FIFTEEN PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS HAVE YET TO...

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby grange_end1927 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:57 pm

Fifteen (15) Premier League clubs haven’t bought a player yet during this window! ;)
grange_end1927

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: FIFTEEN PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS HAVE YET TO...

Postby Gringo22 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:08 pm

This is so true, people acting as if we're the only ones who haven't done business.
Gringo22

Postby Dahboy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:10 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:Fifteen (15) Premier League clubs haven’t bought a player yet during this window! ;)

I couldn't give a Shit about the others. We need some in asap.
Last edited by Dahboy on Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dahboy

Postby rhblue » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:12 pm

Dahboy wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:Fifteen (15) Premier League clubs haven’t bought a player yet during this window! ;)

I couldn't give a Shit about the others. We need to asap.

Especially with 2 big games coming up
rhblue

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:16 pm

Lies. Lies lies, they have all signed people just us that hasn't.
2blue2handle

Postby bluebird58 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:16 pm

Exactly. But this is far too sensible an attitude to take. I'll be contacting the sensibility Police immediately to get you removed from the board!

:D :D
First game Cardiff v Coventry City 1967
bluebird58

Postby DEANO » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:31 pm

The other 13 aren’t in the shit like us
DEANO

Postby worcester_ccfc » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:42 pm

DEANO wrote:The other 13 aren’t in the shit like us

No? Last time I checked we were outside the relegation zone.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:12 pm

DEANO wrote:The other 13 aren’t in the shit like us

:lol:
2blue2handle

Postby JJ1927 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:10 am

Fair enough but none of the other premier league clubs have a right back as their main striker!- (Not blaming Patterson he has done as well as he can but he is no centre forward and he is wasted in that position)
JJ1927

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:12 am

Dahboy wrote:

I couldn't give a Shit about the others. We need some in asap.

:sleepy2:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby dogfound » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:01 am

JJ1927 wrote:Fair enough but none of the other premier league clubs have a right back as their main striker!- (Not blaming Patterson he has done as well as he can but he is no centre forward and he is wasted in that position)

yes i remember those games at right back myself :?
dogfound

Postby JJ1927 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:38 pm

dogfound wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:Fair enough but none of the other premier league clubs have a right back as their main striker!- (Not blaming Patterson he has done as well as he can but he is no centre forward and he is wasted in that position)

He was signed as right back, lays there for Scotland and though he may have only played a couple of games there for us he certainly wasn't signed as a striker. Somewhere out wide or playing a little behind the striker may prove his best position as he has a knack of being in the right position when coming into the box late.

The point I was making was that it shows how poorly off we are for a striker that Warnock has had to resort to using Patterson as an out and out target man.
JJ1927

Postby dogfound » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:54 pm

JJ1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

He was signed as right back, lays there for Scotland and though he may have only played a couple of games there for us he certainly wasn't signed as a striker. Somewhere out wide or playing a little behind the striker may prove his best position as he has a knack of being in the right position when coming into the box late.

The point I was making was that it shows how poorly off we are for a striker that Warnock has had to resort to using Patterson as an out and out target man.

the point I am making is he has played less than half his nearly 200 professional games as a defender and did he start out there with Hearts. yet people love saying we are playing a right back as a striker.
and I do remember some Spurs fans saying similar about Bale.
dogfound

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:58 pm

dogfound wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

the point I am making is he has played less than half his nearly 200 professional games as a defender and did he start out there with Hearts. yet people love saying we are playing a right back as a striker.
and I do remember some Spurs fans saying similar about Bale.

Drives me mad as well, its for effect.

He is a number 10 playing as a striker for us, I hardly know him as a right back, infact I think I have seen him play as a winger more times for us than a right back.
2blue2handle

Return to General Chat