Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is Eden Hazard the best player Cardiff City will face?

Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:20 am

Is Eden Hazard the best player Cardiff City will face this season?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Is Eden Hazard the best player Cardiff City will face?

Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:23 am

More than likely. The only other 2 I have seen perform at that level against us is DeBruyne and Suarez. Id be shocked if anyone tops Hazard's performance.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:19 am

Hope so!! Last time we were at this level, I remember being stunned by how good the Sturridge/Suarez partnership was. Absolutely terrifying! :o
Apart from those, it was all very much the same standard.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:01 am

Umm... Leroy Sane will trouble us more than Hazard IMO.
He's quicker than Hazard and as everyone knows, we aren't blessed with pace in that area :shock:

Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:59 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Umm... Leroy Sane will trouble us more than Hazard IMO.
He's quicker than Hazard and as everyone knows, we aren't blessed with pace in that area :shock:

Good point. Hopefully we can stick Joe Bennett on him again :lol:

Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:32 pm

nope we still got salah, aguero and harry kane still to play against.

I would say Mo Salah will be our toughest test as he will run circles around our players when Cardiff face Liverpool at there ground in the coming weeks.

Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:14 am

Sam ReaN wrote:nope we still got salah, aguero and harry kane still to play against.

I would say Mo Salah will be our toughest test as he will run circles around our players when Cardiff face Liverpool at there ground in the coming weeks.

Harry Kane :laughing5: