Stuff the negativity!!!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stuff the negativity!!!

Postby rossblue » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:38 pm

Sod it guys, we lost fair and square to the best team in this league with the most money. Guess what?? Sometimes football teams lose. The run couldn't go on forever and we have a huge game on Tuesday night. Win that and all the pressure goes fulhams way "if" they can win against Wednesday.

I can't deal with all the doom and gloom because we lost. We have to get up and go again. And I tell u something, villa will be more worried about us than we are of them and also I know the Fulham fans would rather swap places with us and be 5pts clear with 6 games to go. It's still ours to lose. We probably need only 3 wins to be sure and that's if fulham manage to get near maximum pts.

Come on bluebirds
rossblue

Stuff the negativity!!!

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Stuff the negativity!!!

Postby AberdareCCFC1966 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:10 pm

Totally agree, still say we will do it
AberdareCCFC1966

Postby Valebluebird » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:20 pm

Totally agree pickourselves up off the floor focus on Villa in truth Wolves were the better team tonight pissed off we could not score from one of the two penalties to get a point but that is how the cookie crumbles still 5 points ahead of Fulham I still believe we can get 2nd place come on the mighty Bluebirds :bluescarf: :bluebird: this season has been one big positive for me and I have loved every minute of it how ever it goes at the end
Valebluebird

Postby billy ronson » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:26 pm

These 3 games in quick succession always looked like a being tough ! Now we have to show we can bounce back starting Tuesday
I'm free to be
Whatever I, whatever I choose
And I'll sing the blues if I want
billy ronson

Postby kimble » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:31 pm

be careful not to mix negativity with reality :bluescarf:
kimble

Postby valleyrambill » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:40 pm

I wish the ref didn't give us those pens I would have taking it better I agree losing 1 nil to a team that cost a hell of lot more than us is acceptable and move on but missing 2 pens? totally gutting
[color=#0040BF][/color]
valleyrambill

Postby TopCat CCFC » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:43 pm

valleyrambill wrote:I wish the ref didn't give us those pens I would have taking it better I agree losing 1 nil to a team that cost a hell of lot more than us is acceptable and move on but missing 2 pens? totally gutting

Spot On .
TopCat CCFC

Postby Plymuff Bloobird » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:14 pm

If we had won tonite and gone 5 points clear we would be living in dreamland.
True?
Just a positive spin on a poor result.
Plymuff Bloobird

Postby boyo1927 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:26 pm

valleyrambill wrote:I wish the ref didn't give us those pens I would have taking it better I agree losing 1 nil to a team that cost a hell of lot more than us is acceptable and move on but missing 2 pens? totally gutting

Spot on this.... Its only cos of the pens is why I'm so down....

A win at villa and all will be OK again
boyo1927

Postby trotskie » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:41 pm

Top post. 3 wins out of 6 we can do it
trotskie

Postby Jonesy1927 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:43 pm

Fulham will be feeling the pressure now.
Psychologically, it's all on them.
It might go to the last couple of matches, but so what?
Jonesy1927

Postby willows2 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:51 pm

I like the reference to Kevin Keegan but spot on
willows2

Re: Fcuk the negativity!!!

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:12 am

We more than matched a team that has simply bought its way to success.

I'm gutted as to the nature of the loss as a result of two ET guffed penalties as a point apiece would have been a fair result but that's football.

Wolves celebrated like it was a promotion as winning this game meant so much to them as it was against a fantastic City team them plus they got out of jail twice an they know it.

I was at Brammel Lane on Monday and our performance tonight was so much better, we just had a bad day Monday and that happens.

As I said, tonight we more than matched a team that has bought promotion - they've never brought numbers here and their new-found Gloria's are enjoying their day in the sun.

And once again and as entirely predictable, a Midlands scruffy cowardly Jeremy Kyle scummy teams supporters try break through into the family stand. A guy shielding his son was hit by bottle thrown by the Midlands pond-life.

We may have lost a game but the bin-dippers will always be Midlands scum for life.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby bluebird12345 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:58 am

rossblue wrote:Sod it guys, we lost fair and square to the best team in this league with the most money. Guess what?? Sometimes football teams lose. The run couldn't go on forever and we have a huge game on Tuesday night. Win that and all the pressure goes fulhams way "if" they can win against Wednesday.

I can't deal with all the doom and gloom because we lost. We have to get up and go again. And I tell u something, villa will be more worried about us than we are of them and also I know the Fulham fans would rather swap places with us and be 5pts clear with 6 games to go. It's still ours to lose. We probably need only 3 wins to be sure and that's if fulham manage to get near maximum pts.

Come on bluebirds

All about how we bounce back from the defeat! Got to show more than the last 2 games thats for sure
bluebird12345

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:19 am

rossblue wrote:Sod it guys, we lost fair and square to the best team in this league with the most money. Guess what?? Sometimes football teams lose. The run couldn't go on forever and we have a huge game on Tuesday night. Win that and all the pressure goes fulhams way "if" they can win against Wednesday.

Come on bluebirds

Precisely! We need to be as positive as poss because it could rub off on the players. We have been phenomenal and let's face it we aren't used to losing! Let's move on to the next match now quickly.
Once a blue always a blue44

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:35 am

As the song goes after we went 1-0 down......."Dont worry about a thing"
1980s Bluebird

Re: Fcuk the negativity!!!

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:39 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:We more than matched a team that has simply bought its way to success.

I'm gutted as to the nature of the loss as a result of two ET guffed penalties as a point apiece would have been a fair result but that's football.

Wolves celebrated like it was a promotion as winning this game meant so much to them as it was against a fantastic City team them plus they got out of jail twice an they know it.

I was at Brammel Lane on Monday and our performance tonight was so much better, we just had a bad day Monday and that happens.

As I said, tonight we more than matched a team that has bought promotion - they've never brought numbers here and their new-found Gloria's are enjoying their day in the sun.

And once again and as entirely predictable, a Midlands scruffy cowardly Jeremy Kyle scummy teams supporters try break through into the family stand. A guy shielding his son was hit by bottle thrown by the Midlands pond-life.

We may have lost a game but the bin-dippers will always be Midlands scum for life.

No doubt our security did nothing about it......a future supporter fan maybr lost due tidthis. Coppers to worried about whos having a beer in the Cornwall, 3 vans parked up road for about two hours.

Imagine a City fan throwing a flare or trying to run into a family section!
1980s Bluebird

Postby rossblue » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:26 am

I didn't realise anyone was hurt??? If that's true then lifetime ban and a person apology should be given or a prison sentence as an alternative. Absolute scummy
rossblue

Postby rossblue » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:54 pm

I told you guys. We are back in the driving seat again
rossblue

Postby paulh_85 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:17 pm

rossblue wrote:I told you guys. We are back in the driving seat again

You should post more often :ayatollah:
paulh_85

Postby Dahboy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:01 am

Come on bluebirds

Without negativity I am nothing.
Dahboy

Postby rossblue » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:47 am

paulh_85 wrote:
rossblue wrote:I told you guys. We are back in the driving seat again

You should post more often :ayatollah:

I do my best mate haha
rossblue

Return to General Chat