Hope they go down. Scum.
jimmy_rat

Southampton fans

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Southampton fans

Postby TommyP » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:41 pm

There were Cardiff fans doing Helicopter gestures at the Leicester game after Vichai died. Every club has cunts that support them.
TommyP

Postby Taff on the Mersey » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:41 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Making aeroplane gestures.

Hope they go down. Scum.

Surely not!
Taff on the Mersey

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:42 pm

Ok. There's a first few giving us some credit. Always the minority who spoil it.

Some off twitter...

@LangfordTina: What shit fans we have @SouthamptonFC only starts singing once we score! and then it’s the same old boring song.
Fair play to Cardiff - loudest away fans so far this season...

@jaznewberry: Cardiff are a bloody shit team, but they’ve proven they want to fight for their fans (who were brill today imo) and that’s what makes a decent football club. Take note Saints

@SaintMatt7: Hope Cardiff get liquidated, horrible club, horrible fans
jimmy_rat

Postby CityBlue93 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:48 pm

TommyP wrote:There were Cardiff fans doing Helicopter gestures at the Leicester game after Vichai died. Every club has cunts that support them.

Genuinely not even sure how a human being would make a helicopter gesture?
CityBlue93

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:51 pm

More reaction off twitter...

@ashleyscott1972: @AdamBlackmore Ralph said watch out Cardiff as they will see the improvement since 1-0!!! Our fans were awful today. One song!! Embarrassed

@Smithy1974Uk: I have no real allegiance to any football club other than the one I support.

But I admire the way the fans, players, owners and coaching staff of Cardiff have dealt with the tragedy.

I'm glad they won today.

#CCFC
#RIPSala
#wwfc

@danhayward15: Brilliant result for Cardiff today, massive 3 points, some Southampton fans showed a lack of class today regarding the Sala situation making plane gestures, well down from stewards and police for removing them from the crowd
jimmy_rat

Postby TommyP » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:52 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:
TommyP wrote:There were Cardiff fans doing Helicopter gestures at the Leicester game after Vichai died. Every club has cunts that support them.

Span his finger round and made it look like a nosedive. It's a tiny minority of people who do it but unfortunately our club still has people willing to do it.
TommyP

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:57 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:

get his knobber out
BluebirdWhitchurch

Postby paulh_85 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:58 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Ok. There's a first few giving us some credit. Always the minority who spoil it.

Some off twitter...

@LangfordTina: What shit fans we have @SouthamptonFC only starts singing once we score! and then it’s the same old boring song.

@jaznewberry: Cardiff are a bloody shit team, but they’ve proven they want to fight for their fans (who were brill today imo) and that’s what makes a decent football club. Take note Saints

I feel that you need to calm down a little. Some people are just cunts regardless of the club they support. Don't take it to heart
paulh_85

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:03 pm

Every club have a minority of C*unts who follow their football club, unfortunately they usually come out on twitter. Also well done to the Cardiff fans who were at Southampton, was watching the game and could only hear the City fans all game. :bluescarf:
Bluebird Warrior

Postby skiprat » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:08 pm

When he was thrown out the city fans sang "he's going home he's going home fatties going home"class
skiprat

Postby skiprat » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:16 pm

When he was thrown out the city fans sang "he's going home he's going home fatties going home"class
skiprat

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:18 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:Ok. There's a first few giving us some credit. Always the minority who spoil it.

Some off twitter...

I feel that you need to calm down a little. Some people are just cunts regardless of the club they support. Don't take it to heart

Enjoying their downfall
jimmy_rat

Postby Lawnmower » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:52 pm

Thought their fans were decent, very generous before and after the game and impeccable during the minutes silence.

Made a fair bit of noise both sides of us too.

Better than most premiership clubs
Lawnmower

Postby BarryWelsh88 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:22 pm

There’s a video on Facebook where you can see many of their fans doing airplane gestures after our 2nd
BarryWelsh88

Postby paulh_85 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:23 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:There’s a video on Facebook where you can see many of their fans doing airplane gestures after our 2nd

Show me
paulh_85

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:33 pm

Wales online now have an article on it with the video
2blue2handle

Postby paulh_85 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:36 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Wales online now have an article on it with the video

Yeah 1 "fan" not really something I'd want to tar the whole club with.

I know if it was our club I wouldn't want to be associated with someone doing that
paulh_85

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:56 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

I know if it was our club I wouldn't want to be associated with someone doing that

Totally agree.

We have our fair share of idiots as well.
2blue2handle

Postby Bluebird Always » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:49 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

I dont know what block you were in but i was in the row right next to the demarcation between fans.
After our 2nd there were quite a few youngsters leaving making similar gestures. It wound me up, i was totally disgusted by it!
So more than one ok. Leave it at that.
Bluebird Always

Postby City Slicker » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:03 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Thought their fans were decent, very generous before and after the game and impeccable during the minutes silence.

Made a fair bit of noise both sides of us too.

Better than most premiership clubs

You get twats everywhere and in all walks of life. I agree with you, apart from a couple of knobs I thought their lot were very respectful and made more noise than many a bigger club.
City Slicker

Postby blooooobird69 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:49 am

I thought atmosphere in ground was awesome between fans apart from the shit aeroplane gestures,i will now praise southamton hooligans who set upon us near the train station,about 30 of them onto about 6 of us ,they could of battered us and were ready to do but we had 2 young lads with us who were petrified and Southampton fans were told this this and did back off so I take my hat off too these lads who didn't batter us ,fair play lads cheers
blooooobird69

Return to General Chat