Midfield targets???

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Midfield targets???

Postby #1ScouseBluebird » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:01 pm

So we've strengthened with two fantastic players in as many days. But we all know that our central midfield is a priority for Warnock. So who are the mystery MF targets? Who do we want to play next to Rallsy? Grujic? Ryan Woods? Josh Windass? Will Tomlin get another shot in the middle or as a No 10?

Thoughts?
#1ScouseBluebird

Midfield targets???

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Midfield targets???

Postby RhiwEbbwBluebird » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:16 pm

Grujic on loan or ndong to play as the defensive midfielder and that arslan from turkey to pull the strings and run the game for us id like to see
RhiwEbbwBluebird

Postby kimble » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:56 pm

I think the Murphy signing may have put paid to Windass...I wouldn t mind the other money signing to be someone like Rondon and the two midfield being loans
kimble

Postby RhiwEbbwBluebird » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:37 pm

kimble wrote:I think the Murphy signing may have put paid to Windass...I wouldn t mind the other money signing to be someone like Rondon and the two midfield being loans

Rondon be effective for us i think, him or andre gray would do nicely
RhiwEbbwBluebird

Postby phildavies » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:36 pm

Get Woods in
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:31 am

Bring back Jeff Whitley
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:48 am

Watching Rondon on Sky Sports now. WBA V Leicester HT 1-1 Rondon got them ahead.
I don't know/remember the final score, but there is a different outlook on the game when we have been linked to a player.
:)
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Return to General Chat