Just in another league of their own

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:54 am

Semi-final of a cup
Attachments
DwgAJMWWoAAXPyO.jpg
DwgAJMWWoAAXPyO.jpg (157.73 KiB) Viewed 1250 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Just in another league of their own

Postby Charlie Harper » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:45 am

I feel as if tonight has killed football.

Who wants to see a 9-0 -semi final result
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Postby ThomasC » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:53 am

Charlie Harper wrote:I feel as if tonight has killed football.

Who wants to see a 9-0 -semi final result

Absolutely right :thumbup: football is going to suffer eventually, I just can't see any interest from the public for this, then again, could be totally wrong :laughing6: perhaps the kids enjoy the killing fields of modern football. I know for a fact I do not! wouldn't dream to watch that garbage
ThomasC

Postby BLUE54 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:55 pm

For what it's worth this result does not shock me in the slightest. I have not watched a premier league game since 2015, and I mean neither live nor on MOTD.(as I really have no interest in any side other than City or Wales) When we got promoted in 2013 I thought "yes we will struggle" as we did, but thought in a lot of the games against the "top 6" we weren't a million miles away, and even had a few decent results. Obviously Man City, Man U, Spurs, Everton at home come to mind that I thought we did ok. BUT the level of the top 6 has improved by all recognition from 5 years ago. They are light years ahead of most in this league. Results like the one last night are I'm afraid going to be more common as time progresses. It saddens me, but unfortunately I'll bet most of the armchair fans who don't really SUPPORT a team, but FOLLOW a team from afar just love the way this sport is going. Shame, but there you are that's life.
Here's to 3 points on Saturday. Let's show them all we can compete with the "lower half". :occasion5:
BLUE54

Postby KWest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:02 pm

The more I think about this score, the more it bothers me. I get that Man City have been bred to be winners, it isn’t there football etiquette when scorelines start getting crazy like this? Feel like Pep didn’t need to completely embarrass Burton like this.
KWest

Return to General Chat