We've been fed a pack of lies this transfer window.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Dahboy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:58 pm

There is no money. Making up news report excuses, using Zohore as a scapegoat. Get ready for the championship all you gullible souls out there.
Dahboy

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: We've been fed a pack of lies this transfer window.

Postby tonyblue » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:04 pm

I was ready for the championship before we began, and most had us a dead cert for relegation. I suggest you stop reading stuff on twitter and forums as it's getting to you.
tonyblue

Postby bluebird7291 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:11 pm

Really. Do you believe that :lol:

Warnock is a master motivator. Use your head.
Zohore is one of them players who play well when happy. He's not going to slag him off is he :lol:
bluebird7291

Postby Igovernor » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:21 pm

Dahboy wrote:There is no money. Making up news report excuses, using Zohore as a scapegoat. Get ready for the championship all you gullible souls out there.

Here you go again, trying hard to be the village idiot, try no further you already are!
Igovernor

Postby Logie » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:27 pm

Think you will find most of us expect to go back down, but the team has raise expections and put us in with a shout of staying up, but its clear we need some reinforcements.

Just disapointing to have a chance to stay up yet but make a lame effort to sign players.
Logie

Postby Dahboy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:27 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:Really. Do you believe that :lol:

Zohore is one of them players who play well when happy. He's not going to slag him off is he :lol:

But the thing is he's still 3 games away from fitness? We can't keep playing like this without a striker. Then it's our defence and midfield problems too, Morrison not good enough, gunnarson not good enough, we will go down mark my words.
Dahboy

Postby smackajack101309 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:49 pm

Luckily enough we got 3 winnable games before zahore is back let's hope the boys can get the 9 points and fight for they're places before the arsenal game that zahore will have to fight for his place back and not walk straight into it
smackajack101309

Postby Steve Zodiak » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:55 pm

Another poster who must have inside knowledge with the running of this club. Please keep us updated with what is really happening there. Saves us even having to listen to what Warnock, Choo or Tan say any longer.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Bluebird1990 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:05 pm

You must the most miserable person in the world to be around, you contribute nothing but negativity on this forum.
This has to be a Troll account
Bluebird1990

Postby Dahboy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:08 pm

Bluebird1990 wrote:You must the most miserable person in the world to be around, you contribute nothing but negativity on this forum.
This has to be a Troll account

Good luck with that rash.
Dahboy

Postby BrightBlueFuture » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:30 pm

Dahboy wrote:There is no money. Making up news report excuses, using Zohore as a scapegoat. Get ready for the championship all you gullible souls out there.

How do you explain Warnock going to France on scouting missions then? That's a bit far to go just for some sort of strange ruse.
BrightBlueFuture

Postby ThomasC » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:33 pm

Warnock forgets we know how he has operated in the past. A very clever man who I respect. For me; this is pr spin and manipulation. "We tried." Look, the club are doing well but making a mockery out of fans with the spin .... imo no intention to spend
ThomasC

Postby blemmy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:34 pm

This forum has a core of so called "negativos" who post the same sort of statement as does Dahboy above and there is an opposing group of posters who Dahboy calls "gullible souls" who quickly counter any negative post with statements to support Tan and NW who have so far moved mountains for the club and they demand the negativos be patient about transfers.

That's what a forum is for - football is all about opinions - and at this stage neither the negativos or the positivos (to give them a kinder name) can be proved right or wrong and therefore posts questioning Dahboy's motives or intelligence are wrong and unfair. What we can fairly say at this stage is that both groups want to see the club progress and not go backwards but choose to express those wishes in different ways.

I put myself in the negativo group because I - like Dahboy - have seen or heard nothing from the club so far this window that gives me any cofidence we are going to do anything this window to achieve the essential strengthening the team needs to stay up.Money talks in this league and we need to speculate if we really want to stay in the PL - otherwise what's the point?

Let's wait until February 1st to really see whether the negativos or the positivos view on things was ultimately correct about incoming players and then take another look at the table at season end for the final verdict before we question another poster's intelligence or motives.

:old: :bluescarf: :old:
blemmy

Postby dogfound » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:43 pm

ThomasC wrote:Warnock forgets we know how he has operated in the past. A very clever man who I respect. For me; this is pr spin and manipulation. "We tried." Look, the club are doing well but making a mockery out of fans with the spin .... imo no intention to spend

yes we do know how he operates. he took us from a relegation zone to the premier league.
your suggesting this 70 year old who has seen it all is jetting around Europe PRETENDING to be interested in signing players...
you will only find 4 or 5 that will swallow that mate ,the ones that would prefer to buy a Swansea top to a Cardiff top because they look better.. :?
dogfound

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:50 pm

dogfound wrote:
ThomasC wrote:Warnock forgets we know how he has operated in the past. A very clever man who I respect. For me; this is pr spin and manipulation. "We tried." Look, the club are doing well but making a mockery out of fans with the spin .... imo no intention to spend

yes we do know how he operates. he took us from a relegation zone to the premier league.
your suggesting this 70 year old who has seen it all is jetting around Europe PRETENDING to be interested in signing players...
you will only find 4 or 5 that will swallow that mate ,the ones that would prefer to buy a Swansea top to a Cardiff top because they look better.. :?

That's quite right , and if there were no possibilities of transfers in the window he'd have just said so, because whilst that may have been unpopular , no one would be expecting reinforcements . Pretending to be trying to buy players would only create a problem situation so he'd hardly do it
SirJimmySchoular

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:51 pm

You’re tripe is getting boring now. Whilst I understand everyone has an opinion, to be negative every post is just unbelievable. And then when what you had said previously is wrong, you don’t put your hand up and say sorry I was wrong. If you are going to continue being negative at least try and be positive sometimes. I’ve even seen you be negative after a win!
Bluebird-in-Jackland

Postby Dahboy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:04 pm

blemmy wrote:

This forum has a core of so called "negativos" who post the same sort of statement as does Dahboy above and there is an opposing group of posters who Dahboy calls "gullible souls" who quickly counter any negative post with statements to support Tan and NW who have so far moved mountains for the club and they demand the negativos be patient about transfers.

That's what a forum is for - football is all about opinions - and at this stage neither the negativos or the positivos (to give them a kinder name) can be proved right or wrong and therefore posts questioning Dahboy's motives or intelligence are wrong and unfair. What we can fairly say at this stage is that both groups want to see the club progress and not go backwards but choose to express those wishes in different ways.

I put myself in the negativo group because I - like Dahboy - have seen or heard nothing from the club so far this window that gives me any cofidence we are going to do anything this window to achieve the essential strengthening the team needs to stay up.Money talks in this league and we need to speculate if we really want to stay in the PL - otherwise what's the point?

Let's wait until February 1st to really see whether the negativos or the positivos view on things was ultimately correct about incoming players and then take another look at the table at season end for the final verdict before we question another poster's intelligence or motives.

:old: :bluescarf: :old:

Great post sir and spot on. Time will tell and I for one will come clean in February if I'm proved wrong.
Dahboy

Postby Melsuttonholyboots » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:06 pm

Fao Dogfound, a Swansea top looking better than a Kairdiff top, terrible comparison there mate. Anyway, I'm pleased Warnock is not being held to ransom by greedy agents, and there gold digging player's, what we have here is a failure to communicate. Basically let's get rid of the club's debt as is the main plan and see what happens. Keep the faith brothers, oh and sister's of course.
Melsuttonholyboots

Postby Dahboy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:07 pm

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:You’re tripe is getting boring now. Whilst I understand everyone has an opinion, to be negative every post is just unbelievable. And then when what you had said previously is wrong, you don’t put your hand up and say sorry I was wrong. If you are going to continue being negative at least try and be positive sometimes. I’ve even seen you be negative after a win!

Use the quote feature that's what it's there for?
Dahboy

Postby Danny Says » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:18 pm

One has to assume that the pursuit of players started well before January 1. If it did and we are at a stage when there is not the slightest chance of anyone joining (either on loan or permanently), which we seemingly are, then that speaks volumes about our club. And its not good.
Danny Says

Postby Steve Zodiak » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:27 pm

Danny Says wrote:One has to assume that the pursuit of players started well before January 1. If it did and we are at a stage when there is not the slightest chance of anyone joining (either on loan or permanently), which we seemingly are, then that speaks volumes about our club. And its not good.

It does. And it's only what we already know, or should do by now. We are not a glamorous club that players are falling over themselves to play for. We are strong relegation candidates, and with three weeks to go before the transfer window closes, players will be waiting to see who else may be expressing an interest before they opt for a club in S Wales fighting relegation. I would guess there are Championship clubs which some players would opt for before coming here providing the money was right. It has always been the same, never easy getting players in unless Tan has another mad moment and splashes out stupid amounts of cash like it's going out of fashion.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Sven » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:44 pm

Dahboy wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:Really. Do you believe that :lol:

But the thing is he's still 3 games away from fitness? We can't keep playing like this without a striker. Then it's our defence and midfield problems too, Morrison not good enough, gunnarson not good enough, we will go down mark my words.

Thank you, Job's comforter! :roll: :oops: :oops:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby keano » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:03 pm

Agree 100% we was never going to spend these so called players should have been all sorted before the start of jan transfer window
keano

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:37 pm

keano wrote:Agree 100% we was never going to spend these so called players should have been all sorted before the start of jan transfer window

Just like the other 14 clubs that have not brought in one player do far! What are they waiting for Xmas? We all know several clubs need and want to strengthening this window wonder if their fans are Victor meldews like some on here because their club haven't signed so much as a sausage?
pembroke allan

Postby rumpo kid » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:39 pm

All people are saying is wait and see. These gullible people you speak of, reside only in your own head.
rumpo kid

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:46 pm

:lol:

We need a clown emoji.
2blue2handle

Postby smakerzthebluebird » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:31 pm

Someone ban this reincarnation of roathy
Founder of the forum whopper thread! Don't talk bollocks or you'll be added to the thread!!
smakerzthebluebird

Postby smakerzthebluebird » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:32 pm

keano wrote:Agree 100% we was never going to spend these so called players should have been all sorted before the start of jan transfer window

Don’t talk wet will you f**k me worst window in the world the January window

Most clubs leave business late while they try and get their main targets
Founder of the forum whopper thread! Don't talk bollocks or you'll be added to the thread!!
smakerzthebluebird

Postby Sven » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:45 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:

And people forget the selling clubs will often be looking for replacements :thumbright:

Despite what some on here think, Cardiff city are not the only club looking for players and not the only club that will have to be patient to see who is prepared to release who! ;)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby smakerzthebluebird » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:54 pm

Sven wrote:
smakerzthebluebird wrote:

And people forget the selling clubs will often be looking for replacements :thumbright:

Despite what some on here think, Cardiff city are not the only club looking for players and not the only club that will have to be patient to see who is prepared to release who! ;)

Yeah particularly loans etc as well will be late work 9/10 times

We will have the scraps no doubt but the scraps of top 10 clubs are good enough down here
smakerzthebluebird

Next

Return to General Chat