" Vincent Tan, Mehmet Dalman and Ken Choo Yesterday "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:14 pm

Vincent Tan, Mehmet Dalman and Ken Choo Yesterday at Charlton v Cardiff City

Yes they were all welcomed yesterday in the away end ,40 minutes before kick -off, Tan had a good welcome from some City fans.

I can see it seems to interest many City fans why I chose not to thank him or shake his hand, but that's my right and my prerogative and my own beliefs and opinions should be respected, I'm not a sheep, I'm my own man and always have been.

As a Ive detailed below, Tan is the only person in 43 years to have hurt me that much regarding my club I love so do dearly and always supported no matter what.

I managed to have another good chat with our chairman Mehmet Dalman(as you can see below in the photo by the press)and he asked if we could have a meeting with myself and Carl and discuss about how we could unite our club, I have said that's all I really want to see happen and I agreed to it.

I am hoping that Tan will be present without an audience looking on and it's not a show and we really can sort our differences out for the good of our club.

Dalman and I did discuss next seasons season tickets and that we need to get our lost fans back.
We did discuss Langston and I am happy with what Dalman told me.

What I wrote the other day

‘ VINCENT TAN WAS THE NEAREST IVE EVER COME ‘

By Annis Abraham
I’ve always said this and I have supported my team/club no matter who the owner/manager/chairman is, my love for the name Cardiff City comes way above them.

I’ve never failed to turn up because of bad results/colour etc. I’ve moaned and stood up to owners/managers etc but my team/club has always come first unlike thousands of others who have just stopped going and made every excuse up.

43 consecutive seasons I’ve renewed my season ticket and Ive seen it all, over 2,000 City games from friendlies,reserve games, to cup games I’ve watched Cardiff play. Tan was the nearest I’ve ever come to walking away from my club but I stood strong and stood up for our identity and never walked away or moved on like many said to do, who don’t go nowadays.

We are all allowed to believe how we feel and should be respected, like I respect others beliefs and opinions, that’s all I’ve got to say on the matter.

I will be at Charlton tomorrow and at Middlesbrough on a Tuesday night (my 12th visit) supporting my team, my club.

CHARLTON v CARDIFF CITY YESTERDAY
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (138.83 KiB) Viewed 12779 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " Vincent Tan, Mehmet Dalman and Ken Choo Yesterday "

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:55 pm

Fair play to you Annis for what you did, like to say you have to stay true to what you feel. But at the same time respect what other people think or do :thumbright: :ayatollah:
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby moonboots » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Vincent Tan, Memit Dalman and Ken Choo Yesterday at Charlton v Cardiff City

Yes they were all welcomed yesterday in the away end ,40 minutes before kick -off, Tan had a good welcome from some City fans.

I can see it seems to interest many City fans why I chose not to thank him or shake his hand, but that's my right and my prerogative and my own beliefs and opinions should be respected, I'm not a sheep, I'm my own man and always have been.

As a Ive detailed below, Tan is the only person in 43 years to have hurt me that much regarding my club I love so do dearly and always supported no matter what.

I managed to have another good chat with our chairman Mehmet Dalman(as you can see below in the photo by the press)and he asked if we could have a meeting with myself and Carl and discuss about how we could unite our club, I have said that's all I really want to see happen and I agreed to it.

CHARLTON v CARDIFF CITY YESTERDAY

Just a sheep-shagger........................................................like the rest of us!
moonboots

Postby stickywicket » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:22 pm

You can reduce the price of season tickets
Move the singing end
Give free scarfs out
Without the product on the field
Its all a waste of time
stickywicket

Postby brickyblue » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:46 pm

I think it's a breath of fresh air seeing tan and co in the stands and to be fair I've listened to tans interview and as much as he hurt me I can see it a bit more from his side .
Let's just move forward together now for the good of ccfc as tan said.
brickyblue

Postby stephendavid » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:51 pm

Fair play to you annis
stephendavid

Postby taxi dai » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:51 pm

Words are good annis but why should you and carl have a meet with him what right have you got to demand a meeting carl has been on the scene for 5 minutes at least tan is trying to heal things why not him meet you and me and a couple of true fans
taxi dai

Postby ianto13 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:05 pm

Annis,it takes a big man to say Sorry, Tan has already done this to our supporters.
It would be great to unite our club if you could do the same and shake his hand?
ianto13

Postby stephendavid » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:13 pm

Surely this should be put to bed now,annis didn't want to shake the man's hand so he never he's a grown man & has his reasons so move on its done
stephendavid

Postby boyosback » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:22 pm

Lol love it .... opinions opinions just has long has they fit an agenda. .... £78m wiped off our debt. ... nothing else to say ...
boyosback

Postby polo » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:43 pm

Annis just an observation but why would you refuse to shake his hand when you spent time in his company up in Treforest (and loads of photos were posted on here) AFTER the rebrand?
polo

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:47 pm

ianto13 wrote:Annis,it takes a big man to say Sorry, Tan has already done this to our supporters.
It would be great to unite our club if you could do the same and shake his hand?

Why annis doesn't represent supporters? He's free to make own choice! :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Ebbw Blue » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:50 pm

Lakey doesn't look bothered by Tan's presence either
Ebbw Blue

Postby The Voice of Reason » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I am hoping that Tan will be present without an audience looking on and it's not a show and we really can sort our differences out for the good of our club.
Y

:thumbup:
The Voice of Reason

Postby troobloo3339 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:17 pm

Annis I'm sorry to have to say this to you
But you just said tan hurt you so much you nearly walked away
If you knew then what you know now would you have walked away under Sam as Langston
I know Sam has hurt you big time being Langston
To some Sam being Langston is as bad as some of what tan did to us
troobloo3339

Postby polo » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:36 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Annis I'm sorry to have to say this to you
If you knew then what you know now would you have walked away under Sam as Langston

You think Annis didn't know Sam was Langston? :laughing5:
polo

Postby polo » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:37 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
ianto13 wrote:Annis,it takes a big man to say Sorry, Tan has already done this to our supporters.

Lick lick lick :roll:
polo

Postby wez1927 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:38 pm

polo wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Lick lick lick :roll:

:lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Woody CCFC » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:40 pm

Wquldnt shake Tans hand who saved the club regardless of the rebrand,which Hamman also wanted to do,Cardiff cels indeed, you never had a bad word to say about Sam who nearly sent the club into oblivion
Woody CCFC

Postby polo » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:41 pm

Woody CCFC wrote:Wquldnt shake Tans hand who saved the club regardless of the rebrand,which Hamman also wanted to do,Cardiff cels indeed, you never had a bad word to say about Sam who nearly sent the club into oblivion

EGGGGGGSSSAAAAAACCCCTLLLEEEEEEEEEEE
polo

Postby troobloo3339 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:47 pm

polo wrote:

Well I believe annis was very hurt by Sam when it came out officially that he was Langston
I know for a fact that Sam promised annis he was not Langston
Right upto the day it came up he was telling annis he wasn't Langston
So yes polo I do think annis didn't know
troobloo3339

Postby stephendavid » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:50 pm

If tan had his way we would be playing in red & be called Cardiff dragons!!!only the blue unite stopped it.......but all of a sudden he's god :lol:
stephendavid

Postby troobloo3339 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:55 pm

stephendavid wrote:If tan had his way we would be playing in red & be called Cardiff dragons!!!only the blue unite stopped it.......but all of a sudden he's god :lol:

No son tan stopped it by changing us back to blue
Takes a big man to admit his mistakes ,and he has
Some times it takes a bigger man to forgive some ones mistakes
I've yet to meet anyone who's never made a mistake
I also believe tan when he says he was let down by listening to and trusting others
troobloo3339

Postby mallo » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:59 pm

stephendavid wrote:If tan had his way we would be playing in red & be called Cardiff dragons!!!only the blue unite stopped it.......but all of a sudden he's god :lol:

yes and because all the fans have had enough of the circus he's now trying new tactics as fans dwindling away fast and next season tickets due for sale soon and be lucky to get 5k loyal die hards sad to say ---

There all frauds in there own ways ------

Hopefully I,m wrong I want to be wrong but I see a different pattern to others -- Bluebirds forever One club one team :bluescarf:
Mallo

Will Always be blue !
mallo

Postby polo » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:02 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
polo wrote:

Well I believe annis was very hurt by Sam when it came out officially that he was Langston
I know for a fact that Sam promised annis he was not Langston
Right upto the day it came up he was telling annis he wasn't Langston
So yes polo I do think annis didn't know

Yet Annis said this week if Tan read his book Shattered Dreams he would know Sam was Langston?!?!?!?
Last edited by polo on Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
polo

Postby stephendavid » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:02 pm

Only due to the amount of pressure he was put under over it let's be honest(son)!& yes we have all made mistakes plenty,but sometimes what's gone on cuts a lot deeper than it may do with others & may take people longer to be won over but that's life :bluebird:
stephendavid

Postby Man of Harlech » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:12 pm

Why annis doesn't represent supporters? He's free to make own choice! :thumbup:[/quote]

True, he doesn't, and nor does he appear to represent the views of the majority. So why should he meet with Tan to help pull the club and fans back together? Better to meet someone with a positive outlook.
Man of Harlech

Postby Bluebird since 1948 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:21 pm

No problem with Annis not shaking Tans hand, I find it bizarre that that's even a point of discussion. I wouldn't have shaken his hand either.

However having said that I fail to see what a private chat between Tan, Annis and Carl would achieve? He's already spoken to elected members of the trust, why individual fans?
Bluebird since 1948

Postby BlueMagic » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:57 pm

Crazy to think that the man who got us in debt sam hammam annis and carl would have been like little lapdogs around him shaking his hand and bowing down to his feet saying how amazing he is in the stands but the man who settled sams debt vincent tan they refuse to shake his hand, puzzling if you ask me
BlueMagic

Postby Pulisnewport » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:00 am

It's all about opinions and I can see Annis point of view (even if he was wrong on this occasion).

It takes a bigger man to admit he was wrong which Tan has done. I am sure in the future Annis will look upon the opportunity as one he lost but that does not make him any worse for it.

Life is a learning excercise and we all never get it right.

Tan has put his money where his mouth is and just that deserves respect as no one else has in the Clubs history, maybe not to the extent he has. The future looks very bright and I also hope that every supporter pulls together to get the Club going forward. As I have pointed out before we have enough supporters across the bridge who like to see us in disarray without doing it to ourselves.

Hopefully a meeting for Annis will bring more light to his opinion, I hope so :ayatollah:
Pulisnewport

Next

Return to General Chat