Official ‘Sorry Ken Zohore’ Thread

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Did anybody see Big Ken

Postby Wolfpac » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:20 pm

When he celebrated in front of the city faithful he shouted “I’m back”

This really excites me, has he finally got his head in the right space because he’s look very sharp, massive confidence boost for him.

Buzzing tonight
Wolfpac

Did anybody see Big Ken

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Did anybody see Big Ken

Postby BLUE54 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:26 pm

Yes I did. Hopefully it will be true. He could rip this half of the premier league a new one!! :bluebird:
BLUE54

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:05 pm

Well last time he broke a long dry spell , goals followed for a good while. Before the season started I expected him to be a Premiership Star then he went hideously wrong for some unknown reason. I wrote him off a while back but I'll be delighted if I was wrong.
SirJimmySchoular

Official ‘Sorry Ken Zohore’ Thread

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:11 pm

I never doubted him so have nothing to apologise for. Extra points for whoever can be the most sincere.
BluebirdWhitchurch

Re: Official ‘Sorry Ken Zohore’ Thread

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:21 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:I never doubted him so have nothing to apologise for. Extra points for whoever can be the most sincere.

I have never doubted him for one minute. Always knew he was the man. On a more serious note, I need to see more than one scuffed shot which found it's way into the back of the net before I get too excited. He looks sharper now than he has done for a long time, and perhaps his head is in the right place now. I hope it continues, we need him to keep knocking them in. If he has a strong finish to the season, and if he can play his part and help us perform to the standards needed to give us a fighting chance of staying up, I will be delighted to come on here and apologise. I want him to do well, and we need him to do well. :bluescarf:
Steve Zodiak

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:23 pm

No apologies necessary.

He’s still been lazy in the past, and not performed at the levels he’s capable of.

Just because he did well today for half an hour and got a goal, it doesn’t change the past.

Hopefully he can get back to his best after today.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby rumpo kid » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:28 pm

That scuffed shot shows the genius of the man - no scuff, no deflection, no goal. Same applies to Arters volley, which in fact was a perfectly executed pass to Camarasa.
rumpo kid

Postby BarmyArmy1927 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:36 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:No apologies necessary.

He’s still been lazy in the past, and not performed at the levels he’s capable of.

Just because he did well today for half an hour and got a goal, it doesn’t change the past.

He is the danish Bergkamp, you must apologise immediately.
BarmyArmy1927

Postby Savigma » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:43 pm

I apologize on behalf of every doubter who said he couldn't do it. But he's done it.
He doesn't have to play another game for us ever again, he's done enough.
Let's retire the #10 shirt
Savigma

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:01 pm

BarmyArmy1927 wrote:

He is the danish Bergkamp, you must apologise immediately.

worcester_ccfc has been reported to the moderating team hopefully he’s off the forum ASAP :laughing6:
BluebirdWhitchurch

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:11 pm

I don't think anyone needs to apologise its only one goal but I really hope it's something to build on.

I have felt sorry for him this season never really being fit and rushed back. I think a lot of the frustration has been because we didn't bring in another striker and everyone pinned all hope on him. Let's be honest that was totally unfair on the lad who has never played at this level.

I believe he can play at this level if he can stay fit. I've read he is a very nice lad I really hope it gives him confidence now.
2blue2handle

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:34 pm

Apologise for what? :? He scored 1 goal this season and hasn't shown up for about a year. 1 goal doesn't change the fact his attitude and lack of work ethic has been shocking over the past year but hopefully he's in a good place mentally and physically now, and we can see the Kenneth Zohore that was unplayable 2 years ago. got to be honest though i loved it when he looked at the city fans and said "Im back" :lol: I hope you are Kenneth :ayatollah:
Bluebird Warrior

Postby Charlie Harper » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:50 pm

The crazy b*stard even got booked, don't mess with big Ken
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

ZOHORE “IM BACK!”

Postby RhiwEbbwBluebird » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:23 pm

Watched the game live today through iptv. The cameras focused in on zohore after scoring the goal and he clearly said to the crowd “im back”

Seemed great passion from zohore and he sure does look fired up, love it.

Every game hes come on lately after his most recent injury hes looked a different player long may it continue. Hes looking taylor made for the premier league his pace and power is causing havoc with the defenders. Made the corner today for bambas goal and scored his chance. Surely has to start v watford?
RhiwEbbwBluebird

Postby rumpo kid » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:21 am

Think he’s had a long term injury/physiology issue, which they couldn’t properly diagnose.
rumpo kid

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:36 am

Savigma wrote:I apologize on behalf of every doubter who said he couldn't do it. But he's done it.
He doesn't have to play another game for us ever again, he's done enough.
Let's retire the #10 shirt

:laughing5: :notworthy: :ayatollah:
bluesince62

Postby Sven » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:54 am

Wow! :shock:

The usually poor poster calling itself 'Bluebird Whitchurch' has reeled a few in on this thread! :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby maccydee » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:13 am

Agree. Let’s see him do it for a bit more than the odd half hour first.

I’m back. Who does he think he is? A shit terminator.
maccydee

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:43 pm

Sven wrote:Wow! :shock:

The usually poor poster calling itself 'Bluebird Whitchurch' has reeled a few in on this thread! :laughing6:

what the hell sven I thought we were friends
BluebirdWhitchurch

Return to General Chat