Cardiff As Newcastle is it??

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby WelshPatriot » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:07 am

Croation flags or should everyone wear waistcoats??
WelshPatriot

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Cardiff As Newcastle is it??

Postby BobbyBlue » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:19 am

WelshPatriot wrote:Croation flags or should everyone wear waistcoats??

Waistcoats in the middle of August?
BobbyBlue

Postby dogfound » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:57 am

everyone..? you mean half a dozen cringy fuckers.

im quite pleased they are out but get real..i remember the jacks turning up with orange baloons 6 months after the blackpool defeat.....i dont think it got at many people, most thought them childish and pathetic..
dogfound

Postby maccydee » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:29 am

We would look like massive clowns.
maccydee

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:33 am

Hahaha. This went well. What a tool you must feel.
Bluebirdforlife77

Postby Bananas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:35 am

Flags DEFO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Bananas

Postby CityBlue93 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:37 am

why not both

and lets thank god all of our fan base isn't as dry and serious as some of the replies on here, would be the most boring team in the prem next season.. its just a laugh people we'd get an earful of god save the queen every single game if they had won it to goad us, but we can hardly learn the croatian anthem :laughing6:
CityBlue93

Postby dogfound » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:49 am

CityBlue93 wrote:why not both

and lets thank god all of our fan base isn't as dry and serious as some of the replies on here, would be the most boring team in the prem next season.. its just a laugh people we'd get an earful of god save the queen every single game if they had won it to goad us, but we can hardly learn the croatian anthem :laughing6:

if wearing a waistecoat and having a croatia flag is what constitutes having a laugh to you....fair enough.. :?
dogfound

Postby Sven » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:05 am

dogfound wrote:

everyone..? you mean half a dozen cringy fuckers.

im quite pleased they are out but get real..i remember the jacks turning up with orange baloons 6 months after the blackpool defeat.....i dont think it got at many people, most thought them childish and pathetic..

I thought that BEFORE the orange balloons...and still do! :thumbright: :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:09 am

dogfound wrote:

if wearing a waistecoat and having a croatia flag is what constitutes having a laugh to you....fair enough.. :?

He needs to get out more.
Bluebirdforlife77

Postby WelshPatriot » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:26 am

Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:

Nope I'd feel a tool if I felt good trying to goad and mock other city fans but hey that's to some people's tastes.

It was merely a funny flashback to when in 1994 England failed to qualify for the World Cup and down Ninian Park City fans waved American flags and chanted USA.

Do you feel a tool now or are you in school?
WelshPatriot

Postby WelshPatriot » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:27 am

dogfound wrote:

Somebody upset you today?
WelshPatriot

Postby dogfound » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:41 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
dogfound wrote:

as it happens..yes you have..
id just about got my head around going on a saga holiday to the lake district to please my wife..
come on here and its dawned on me the sorts that will be on the trip and how much fun im going to have .... :cry: :cry:
dogfound

Postby WelshPatriot » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:45 am

dogfound wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
dogfound wrote:

id just about got my head around going on a saga holiday to the lake district to please my wife..
come on here and its dawned on me the sorts that will be on the trip and how much fun im going to have .... :cry: :cry:

I can only apologise for your sh1t life I'm sorry
WelshPatriot

Postby dogfound » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
dogfound wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
dogfound wrote:

no need to apologise.....youve done me a favour....
dogfound

Postby Llan_Blue » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:

Nope I'd feel a tool if I felt good trying to goad and mock other city fans but hey that's to some people's tastes.

It was merely a funny flashback to when in 1994 England failed to qualify for the World Cup and down Ninian Park City fans waved American flags and chanted USA.

Yes but then they never qualified so we could laugh at them.

But considering we didn’t qualify and let’s face it we should of and laughing at them because the potentially finished 3rd in a World Cup will just make us look like a bunch of backward thick cunts.

Laughing at somebody when they’ve done better then you makes you look incredibly dull.
Llan_Blue

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:05 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:

But considering we didn’t qualify and let’s face it we should of and laughing at them because the potentially finished 3rd in a World Cup will just make us look like a bunch of backward thick cunts.

Laughing at somebody when they’ve done better then you makes you look incredibly dull.

Tend to agree, don't get it in this case
2blue2handle

Postby WelshPatriot » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:14 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:

Honestly I really don't get some of the replies on here do you seriously think I or any other City fan is going to rock up wearing a waistcoat. Stop taking life and messageboards so seriously.
WelshPatriot

Postby dogfound » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:22 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:

Honestly I really don't get some of the replies on here do you seriously think I or any other City fan is going to rock up wearing a waistcoat. Stop taking life and messageboards so seriously.

hmmm. i dont think cityblue93 or bananas would need much encouragement...
dogfound

Postby FloridaBluebird » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:38 pm

Do these kids realize that 2/3rds of our squad and staff are English?? Flags and waistcoats...you don’t half sound pathetic.
FloridaBluebird

Postby Llan_Blue » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:39 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:

Oh it was a joke sorry. I never get the shit ones sorry my bad.
Llan_Blue

Postby CityBlue93 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:39 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:

Oh it was a joke sorry. I never get the shit ones sorry my bad.

zzzzzzz

it was obviously said in a light hearted way as were the replies, the fact some on here take it so seriously is their own issue
CityBlue93

Postby maccydee » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:11 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
dogfound wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
dogfound wrote:

So for the love of God don’t make it shitter.

Think before you post.
maccydee

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:03 pm

I was right. He does feel like a tool now. What a whopper. Lmao.
Bluebirdforlife77

Postby nubbsy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:29 pm

f*cking hell lighten up you bunch of Marys. I know pre season is slow but surely you've got something better to do than bicker like school children?
nubbsy

Return to General Chat