Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aaron Ramsey

Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:33 pm

£20 million salary a year at Juventus, and some said he should join us until the end of the season on loan.....

Re: Aaron Ramsey

Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:10 pm

Keli wrote:£20 million salary a year at Juventus, and some said he should join us until the end of the season on loan.....

A bargain really how much would it cost to buy a midfielder like him plus wages ?

Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:07 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Keli wrote:£20 million salary a year at Juventus, and some said he should join us until the end of the season on loan.....

A bargain really how much would it cost to buy a midfielder like him plus wages ?

I don’t disagree with you Wez, but we would never have been in the ballpark to get someone like Aaron on Loan. Some people were just deluded....

Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:56 pm

Keli wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I don’t disagree with you Wez, but we would never have been in the ballpark to get someone like Aaron on Loan. Some people were just deluded....

Only if he wanted too

Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:55 pm

Keli wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

It happened before ;) :bluebird: