It is what it is !!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It is what it is !!

Postby Nuclearblue » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:09 am

It is what it is !!

If we don’t sign anyone then it would mean this team needing us fans more than ever. And I’m sure we will be behind them every step of the way. And what the hell it would make it far more satisfying if we can stay up because everyone will be writing us off. Going the whole season without a striker and if we stay up what a f*cking buzz.
It is what it is no point bitching. I got no room for those whining “were going down now for sure” if that’s how you feel then stay out of the CCS as we need everyone behind this team. And if they stay up then they will be legends and that would be extremely satisfying. :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Nuclearblue

It is what it is !!

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: It is what it is !!

Postby Deano1 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:12 am

Top post :occasion5:
Deano1

Postby worcester_ccfc » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:26 am

Well said Nukes :ayatollah: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf:
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Sven » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:37 am

Nuclearblue wrote:If we don’t sign anyone then it would mean this team needing us fans more than ever. And I’m sure we will be behind them every step of the way. And what the hell it would make it far more satisfying if we can stay up because everyone will be writing us off. Going the whole season without a striker and if we stay up what a f*cking buzz.
It is what it is no point bitching. I got no room for those whining “were going down now for sure” if that’s how you feel then stay out of the CCS as we need everyone behind this team. And if they stay up then they will be legends and that would be extremely satisfying. :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird:

You're a legend, Nukes! :ayatollah:

Well said, sir...! :clap:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Dahboy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:37 am

Nuclearblue wrote:If we don’t sign anyone then it would mean this team needing us fans more than ever. And I’m sure we will be behind them every step of the way. And what the hell it would make it far more satisfying if we can stay up because everyone will be writing us off. Going the whole season without a striker and if we stay up what a f*cking buzz.

Believe it or not I will be down there supporting them 100% as I always do so you try and stop me. If we dont bring quality players in (and dont forget that's whats needed in this league quality) it all smacks of a lack of ambition to me from the owners that's all its common sence, and if I want to bitch and whine about it as you say then I f*cking will. It's about opinions that's you're opinion this is mine no one's right no one's wrong.
Dahboy

Postby RageJon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:12 am

When you are paying to watch the team you support surely people are entitled to their opinions?

Saying they should stay out of the stadium will surely divide fans? 2 negatives don't make a right
Always Know If The Juice Is Worth The Squeeze !

Utrinque Paratus
RageJon

Postby Mr Potato » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:34 am

Where I am struggling is we bid €8m for a midfielder and pulled out, we have chased quite vigorously a striker who will cost us €20m now in the last message to the fans we might not sign anyone!

We are told that we must do our bit as fans but surely the club should do their bit and add a bit of quality. Let’s be honest here, it wouldn’t cost much at all to replace or get better than Connolly, Ward, ralls or Damour etc.

Warnock has criticised zahore for not wanting it, only he can do it etc now he’s the saviour, get him back fit and firing.

Something isn’t right, to bid approx €30m and then say we might not sign anyone it’s bizarre.
Mr Potato

Postby cwmbachbluebird » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:08 am

I love Sir Neil but i dont think Vincent trusts him with money imo.
We have such a good chance to grow and make our club huge if we can stay in the PL. If only Bellers and Jay were still around.
Eddie Mays Barmy Army
R.I.P Speedo...Wales forever.
cwmbachbluebird

Postby dogfound » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:59 am

Mr Potato wrote:Where I am struggling is we bid €8m for a midfielder and pulled out, we have chased quite vigorously a striker who will cost us €20m now in the last message to the fans we might not sign anyone!

We are told that we must do our bit as fans but surely the club should do their bit and add a bit of quality. Let’s be honest here, it wouldn’t cost much at all to replace or get better than Connolly, Ward, ralls or Damour etc.

Warnock has criticised zahore for not wanting it, only he can do it etc now he’s the saviour, get him back fit and firing.

Something isn’t right, to bid approx €30m and then say we might not sign anyone it’s bizarre.

even more bizarre is to go out looking to buy a bus and returning with a tractor.
no doubt the club/manager had both a short list of players they felt we could afford and would improve the squad and a list of players with lines through their names they feel would not.
people wanting to sign players from the later just to prove that we can spend 10s of MILLIONS need a rethink.
dogfound

Postby dogfound » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:09 am

Dahboy wrote:

Believe it or not I will be down there supporting them 100% as I always do so you try and stop me. If we dont bring quality players in (and dont forget that's whats needed in this league quality) it all smacks of a lack of ambition to me from the owners that's all its common sence, and if I want to bitch and whine about it as you say then I f*cking will. It's about opinions that's you're opinion this is mine no one's right no one's wrong.

whats common sense is to not buy players for the hell of it. you and those posting similar love this word QUALITY. as if all the transfers world wide that do not work have failed because the players brought in were non quality and there is a HR OWEN for footballers we need to visit.

I am sure both of us {if you have supported the club longer than 10 mins } can name a hundred. emyr huws, ricky lambert, Robbie fowler, godrey ingram, Alan Foggon type players that just did not work out. players that have actually done ok elsewhere. i would prefer our manager to buy players he thinks will improve us than just buy any old joe soap just to keep a dozen fools quiet until our nxt defeat.
dogfound

Postby Mr Potato » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:10 am

I do actually think we will sign at least 2, but I think we will spend very little which doesn’t bother me as long as they bring something to the Squad

I do wonder if whether tan’s company bcorp losing 71m rm has had something to do with this? Perhaps he is feeling the pinch.
Mr Potato

Postby dogfound » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:15 am

some of those bitching the loudest are self confessed non attenders already mate.

good post .agree. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
dogfound

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:06 am

Nothing to suggest we won't sign anyone.
2blue2handle

Postby Bluesman » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:17 am

We will sign players and we will stay up.
Bluesman

Postby JD 1968 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:41 am

Managers players owners come and go this is my 50th season and I ain't going no where city til I die
JD 1968

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:42 am

JD 1968 wrote:Managers players owners come and go this is my 50th season and I ain't going no where city til I die

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:10 am

Dahboy wrote:

Sorry, this is the second critical post I've made about you. Just chance, please don't think I'm having a go at you personally BUT
I've got to point out that whilst opinions vary and everyone is certainly entitled to them, some are certainly right and some are certainly wrong.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby Bluebina » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:38 am

Nuclearblue wrote:It is what it is !!

If we don’t sign anyone then it would mean this team needing us fans more than ever. And I’m sure we will be behind them every step of the way. And what the hell it would make it far more satisfying if we can stay up because everyone will be writing us off. Going the whole season without a striker and if we stay up what a f*cking buzz.

Great post spot on :thumbup:
Bluebina

Postby Nuclearblue » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:27 am

Look I agree we need signings but I don’t think Tan is withholding the money because of Warnock no way. He said before turning us back to blue he isn’t putting anything else in. He has kept to his word more or less except what we bought when we came up. If he won’t put his hand in his deep pockets then at the thread title it is what it is.
Nuclearblue

Postby Dahboy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:28 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Sorry, this is the second critical post I've made about you. Just chance, please don't think I'm having a go at you personally BUT
I've got to point out that whilst opinions vary and everyone is certainly entitled to them, some are certainly right and some are certainly wrong.

Please explain to me how an opinion is right or wrong lol it's only an opinion. There is no right or wrong. It's like saying you like a black car but I like a red car that's all.
Dahboy

Postby Dahboy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:30 pm

dogfound wrote:

some of those bitching the loudest are self confessed non attenders already mate.

Home and away every game mate. Is my money I put into the club not as good as yours?
Dahboy

Postby bluesince62 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Look I agree we need signings but I don’t think Tan is withholding the money because of Warnock no way. He said before turning us back to blue he isn’t putting anything else in. He has kept to his word more or less except what we bought when we came up. If he won’t put his hand in his deep pockets then at the thread title it is what it is.

Not forgetting the money he spends to keep us afloat :occasion5: who pays the bills at the end of each month,nobody bar tan,if he kept to his word of no investment if we go back to blue,then who would have paid for players,wages,police etc,the list is huge,I hope he makes us debt free and sustainable, rather than blow large sums for players that some fans want,I want ccfc to be here for my grandsons to follow in years to come,which if it weren't for his investment, we quite possibly may not have been. :ayatollah:
bluesince62

Postby dogfound » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:55 pm

Dahboy wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Home and away every game mate. Is my money I put into the club not as good as yours?

SOME of those.......................................duh
OR are you a SELF CONFESSED non attender and just forgot who you are in this thread.
dogfound

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:04 pm

Dahboy wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Please explain to me how an opinion is right or wrong lol it's only an opinion. There is no right or wrong. It's like saying you like a black car but I like a red car that's all.

Well you’re quite right there Dahboy with regards to opinions but the self opinionated Sir Jimmy SCOULAR doesn’t think he can ever be wrong.
:laughing6:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby englishbluebird » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:18 pm

It is, what it is--- exactly right

Fans should surely be looking forward to a crunch home match with Huddeersfield tomorrow
"Like we give a f**k about the Carling Cup"-6Bysedd
englishbluebird

Postby Lawnmower » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:41 pm

As fans we can’t control who we sign, but we can control what we do.

The only way we can genuinely help is by getting down there and getting behind the team whether it’s going well or bad and roaring them to a result.

Tomorrow is our chance to make a difference
Lawnmower

Postby TopCat CCFC » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:34 pm

englishbluebird wrote:It is, what it is--- exactly right

Fans should surely be looking forward to a crunch home match with Huddeersfield tomorrow

Massive Game :thumbup:
TopCat CCFC

Postby englishbluebird » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:39 pm

Lawnmower wrote:As fans we can’t control who we sign, but we can control what we do.

The only way we can genuinely help is by getting down there and getting behind the team whether it’s going well or bad and roaring them to a result.

Tomorrow is our chance to make a difference

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
"Like we give a f**k about the Carling Cup"-6Bysedd
englishbluebird

Postby Lawnmower » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:57 am

One other thing.

Victory today will really help convince potential signings that they will. Be playing Premiership football next season if they sign for us.

We need 5 wins and a couple of draws , so a win today will be a big step toward the finish line
Lawnmower

Return to General Chat