NEIL HAS SHOT HIMSELF IN THE FOOT

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby montyblue » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:40 pm

I fear a lot of neils constant retoric of poor old cardiff we really should' nt be here we can't compete finacially etc in public or in interviews has not helped the position we find ourselves in this has also been picked up on Gillette soccer saturday motd etc and on other teams football forums is has become somewhere to avoid , i love neils passion for football and as our manager but fear this other side of him has been a mistake i am sure if eddie howe was here with a positive attidude we would have been able to attract players here, at the moment we are struggling to get anybody to come on loan and this idea of south wales been a no no area to go to is silly even down the road they managed to attract top players for a few seasons we are struggling to do one, just hope we survive in the prem this season despite all the set backs
montyblue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: NEIL HAS SHOT HIMSELF IN THE FOOT

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:50 pm

. , ! Some of these may be useful for you in the future.
Bluebird-in-Jackland

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:01 pm

Christ, the longest sentence in history and probably the biggest crock of shit I’ve ever (tried) to read.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby montyblue » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:08 pm

ORIGINALGRANGE END BLUE
well your just and old dinosaur on the forum living in the past you been on here to long banging on about the past.
montyblue

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:10 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Christ, the longest sentence in history and probably the biggest crock of shit I’ve ever (tried) to read.

Haha how many times did you pass out reading it? Only now I’ve come back around.
Bluebird-in-Jackland

Postby Sneggyblubird » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:17 pm

montyblue wrote:I fear a lot of neils constant retoric of poor old cardiff we really should' nt be here we can't compete finacially etc in public or in interviews has not helped the position we find ourselves in this has also been picked up on Gillette soccer saturday motd etc and on other teams football forums is has become somewhere to avoid , i love neils passion for football and as our manager but fear this other side of him has been a mistake i am sure if eddie howe was here with a positive attidude we would have been able to attract players here, at the moment we are struggling to get anybody to come on loan and this idea of south wales been a no no area to go to is silly even down the road they managed to attract top players for a few seasons we are struggling to do one, just hope we survive in the prem this season despite all the set backs

If you were around in the 70's,80's and 90's you would have probably thrown yourself off canton bridge.The more we take care now the more likely we'll still be at the top table next season.The leagues are littered with sides that use to be bigger than us but lack of long term financial planning put them where they are now.
Sneggyblubird

Postby Wolfpac » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:29 pm

There's method behind Neils madness and I'm confident we will sign at least 2 players this window ;

1. Gabriel Batistuta's Nan has been spotted buying footie socks from Sports Direct so she's obviously the striker

2. Maradona's Dog has been spotted eating a Big Mac so its definitely our midfielder
Wolfpac

Postby DandoCCFC » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:35 pm

Until this window closes he hasn't shot himself in the foot but if he does fail to bring in anyone then more fool him for letting 4 players go without even bringing someone in, he is embarrassing himself since the Gillingham game.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby bluebird7291 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:42 pm

Its nothing to do with it. He is playing down funds.
People take everything he says as face value. It's insane.

Zohore comments. He said the same last Jan. Then signed Madine.
Funds. Once he's agreed price with club. The player and himself will thrash a deal out. It's irrelevant. Hes probably got a couple of clubs close to deals, and they are asking an slight increase.
bluebird7291

Postby griff105 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:25 pm

And this one time at band camp
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

Postby dogfound » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:43 pm

montyblue wrote:I fear a lot of neils constant retoric of poor old cardiff we really should' nt be here we can't compete finacially etc in public or in interviews has not helped the position we find ourselves in this has also been picked up on Gillette soccer saturday motd etc and on other teams football forums is has become somewhere to avoid , i love neils passion for football and as our manager but fear this other side of him has been a mistake i am sure if eddie howe was here with a positive attidude we would have been able to attract players here, at the moment we are struggling to get anybody to come on loan and this idea of south wales been a no no area to go to is silly even down the road they managed to attract top players for a few seasons we are struggling to do one, just hope we survive in the prem this season despite all the set backs

that first season up they didn't spend much. A keeper from Utrecht Vorm, Lita, Danny Graham and Routledge. really not diss similar to who we signed. 3 loan players 1 of whom hardly played, a very young Caulker and Sigurosson. its very similar to our business. think it becomes easier to recruit the longer your there .
dogfound

Postby Bridgend_bluebird » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:50 pm

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:. , ! Some of these may be useful for you in the future.

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:
Win or lose I'll Be there with my ticket and a pint!
Bridgend_bluebird

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:51 pm

montyblue wrote:ORIGINALGRANGE END BLUE
well your just and old dinosaur on the forum living in the past you been on here to long banging on about the past.

About the past? I’m commenting on your drivel on this post and your constant whining.
The way you write - or attempt to - says more about your lack of intelligence than anything else.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:55 pm

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Christ, the longest sentence in history and probably the biggest crock of shit I’ve ever (tried) to read.

Haha how many times did you pass out reading it? Only now I’ve come back around.

:laughing6:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:35 pm

Wolfpac wrote:There's method behind Neils madness and I'm confident we will sign at least 2 players this window ;

1. Gabriel Batistuta's Nan has been spotted buying footie socks from Sports Direct so she's obviously the striker

2. Maradona's Dog has been spotted eating a Big Mac so its definitely our midfielder

Can only be confident if they're seen going into Howells school? :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby montyblue » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:06 pm

ORIGINAL GRANGE END BLUE
I am not a school teacher a builder actually obviously not as intelligent as you because thats your forte probably but i am a city fan just the same as you are perhaps i could be standing next to you tomorrow so what the f.ck is your problem i am not sitting a english exam its a f.cking forum
montyblue

Postby worcester_ccfc » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:12 pm

montyblue wrote:ORIGINALGRANGE END BLUE

You can’t moan about people insulting you when you make posts like that.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby dogfound » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:12 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Until this window closes he hasn't shot himself in the foot but if he does fail to bring in anyone then more fool him for letting 4 players go without even bringing someone in, he is embarrassing himself since the Gillingham game.

how is he embarrassing himself..4 players have left who have played a combined 30 odd minutes this season.
dogfound

Postby moonboots » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:35 pm

montyblue wrote:ORIGINAL GRANGE END BLUE
I am not a school teacher a builder actually obviously not as intelligent as you because thats your forte probably but i am a city fan just the same as you are perhaps i could be standing next to you tomorrow so what the f.ck is your problem i am not sitting a english exam its a f.cking forum

Things must be slow if people are picking you up on the standard of your grammar!! When I write on here I generally don't give a damn about sentence length or punctuation. It's the meaning that's important
:thumbright:
moonboots

Postby nubbsy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:38 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:

If you were around in the 70's,80's and 90's you would have probably thrown yourself off canton bridge.The more we take care now the more likely we'll still be at the top table next season.The leagues are littered with sides that use to be bigger than us but lack of long term financial planning put them where they are now.

Well put mate. Football is not black and white. Monty has forgotten our recent history and the troubles it brought.
nubbsy

Postby montyblue » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:30 am

WORCESTER CCFC
Not moaning about insults but perhaps you should read what insult came before i replied this guy is the grammar police and taking the p.ss out of people's grammar as i said at the end of the day i am a city fan also obviously have a different opinion but it is a forum and whats worse somebody taking the p.ss out of someone who he deems not as intelligent as himself and his cronies. Full stop.
montyblue

Postby dogfound » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:59 am

montyblue wrote:WORCESTER CCFC
Not moaning about insults but perhaps you should read what insult came before i replied this guy is the grammar police and taking the p.ss out of people's grammar as i said at the end of the day i am a city fan also obviously have a different opinion but it is a forum and whats worse somebody taking the p.ss out of someone who he deems not as intelligent as himself and his cronies. Full stop.

there are replies/posts on this thread that have nothing to do with grammar. maybe you should just concentrate on those.?
dogfound

Postby dogfound » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:00 am

montyblue wrote:WORCESTER CCFC

there are replies/posts on this thread that have nothing to do with grammar. maybe you should just concentrate on those.?
dogfound

Postby montyblue » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:56 pm

DOGFOUND
was't the one who started taking the p.ss out of grammer it was direcred at me .
montyblue

Return to General Chat