Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:09 pm

Could do with Wolves beating Newcastle tomorrow

Re: Wolves

Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:15 pm

Wolves will slaughter the toon 3-0 they’re a different animal

Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:57 am

Wolfpac wrote:Wolves will slaughter the toon 3-0 they’re a different animal

You were saying? :oops: still the stats show Newcastle were lucky in getting a point I suppose,not a day for wolves strike force :? Still a point suits us,tight as a ducks arse at the bottom,our teams willingness to run through brick walls for each other,and the manager,sala,and I do believe,us could be the thing we have,that others around us do not have now squeaky bum time has arrived,let's continue the IMMENSE support for the boys,we have displayed in EVERY game, home and away to date,together we can do this#sala :bluescarf:

Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:46 am

bluesince62 wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:Wolves will slaughter the toon 3-0 they’re a different animal

You were saying? :oops: still the stats show Newcastle were lucky in getting a point I suppose,not a day for wolves strike force :? Still a point suits us,tight as a ducks arse at the bottom,our teams willingness to run through brick walls for each other,and the manager,sala,and I do believe,us could be the thing we have,that others around us do not have now squeaky bum time has arrived,let's continue the IMMENSE support for the boys,we have displayed in EVERY game, home and away to date,together we can do this#sala :bluescarf:

Bad day at he office for Wolves they play some lovely fast paced football just Jiminez and co were not on their usual form.

Can’t wait to play them, always a stormer of a game against the Wolves