VIDEO OF CARDIFF/ASTON VILA FANS FIGHTING / VERDICTS

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: VIDEO OF CARDIFF/ASTON VILA FABS FIGHTING / VERDICTS

Postby stephendavid » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:53 am

Forever Blue wrote:
stephendavid wrote:Kicking a man when he's down........with odds of 4/5 to 1 aswell tut tut tut no doubt AV4 will have his say lol

More than well out of order Stephen, I have always despised people who do this :evil:

Annis had a beer with a few villa lads last week fowler was on the wind up saying only 2 Cardiff came out.....in hindsight that was a good thing as 2 got a guilty mate so
stephendavid

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: TODAYS VERDICTS AT CARDIFF CROWN COURT: CARDIFF/ASTON VI

Postby dogfound » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:10 am

AV3 wrote:
You do fully understand this is a CARDIFF CITY FORUM don't you fella

Question mark at the end of the sentence please.

I know your not the brightest AV4 but come on your just like thrush you fella

It's "You're", not "your"

Now who isn't the brightest? :lol: :lol: :lol:

wrong thread jim
dogfound

Postby AV3 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:00 am

stephendavid wrote:Kicking a man when he's down........with odds of 4/5 to 1 aswell tut tut tut no doubt AV4 will have his say lol

Well you could ask why nobody came out to help him - After all, these super heroes were supposed to be acting in self defence weren't they? Apart from the lad who held the door, I'd ask what the rest of them were playing at. Funny to see fatty get judased at the end though.

Seriously though, who in the right frame of mind would want to risk a hefty prison sentence for that? 1 bloke has been convicted of throwing a plastic glass that looks more like it goes over the landlady. A couple of the Villa fans kept back but couldn't resist the temptation of throwing a glass each that did no damage whatsoever. They'll both go down for it.

Stop continuing to take the moral high ground - There very rarely is when football rows are concerned.
Young Nibs said:
Sven I’m not sure if you're stupid or just pretending to be mate!
AV3

Postby stephendavid » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:27 am

AV3 wrote:

Well you could ask why nobody came out to help him - After all, these super heroes were supposed to be acting in self defence weren't they? Apart from the lad who held the door, I'd ask what the rest of them were playing at. Funny to see fatty get judased at the end though.

Seriously though, who in the right frame of mind would want to risk a hefty prison sentence for that? 1 bloke has been convicted of throwing a plastic glass that looks more like it goes over the landlady. A couple of the Villa fans kept back but couldn't resist the temptation of throwing a glass each that did no damage whatsoever. They'll both go down for it.

Stop continuing to take the moral high ground - There very rarely is when football rows are concerned.

Wouldn't expect nothing else from this buffoon lol I told you all lads didn't I............a total idiot is our AV4!That part was funny was it the villa lad hitting the guy from behind you prat sums you up really fella......not a lot to boast about mucca is it kicking people on the deck hitting people from behind,your lot clearly outnumbered the few locals in the pub,the only cardiff to venture outside got guilty verdicts so who's the idiots??Gutted for sweeney as he doesn't do a great deal in fairness & we all knew the bloat would walk didn't we
stephendavid

Postby RV Casual » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:30 am

AV3 wrote:

I have always been tidy with you on here but how the f**k is it funny to see someone get punched from the side or back when they are walking the other way. It's a c#nts trick.

You have let yourself down with that comment.
RV Casual

Postby stephendavid » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:33 am

RV Casual wrote:
AV3 wrote:

I have always been tidy with you on here but how the f**k is it funny to see someone get punched from the side or back when they are walking the other way. It's a c#nts trick.

Exactly fella the guys got no class kicking people when they are down & hitting from behind is the cowards way of doing things simple as
stephendavid

Postby AV3 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:40 am

RV Casual wrote:
AV3 wrote:

If you've been involved in the past as you claim, you will know that there are no rules whatsoever in this. People used to get kicked around the floor every week just as they got judased. What do you expect if you go up mouthing off to other fans and then turn your back on them?

If you want to get involved in these things, you have to be prepared to take what goes with it and very often that means a shoeing or a dig from behind - It's no use crying about it afterwards. Let's not pretend that there's anything brave or romantic in these football rows because there isn't.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby stephendavid » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:48 am

AV3 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
AV3 wrote:

If you've been involved in the past as you claim, you will know that there are no rules whatsoever in this. People used to get kicked around the floor every week just as they got judased. What do you expect if you go up mouthing off to other fans and then turn your back on them?

If you want to get involved in these things, you have to be prepared to take what goes with it and very often that means a shoeing or a dig from behind - It's no use crying about it afterwards. Let's not pretend that there's anything brave or romantic in these football rows because there isn't.

Nah sorry not buying that fella absolutely no circumstance do you put the boot in when a mans down or hit another from the side or behind(even more so when you outnumber the guy by 10/1)each to their own but to me it's a sly sly cowardly act an no crying about nothing fella it is what it is
stephendavid

Postby AV3 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:55 am

I'm not saying kicking someone on the floor is right or something I have ever done. However, to cry about it is very silly because it used to happen every week. I've lost count of the amount of times I've seen people being kicked on the floor whilst motionless. I've intervened on more than one occasion as well. This isn't Queensbury rules you know?

In normal circumstances, judasing someone might be unacceptable. At football games, it also happens regularly. As I said, let's not get too romantic over it. Fatty got a smack in the chops - He'll live. To me it was funny and if he didn't want to risk a smack in the chops, he should not have left the pub.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:58 am

stephendavid wrote:
AV3 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
AV3 wrote:

Nah sorry not buying that fella absolutely no circumstance do you put the boot in when a mans down or hit another from the side or behind(even more so when you outnumber the guy by 10/1)each to their own but to me it's a sly sly cowardly act an no crying about nothing fella it is what it is

Agree, as soon as someone hits the deck you move on to the next...
Not claiming to be involved in this type of thing but that's just basics for any fight you're involved in imo.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby RV Casual » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:58 am

AV3 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
AV3 wrote:

I don't 'claim' anything. I was involved, more than some and less than others.

One thing iv never done is punch someone from behind, it's a c#unts trick and when someone is down on the deck they are out and not fair game to have their head stamped on but you classy midlanders obviously play the game a different way. Congratulations for having zero class.
RV Casual

Postby AV3 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:07 am

RV Casual wrote:
AV3 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
AV3 wrote:

One thing iv never done is punch someone from behind, it's a c#unts trick and when someone is down on the deck they are out and not fair game to have their head stamped on but you classy midlanders obviously play the game a different way. Congratulations for having zero class.

It's nothing to do with having zero class. Do you think on these lines that people just go 1 on 1? You can be trading blows with someone and some coward from the left or right will hit you or throw something at you. It's never fair game and it's laughable how you try to put a romantic slant on it.

There is no "game to be played" as you like to think. Anything goes and you have to accept that or not get involved. Personally, I choose not to get involved.

Villa fans are among the classiest and fairest in the country by the way.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby RV Casual » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:20 am

AV3 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
AV3 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
AV3 wrote:

It's nothing to do with having zero class. Do you think on these lines that people just go 1 on 1? You can be trading blows with someone and some coward from the left or right will hit you or throw something at you. It's never fair game and it's laughable how you try to put a romantic slant on it.

There is no "game to be played" as you like to think. Anything goes and you have to accept that or not get involved. Personally, I choose not to get involved.

Villa fans are among the classiest and fairest in the country by the way.

No. YOU yourself have zero class by coming on here and making that comment. Even more so given what happened to one of our own at Wembley where he lost his life and our history. We know there are no rules but there is a way to conduct yourself and for you to come on here and find it funny that one of ours got smacked in the back of the head, from BEHIND shows that you need to re-evaluate yours.

Now do us all a favour and f**k off you disrespectful prick.
RV Casual

Postby AV3 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:24 am

Calling people silly names on the internet does not endear you with the class that you so clearly crave.

I have no idea what my post had to do with someone losing his life at Wembley and I suggest that you lack class by bringing that into it and trying to attach it to something I said.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby RV Casual » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:25 am

AV3 wrote:Calling people silly names on the internet does not endear you with the class that you so clearly crave.

I have no idea what my post had to do with someone losing his life at Wembley and I suggest that you lack class by bringing that into it and trying to attach it to something I said.

No class.
RV Casual

Postby AV3 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:29 am

RV Casual wrote:
AV3 wrote:Calling people silly names on the internet does not endear you with the class that you so clearly crave.

No class.

Heartbroken.

:notworthy:
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby RV Casual » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:34 am

You realy are thick if you can't work it out. Like I said in my original reply, you have let yourself down. You can reply and have the last word, your on ignore now, I hope Annis bans you.
RV Casual

Postby stephendavid » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:50 am

AV4 it's quite simple you kick a man when he's down or from behind your a coward/sh##bag whatever way you look at it 99.9% of men would agree aswell fella,as for crying about it no1s crying about nothing in my eyes the villa lot jumped around a lot threw a few objects an kicked a bod when he was down(4 onto the 1 guy mind)then sly punched a guy from behind when he wasn't looking!!Was only a handful of locals in the boozer an the few that tried to get into the pub(which has 2 entrances)didn't fair to well did they as none got in an took a fair few clips buddy didn't they
stephendavid

Postby RV Casual » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:04 pm

stephendavid wrote:AV4 it's quite simple you kick a man when he's down or from behind your a coward/sh##bag whatever way you look at it 99.9% of men would agree aswell fella,as for crying about it no1s crying about nothing in my eyes the villa lot jumped around a lot threw a few objects an kicked a bod when he was down(4 onto the 1 guy mind)then sly punched a guy from behind when he wasn't looking!!Was only a handful of locals in the boozer an the few that tried to get into the pub(which has 2 entrances)didn't fair to well did they as none got in an took a fair few clips buddy didn't they

Correct Steve, I ain't crying about it, I just think given the history for a Villa fan of all people to come on here and say he found a Cardiff fan getting smacked from behind vert distasteful but the man clearly has no clue.
RV Casual

Re: TODAYS VERDICTS AT CARDIFF CROWN COURT: CARDIFF/ASTON VI

Postby BEEP AHM » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:18 pm

AV3 wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:AV3 you are a complete no mark and get on people's tits, just take the hint and do one

People slag my team, our players and our fans then I will respond accordingly.

If you can't see that then you're an even bigger idiot than I thought you were.

as I said a no mark, would love 2 mins with you - weasel
BEEP AHM

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:19 pm

My overall impression, if the video is representative of the event, is that it wasn't really a matter for the higher Court.
It seems clear that the Aston Villa people were the aggressors, and so it might have been better to have identified the individuals in that group who actually assaulted someone and charged them accordingly with common, s47 ,s18 or s20 assaults, and perhaps collectively with criminal damage to the pub.

Those already in the pub were clearly defending themselves against an aggressive incursion and so, within limits, deserved the benefit of the doubt if the attackers suffered any injury in the process.

I haven't really been following this , but am I right in saying that all this Hoo hah and public expense has resulted in only one conviction ? If that's the case then the cps have some questions to answer because what I saw in that video makes it quite clear that it's not a matter for indictment to the Crown court or such serious charges.

I would say that there are at least six such minor pub fights every evening in London and they're usually dealt with the following morning by the local magistrates. I mean, I'm saying all this ,in fairness, without having followed the matter properly as I explained above, but perhaps someone can tell me whether I've missed something - was there some serious injury or near fatal wound to someone ? Otherwise ,some other factor which made it a matter for the Crown Court which I've missed ?
SirJimmySchoular

Postby AV3 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:27 pm

stephendavid wrote:AV4 it's quite simple you kick a man when he's down or from behind your a coward/sh##bag whatever way you look at it 99.9% of men would agree aswell fella,as for crying about it no1s crying about nothing in my eyes the villa lot jumped around a lot threw a few objects an kicked a bod when he was down(4 onto the 1 guy mind)then sly punched a guy from behind when he wasn't looking!!Was only a handful of locals in the boozer an the few that tried to get into the pub(which has 2 entrances)didn't fair to well did they as none got in an took a fair few clips buddy didn't they

Steven - At the risk of repeating myself, I have never kicked a man when he's down. I do not condone it. That said, I'm not stupid enough to think that it won't happen if I get involved in a fight at football. Cardiff are no angels despite the re-writing of history on here. For years, they took their bullying to little teams in the lower divisions. Furthermore, the disgraceful throwing of missiles at Leeds women and children is 10 times worse than giving fatty a clip from behind when he came out mouthing off.

The fat fcuk took a few punches at the start of the video. One more at the end won't have harmed him and will hopefully have taught him a lesson. Sadly, I fear he was arrested for this as his face isn't covered and I do feel sorry for him for that.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby stephendavid » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:38 pm

AV3 wrote:

Steven - At the risk of repeating myself, I have never kicked a man when he's down. I do not condone it. That said, I'm not stupid enough to think that it won't happen if I get involved in a fight at football. Cardiff are no angels despite the re-writing of history on here. For years, they took their bullying to little teams in the lower divisions. Furthermore, the disgraceful throwing of missiles at Leeds women and children is 10 times worse than giving fatty a clip from behind when he came out mouthing off.

The fat fcuk took a few punches at the start of the video. One more at the end won't have harmed him and will hopefully have taught him a lesson. Sadly, I fear he was arrested for this as his face isn't covered and I do feel sorry for him for that.

No bullying that I've seen over the years fella,yes we did have a right game crew back in the day an certainly were no angels never claimed to be either,but we did only fight with like minded lads an yes we had our fair share of idiots no1 is disputing that and if anything I think you'll find that villa are known throughout the uk as picking on small groups an generally bullies so I'd look a bit closer to home on that front an that comes from a few sources its common knowledge in that circle hence why the bloat is hated by all of England's lot old & new fella,your just typical English lad it's never your fault,can't hold your hands up ever and you always win never get done never in the wrong just a typical English idiot jog on to derby tomorrow lad numpty
stephendavid

Postby stephendavid » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:43 pm

RV Casual wrote:

Correct Steve, I ain't crying about it, I just think given the history for a Villa fan of all people to come on here and say he found a Cardiff fan getting smacked from behind vert distasteful but the man clearly has no clue.

Exactly mate,followed the trial from his bedroom on his pc but claims to know the lot lol!my mate got off last week and we ended up with the 2 said villa lads having a pint the 1 was sound the other an arrogant t### it must be a villa thing
stephendavid

Re: VIDEO OF CARDIFF/ASTON VILA FANS FIGHTING / VERDICTS

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:29 pm

Pity this is all we want to discuss, but listen - I don't and never have gone round getting involved in half arsed punch ups or hurt anyone unless that was necessary, but I've kicked loads and loads of people on the floor. If you have to fight then you'd be bloody stupid not to do that because you don't want them getting back up and doing you.
The army teaches you to do that, so address any complaints to them.
I don't know what this puerile bloody concept of honourable hooliganism is all about, but it has no value.
Fighting isn't a game for the weekends, it's a method of breaking people's bodies or killing them. Don't do it unless you have no alternative and if you are put in that position by some idiot, he deserves no mercy or consideration. Actually, the fact that yobs don't quickly get their arses kicked these days is exactly what makes them walk round the place trying to act like two bob gangsters.

In big boys fighting, as we are supposed to be remembering at this time of year, there are no rules and those who thought there might be are dead. That's why it's not a good thing to do you see.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby AV3 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:53 pm

People get kicked on the floor all the time, everywhere, not just at football games. As you say, the purpose of putting a person down is to make sure he doesn't get back up again. It is not a game as some prat claimed earlier. At the start of the video, you see 2 Villa lads let someone back up and he goes again. The second time someone is on the floor, he is trying to get back up and is continuing to struggle. The problem at football games is that often, a person is lying spark out cold and people continue to kick him. This is when it should be stopped.

Here is a video from earlier this season of a Villa fan getting judased and then kicked whilst on the floor. It happens all the time, despite the silly claims of the two resident drama queens on here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez4VSqYvSI0
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby 103 Barmy Army » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:49 am

I’ll never understand the mentality of a football hooligan and always think of myself as an ambassador to my country when opposition fans visit Cardiff. Having said that, if it’s an unprovoked attack, you can’t blame people for defending themselves.
103 Barmy Army

Postby cs_original » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:28 am

Was there any concrete proof that this was organised between the two sets?

If so then they all know the risk and have to accept the jail time.

Surely if it's not proven that it was organised, then all of the Cardiff should be acquitted.
cs_original

Postby RV Casual » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:54 am

He still doesn't get it why his comment is in bad taste does he, ffs, thick tw*t, I give up.
RV Casual

Postby AV3 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:10 am

RV Casual wrote:He still doesn't get it why his comment is in bad taste does he, ffs, thick tw*t, I give up.

Have a read back at your posts. You come across as a crying little bitch.

I know exactly what you are inferring. It is reprehensible, lacks class and certainly has nothing to do with me or the topic in hand.

Oh and when you let people get back up in your "game", do they have to play dead and take no further part in it? :laughing5:
Young Nibs said:
AV3

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat