Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

12 to go! But 8 game season really.....

Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:51 am

12 to go! However 4 fixtures against Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea where we will probably get nothing so it’s 8 game season now.....Burnley and Fulham away look big.

Personally I think the next two home games are massive and I think we are also going to need one other team to struggle...Southampton??? Newcastle fixtures look very kind, Burnley and Palace probably only need 3 more wins.

Re: 12 to go! But 8 game season really.....

Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:56 am

Palace have to play Newcastle,Brighton,Burnley and us. (I'd love to see 3 draws and a win for us)
Also Man U Man city Spurs and Arsenal.(there's not many if any points there for them)
Not a nice run in ?

Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:13 am

Burnley fixtures quite tough, if we don't lose to them, we will finish above them I think.

Southampton and Brighton, look likely to take the 18th and 17th position.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/te ... r=fixtures

Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:23 pm

Fulham Huddersfield gone. Only have to match or better Southampton's results and they have a dire run. We are ok

Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:34 pm

Never count your chickens before they have hatched,neil has no doubt told the boys,that it's one game at a time from now on,let's not threat about what the others are up to,or who they play next,remember wolves nearly lost last night,so anything can happen,Personally I am happy that we have a team,that never gives up,has great togethrtness,and spirit, something the other teams lack,when fulham concede,their heads drop,and so does their performance, us? NAH :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: