Warnock’s hinting at no signings, City lowest wages in Prem.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Clubfortyfourer » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:05 am

Warnock hinting at no signings because players not attracted to Cardiff as we have the lowest wages in the Premiership, he’s even saying that Zahore will be the saviour as our only striker. I think Warnock hasn’t the backing for new signings from Tan and the board. Signings falling through again like in the Summer !
This isn’t good enough ! FFS !
If and I say If ! and I hope the board will still back Warnock with signings.
Already Warnock is doing the PR for the board, as the back lash will definitely come from the fans.If no new players don’t come in. I’ll say again this board is letting Warnock down ! I’m upset by this as a Cardiff fan !Where’s the ambition to keep us in the Premiership! You can’t fool a Cardiff fan,The board are blagging it!
We the supporters need to start a campaign to tell Tan and the board to back Warnock! !
Clubfortyfourer

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Warnock’s hinting at no signings, City lowest wages in P

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:04 am

We had a campaign to change the colours back to blue, and Tan agreed to it subject to certain conditions which the majority of fans were happy with. He has clearly set out his long term goal for the club, so I don't understand why fans are suddenly shocked with the current situation. We all know at least three more quality players are needed, and hopefully we will get them this month. We also know that Warnock has a very limited budget, and we may not get quite what we were hoping for. Like someone else said yesterday, it is what it is and all we can do is to keep giving the players our support, because we know they will give Warnock and the fans 100% effort to remain in the PL whether we sign anyone or not.
Steve Zodiak

Postby NIBluebird » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:07 am

Clubfortyfourer wrote:Warnock hinting at no signings because players not attracted to Cardiff as we have the lowest wages in the Premiership, he’s even saying that Zahore will be the saviour as our only striker. I think Warnock hasn’t the backing for new signings from Tan and the board. Signings falling through again like in the Summer !
Already Warnock is doing the PR for the board, as the back lash will definitely come from the fans.If no new players don’t come in. I’ll say again this board is letting Warnock down ! I’m upset by this as a Cardiff fan !Where’s the ambition to keep us in the Premiership! You can’t fool a Cardiff fan,The board are blagging it!
We the supporters need to start a campaign to tell Tan and the board to back Warnock! !

So how much debt would you like us to get in to achieve this ?

Tan turning debt to equity already , backed Warnock last season to the hilt ?
NIBluebird

Postby Wolfpac » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:11 am

Clubfortyfourer wrote:Warnock hinting at no signings because players not attracted to Cardiff as we have the lowest wages in the Premiership, he’s even saying that Zahore will be the saviour as our only striker. I think Warnock hasn’t the backing for new signings from Tan and the board. Signings falling through again like in the Summer !

Lets be fair you DO NOT NOT KNOW whats going on inside the club, how agents are dealing with our queries etc.

Just back the club whatever happens.
Wolfpac

Return to General Chat