Bump. Honestly Brighton are shite mun
Bananas

Re: Brighton.

Postby jimmy_rat » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:39 pm

I hope so too.
jimmy_rat

Postby bridgendbluebird30 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:41 pm

Home fixtures may not look bad but they have some challenging away fixtures though:
Spurs
Palace
Wolves
Arsenal
Leicester
bridgendbluebird30

Postby Bluebina » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:56 am

Bananas wrote:Awful. They will go down with Huddersfield and Fulham. :old:

Getting dragged in haven't won this year, have they?

Between Burnley (who have had a really easy run of games), Southampton, Brighton and us for the final relegation slot, we need to pull away now as we have a reasonable run of games coming up.

I would say it will be Southampton as they've already had the Manager bounce which is now fading and they have a tough run of games, to shatter their confidence.
Bluebina

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:33 am

Bluebina wrote:

Between Burnley (who have had a really easy run of games), Southampton, Brighton and us for the final relegation slot, we need to pull away now as we have a reasonable run of games coming up.

I would say it will be Southampton as they've already had the Manager bounce which is now fading and they have a tough run of games, to shatter their confidence.

I've just put our predicted results against theirs and been pretty fair I think. We're level going into last game. :o
bluebirdoct1962

Postby piledriver64 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:28 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

I've just put our predicted results against theirs and been pretty fair I think. We're level going into last game. :o

Let's hope not seeing as we've got Man Utd and Southampton have got Huddersfield :o :roll:
piledriver64

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:52 am

piledriver64 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Let's hope not seeing as we've got Man Utd and Southampton have got Huddersfield :o :roll:

I know mate, didn't want to put that up. Have to admit though that I've been a little more generous with their results than ours - Ive got us taking 3 points from next 3 games.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Bluebina » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:45 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

I know mate, didn't want to put that up. Have to admit though that I've been a little more generous with their results than ours - Ive got us taking 3 points from next 3 games.

We should better that !!!
Bluebina

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:46 pm

13 Cardiff 38 -24 44
14 Crystal Palace 38 -9 41
15 Newcastle 38 -18 37
16 Southampton 38 -25 35
17 Brighton 38 -22 33
18 Burnley 38 -27 31
19 Fulham 38 -47 19
20 Huddersfield 38 -46 14

I thought I'd done it quite fair but this is how its ended up...
We can hope :laughing6:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Return to General Chat