Cardiff City Forum

Place to buy or sell anything related to Cardiff City

BOSR...

Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Would any say its worth listening to ? :ayatollah:

Re: BOSR...

Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Personally, I very much enjoyed the stories and chat with CityGent & Jonathan Owen, but the rest was poor.

Worth listening to for the two guests slot.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Nice one butty! Think I might give it a listen now

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:17 am

I guess if your looking for a BBC standard production and presentation then you will be disappointed but I won't nit-pick.I found the content to be most enjoyable and I hope it manages to establish itself.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 am

We understand that there are some sound issues at the moment but we are constantly working on them. You have to bare in mind that we all live quite a distance apart from eachother so the current set up is the route we have to go down. We are however looking at ways to get the best out of this situation.

I'll say now that we're not looking for a BBC style set up either. This is four guys that are talking Cardiff City, as if down the pub. We've had a couple of cracking guests already, we have Jon Parking next week and some very decent names that have asked to be on the pod too.

The feedback so far has been superb and the numbers of people that have listened and subscribed to the pod has been overwhelming. We will continue to try and improve of course but we have some huge plans and you will see these coming out over the next 6 months.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:57 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:Personally, I very much enjoyed the stories and chat with CityGent & Jonathan Owen, but the rest was poor.

I think you're being a bit harsh mate. I agree that City Gent and Jonathan Owen came across really well and gave some excellent insight.

The pod isn't without flaws but I doubt any of the lads have much experience of this type of thing. I expect it to get better and better as time goes on and I wish them all the best. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:20 am

Listened to the 1st 2 and would reccomend. Its hust basically Cardiff City talk and opinions of transfers. Nice to hear City talk without mentioning rebrands, allthough Jonny Owen nearly went into it in this weeks. Gonna be interesting of what Parkins views are on DJ and Malky

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:34 am

thehumblegringo wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Personally, I very much enjoyed the stories and chat with CityGent & Jonathan Owen, but the rest was poor.

I think you're being a bit harsh mate. I agree that City Gent and Jonathan Owen came across really well and gave some excellent insight.

The pod isn't without flaws but I doubt any of the lads have much experience of this type of thing. I expect it to get better and better as time goes on and I wish them all the best. :ayatollah:

I'm not, that's how I feel.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:04 am

Thing to remember here is this is all done for free, giving our free time to give something back to the fans. We know we aren't there yet but then without some serious financial backing and doing it full time, I'm not sure we will ever be the finished article.

This is about us having some fun and if people enjoy it and want to listen, that's great. If they don't then we totally respect that and they obviously don't have to listen. That's the beauty of it I guess.

Thanks to the other comments on here too.

Re: The Rebrand... this has been done to death over and over via the message boards and twitter etc so our pod tries to stay clear as much as possible to talk about the other aspects of the club.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:11 am

BOSR wrote:Thing to remember here is this is all done for free, giving our free time to give something back to the fans. We know we aren't there yet but then without some serious financial backing and doing it full time, I'm not sure we will ever be the finished article.

This is about us having some fun and if people enjoy it and want to listen, that's great. If they don't then we totally respect that and they obviously don't have to listen. That's the beauty of it I guess.

Re: The Rebrand... this has been done to death over and over via the message boards and twitter etc so our pod tries to stay clear as much as possible to talk about the other aspects of the club.

Fantastic Podcast ! Really enjoyed it

Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:15 am

I really enjoyed the second pod; and fair play to the people who have put an effort into the project as well.

I can only see it as a working progress and can only get better. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:20 am

Thanks guys!

Don't forget, Jon Park on next week's pod so if there's anything you want us to ask him... feel free to leave it here.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:41 am

Id like to know if jon regrets his move to cardiff.
Keep up the good work.

Kanester wrote:Id like to know if jon regrets his move to cardiff.
Keep up the good work.

Cheers, Will add that to the others. We'll try our best to get it on there.

Kanester wrote:Id like to know if jon regrets his move to cardiff.
Keep up the good work.

Cheers, Will add that to the others. We'll try our best to get it on there.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:49 am

I loved the part where you said Tan was sexy. I didn't think you liked Tan in this way. At least you're honest.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:35 am

Really enjoyed doing it and having a natter on all things city

Myself and Jonny can rabbit for hours. Thanks for the invite and look forward to your next podcast with Jon Parkin

:thumbup:

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:57 pm

BOSR wrote:Thing to remember here is this is all done for free, giving our free time to give something back to the fans. We know we aren't there yet but then without some serious financial backing and doing it full time, I'm not sure we will ever be the finished article.

I think this has the makings of a cult following
I would recomend you maybe have a regular call back slot with Lakey.
(music/fashion/fighting and football!)
good work fellas :malky:

Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:47 pm

eddiep wrote:

I think this has the makings of a cult following
I would recomend you maybe have a regular call back slot with Lakey.
(music/fashion/fighting and football!)
good work fellas :malky:

Cheers mate.

Don't worry, Lakey will be on again before too long. We've got some superb guests lined up over the next month or so. We're constantly looking to get better and better. Any suggestions etc are always welcome.