Cornelius no2.
BobbyBlue

Gary Madine

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Gary Madine

Postby dorsetblue » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:32 pm

Awful player. Big pay cheque and no interest or ability. Pilks should of taken it. Will allow Hoilett his miss cos he's been brilliant this season, wouldn't have let him take it either though.
Last edited by dorsetblue on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
dorsetblue

Postby Chris1988 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:32 pm

I said all along when we were in for him I hope to god we don’t get him, one decent half of a season and here’s £6 million Bolton, makes me sick, I hope to god I never see him play for us again, can’t stand him
Chris1988

Postby Bakedalasker » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:34 pm

Not as big a mistake as far as expense goes but yes a mistake.
Bakedalasker

Postby bluebird7291 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:39 pm

Wow unreal you lot. He puts more effort in than Zohore but lots on here love Zohore. Madine needs someone to play off him. Great hold up player, and zohore needs to play off someone.

Simple really. But we never play with two strikers
bluebird7291

Postby BobbyBlue » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:40 pm

Chris1988 wrote:I said all along when we were in for him I hope to god we don’t get him, one decent half of a season and here’s £6 million Bolton, makes me sick, I hope to god I never see him play for us again, can’t stand him

I was the same mate wen we were in for him hoping we wudnt bet him.
BobbyBlue

Postby BobbyBlue » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:41 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Not as big a mistake as far as expense goes but yes a mistake.

Cornelius was a huge flop at huge wages, madine hasn’t done nothing for me and if the 6mil price is true he’s also been a big waste of money, hopefully he gets better can’t see the tho.
BobbyBlue

Postby bluebird7291 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:43 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Not as big a mistake as far as expense goes but yes a mistake.

Cornelius was a huge flop at huge wages, madine hasn’t done nothing for me and if the 6mil price is true he’s also been a big waste of money, hopefully he gets better can’t see the tho.

Warnock has said himself it was 2M. And the rest after promotion. Even their owner has said it. So all in all nothing really. We spent more on Tomlin to turn up for forest
bluebird7291

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:46 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:

Difference is its only 6m if we go up and he isn't on 45k a week. Been awful so far mind.
2blue2handle

Postby davids » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:51 pm

Hasn't looked like scoring since he arrived and no matter how good his hold up play is a striker is judged mainly on the goals he scores.

Had a journeyman career and no idea why anybody thinks that he would be any different here.

Negligent to allow a player low on confidence who hasn't scored for months to take such a vital penalty kick.

Looks less likely to score than Ronnie Moore or Eddie Johnson.

A waste of money.
davids

Postby Blooballoon » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:58 pm

Garbage player , ain’t looked like scoring since he got here
Blooballoon

Postby BobbyBlue » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:15 pm

davids wrote:Hasn't looked like scoring since he arrived and no matter how good his hold up play is a striker is judged mainly on the goals he scores.

Had a journeyman career and no idea why anybody thinks that he would be any different here.

Negligent to allow a player low on confidence who hasn't scored for months to take such a vital penalty kick.

Looks less likely to score than Ronnie Moore or Eddie Johnson.

A waste of money.

Spot on no confidence and asked to take a vital pen
BobbyBlue

Postby llan bluebird » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:18 pm

Not sure he recovers from this
llan bluebird

Postby Gringo22 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:22 pm

Don't know what neil warnock saw in him could of got better with the money they spent on him or potentially.
Gringo22

Postby palerider » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:35 pm

In my opinion his hold up play is nowhere near as good as zohore and tonight he seemed to miss time his attempts to head the ball.
palerider

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:03 am

Comes on with us desperately trying to get into game he was onto a hiding to nothing with us just pumping high balls hopefully into box!
pembroke allan

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:05 am

bluebird7291 wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:

Warnock has said himself it was 2M. And the rest after promotion. Even their owner has said it. So all in all nothing really. We spent more on Tomlin to turn up for forest

Warnock said on talksport after the burton game that it was £5m
BluebirdWhitchurch

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:57 am

He had an awful game last night, why he was selected to take the penalty?
Cardiffcitymad

Postby City Slicker » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:42 am

I've struggled to see anything in him but I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. I've yet to be convinced. Oh how I wish we had signed Mitrovic.
City Slicker

Postby BobbyBlue » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:37 am

City Slicker wrote:I've struggled to see anything in him but I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. I've yet to be convinced. Oh how I wish we had signed Mitrovic.

That would of been good, how many has he got 8 goals in 11 apps I think I read. Even tho we are doing well and the goals have been shared about, we’ve missed a prolific goal scorer.

Madine is not the answer has he even scored yet ?
BobbyBlue

Postby Jimbo27 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:40 am

Sadly Madine is turning out as I had first feared, a League 1 journeyman striker who had a good few months in the Championship. I've seen nothing in him so far to suggest he has any business leading the line for a team looking to win promotion. Pilkington needs to be given more chances now!
Adopted player for 2014/15 Lee Peltier
Jimbo27

Postby palerider » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:48 am

Bogle would present a better goal threat from the bench than Madine and pilks would be ahead of both in my opinion. Madine needs games in the development squad to verify what if anything he can do.
palerider

Postby Dahboy » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:21 am

This guy must be laughing all the way to the bank when he sees his account balance. What with his signing on fee and his wages,
And I'm not just saying it because of last night, he is terrible and Warnock got it wrong.
Dahboy

Postby Mr Shed » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:45 am

All these knives out for Madine is ridiculous!

Our penalty takers at the moment are
1 Ralls
2 Zohore
3 Hoilett.

The first two were not on the pitch, so it fell to Hoilett. Hoilett wasnt confident so fair play to Madine for stepping up at such a crucial moment. Better players have had less pressure and missed.
By all means slag off Madine, its your right i suppose. But i feel Hoilett seems to be getting away from the stick a little, just because he is in the "speak no ill" elite.

The above info came from Warnocks post match press conference.
:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:
:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

*Insert Name here* BARMY ARMY!!!!!
Mr Shed

Postby paulh_85 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:49 am

Mr Shed wrote:All these knives out for Madine is ridiculous!

1 Ralls
2 Zohore
3 Hoilett.

The first two were not on the pitch, so it fell to Hoilett. Hoilett wasnt confident so fair play to Madine for stepping up at such a crucial moment. Better players have had less pressure and missed.
By all means slag off Madine, its your right i suppose. But i feel Hoilett seems to be getting away from the stick a little, just because he is in the "speak no ill" elite.

If true it makes the case for hoilett even worse. He should have taken the first one and having ducked out of it shouldn’t have taken the second.

For me Madine was the obvious choice for the penalty
paulh_85

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:27 am

paulh_85 wrote:
Mr Shed wrote:All these knives out for Madine is ridiculous!

1 Ralls
2 Zohore
3 Hoilett.

If true it makes the case for hoilett even worse. He should have taken the first one and having ducked out of it shouldn’t have taken the second.

For me Madine was the obvious choice for the penalty

In my opinion Holliet had an off day, he was beaten on the ball most of the game.
Cardiffcitymad

Return to General Chat