation like that would have required hundreds of people, one of them would have sold their story by now. FACT!

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:52 pm

Magners wrote:To organise an operation like that would have required hundreds of people, one of them would have sold their story by now. FACT!

They were all in the Pentagon.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:56 pm

There is no conspiracy theory. To many people would have to be involved as said above.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:56 pm

The pentagon is a load of shit aswell.
1. the plane was 125ft wide
2. the hole left in the pentagon was 60ft wide
3. the "plane" his the newly constructed side of the pentagon which was fairly empty, surley it would have gone for the part with most people

Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:59 pm

read this and then tell me what you think
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:01 am

I think the American's stole our team and fielded Pentagon staff and that helped Dumbarton.

The Pentagon incident is a big mystery, it just doesn't add up.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:39 am

Sorry Billy but it is a ridiculous notion.
There is no way with the amount of people who would have had to be involved in it would be able to keep quiet.
The law of averages tell you that.

Frankly the conspiracy theorists are crack pots.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:02 am

I don't believe in conspiracy, but the "3rd tower" incident, where the BBC said there was a 3rd building raised to the ground, yet when they went live to the news feed, it was still standing behind the journo.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:07 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:The pentagon is a load of shit aswell.
3. the "plane" his the newly constructed side of the pentagon which was fairly empty, surely it would have gone for the part with most people

The wings would of disintegrated chief when it hit the Pentagon. And how the feck did the 60ft wide hole appear Chief ? You wouldn't get that driving a 4x4 into the building and passing it off as a plane :lol: :lol: .
By the way what is your view on Lord Lucan and Shergar ? and who really killed MR KENNEDY and no i dont mean the Wrestler :lol:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:30 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:read this and then tell me what you think
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

Wikipedia is full of shite I can write anything I want on there and naive people will quote it as fact.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:57 am

Whatever you think, no US Government officials will explain how or why building 7 collapsed. Building 7 was not hit by any plane but collapsed in a perfect controlled explosion, coincidently it held top secret files on major Usa fraud cases such as Enron which have now disapeared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVv ... re=related

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:51 am

I don't know what to believe, so am not leaning either way, there are a lot of questions unanswered which could be explained easily answered by revealing videos by the goverment (the security cams around the Pentagon from the petrol station, hotels etc that were confescated minutes after the attack by the FBI etc) but answering the questions raised:

The wings wouldhave melted AFTER the plane hit the building so there should be a 125ft hole instead of a 60 foot hole which looks a lot like a missle damage.

It wouldn't have taken that many people, the govement and his administration and head of security inforcements (FBI etc). Money talks a lot, and the threat of punishment to not only them but their families goes a long way if they were to talk.

As I said I don't neccessary believe the conspiracies, however there are far too many questions that remain un-answered for me to believe the full official explanation.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:06 am

I believe that there was government interference with this disaster.

I also believe that Kate and Gerry McCann had something to do with Maddie going missing, and I don't mean just leaving her on her own but actually done something to her.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:12 am

The problem with such conspiracy theories is that those who believe them are generally people who want to believe there's a conspiracy.

There was a good documentary years ago on Channel 4 about a French author, Mesyrou ( incorrect spelling, can't be arsed finding it out ). Wrote a book detailing how 9/11 was committed by the American government - selling 1.4m copies of the book. Slightly less than Annis' sales, naturally...

They interviewed the guy about his claims, asked him about his research / evidence.

The reply?

"I didn't need to research it; I know what happened. I know what I wrote was the truth".

People buying tat book are people who want there to be a conspiracy, hence will accept anything written in it as fact without examining the claims.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:33 am

I wont put it pass them, but like others have said it would have taken alot of people and somebody surely would have spilled the beans by now. Watch the internet film called Loose Change on the matter, there stuff on there at makes u think.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:59 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:The pentagon is a load of shit aswell.
3. the "plane" his the newly constructed side of the pentagon which was fairly empty, surley it would have gone for the part with most people

104 people gave statements that they saw a plane hit the pentagon.
0 people gave statements that a missile hit the pentagon.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:10 am

Having looked over all this again with a sober head on, I think Dumbarton caught us on a bad night for us and a good night for them. There's a simple explanation for everything....... :roll:

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:37 am

as you can tell by my avatar ive been to the 9/11 museum. im open minded as the next person, but dont believe wikipedia as any nut job can write on it. as far as americans killing americans is concerned you must be having a laugh.
go visit the museum if you think it was a conspiracy, there is a wall which is covered with letters from children to their dads saying things like "dad, i know your stuck in the rubble but i know your alive and they will find you soon so you can come home"
yes war generates money but do you seriously think they did that to go to war??? when they could have produced a sexed up dossier like we did. plus the money the us government have paid out to rectify the city and compensate the families is in the billions.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:34 am

I genuinely believe this happened not because of some conspiracy theory but because the Americans were so arrogant they really never thought someone would have the balls to attack them on home soil. There were so many security lapses that day it's not surprising something so horrible happened.

I'll never forget watching SKY News that day and they played some of the last phone calls made by some of those on the planes before it crashed. It was real, it wasn't a conspiracy and some really nasty shit went down that day that even a government wouldn't intentionally cause. There are easier ways to go to war.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:37 am

Princess DI got murdered though

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:39 am

nugent wrote:Princess DI got murdered though

Fact? Let's be honest, she was a total and utter irrelevance... no need to murder her.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:46 am

Study what Dr David Ray Griffin says on the subject. It's a good starting point - bit of an eye opener lets say ;)

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:52 am

Might be an eye opener.

Just that none is realistically based on firm evidence, shall we say a smoking gun. Same with all conspiracy theorists - circumstantial evidence is weighted higher than anything else.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:54 am

nerd wrote:Might be an eye opener.

Just that none is realistically based on firm evidence, shall we say a smoking gun. Same with all conspiracy theorists - circumstantial evidence is weighted higher than anything else.

I said its a starting point :lol: What do you think then? it was organised by a guy in a cave in Afghanistan ? :lol: are you having a laugh? :lol: