Message to Kenneth Zohore

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Bluesman » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:42 am

Kenneth Zohore you clubs needs you. It is time you made an impact this season to save us from the drop. If you don't want to then it is a sad day for football in general when highly paid players can't be bothered to try but just take the money.
Bluesman

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Message to Ken

Postby EastleighBlue » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:38 am

In the brief cameo appearances he's had recently i think he has been energetic and looking sharper. He'll have to start against Everton as Niasse can't play so that will be his big opportunity. Time to get behind the player as it's in his head rather than a lack of natural ability.
EastleighBlue

Postby snoopystorm » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:56 am

EastleighBlue wrote:In the brief cameo appearances he's had recently i think he has been energetic and looking sharper. He'll have to start against Everton as Niasse can't play so that will be his big opportunity. Time to get behind the player as it's in his head rather than a lack of natural ability.

Agree he looked really sharp when he came on against Bournemouth, haven’t seen him run that much since he joined lol, I hope and believe that Ken will learn things from Niasse and will make him a better player
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
snoopystorm

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:03 am

Probably the only time he has been for this season. When needed I'm sure he will do a job.
2blue2handle

Re: Message to Kenneth Zohore

Postby Sven » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:19 am

Bluesman wrote:Kenneth Zohore you clubs needs you. It is time you made an impact this season to save us from the drop. If you don't want to then it is a sad day for football in general when highly paid players can't be bothered to try but just take the money.

You don't know he (quote) "can't be bothered to try but just take the money" and despite all the adverse press of recent months, his cameo appearance against Bournemouth indicates he may well have been having physical issues that prevented him from performing at his best in recent times (I seems to recall Neil Warnock staying that they were surprised at the cause/extent of an injury they initially thought was a bit 'phantom') :roll:

Excuse me for being positive and giving the guy a chance to make a contribution before I slate him! ;) :thumbright:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby dogfound » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:31 am

Bluesman wrote:Kenneth Zohore you clubs needs you. It is time you made an impact this season to save us from the drop. If you don't want to then it is a sad day for football in general when highly paid players can't be bothered to try but just take the money.

thought Niasse was superb against Bournemouth but for a good 15 minutes before he eventually got taken off looked spent , on comes Zohore and within a minute I hearing two old idiots a few rows in front of me screaming at him to get back and defend. at the time he was our only out let and if our manager had wanted another defender on that's what he would have done.

people need to stop being parrotsheep , think a little or just have 4 less pints of bow.
dogfound

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:15 pm

dogfound wrote:

thought Niasse was superb against Bournemouth but for a good 15 minutes before he eventually got taken off looked spent , on comes Zohore and within a minute I hearing two old idiots a few rows in front of me screaming at him to get back and defend. at the time he was our only out let and if our manager had wanted another defender on that's what he would have done.

people need to stop being parrotsheep , think a little or just have 4 less pints of bow.

So very true, im sure people read something about a player and then just judge him on that rather than what he is actually doing.
2blue2handle

Postby northernbluebird » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:08 pm

when he's in form, he's easily the best player in our squad.

he's showed a few glimpses of what he can do against bournemouth. with him and niasse in form we would beat the drop. however it hasn't happened so far.
northernbluebird

Postby BAMBA CREW » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:57 pm

I'm hoping Niasse coming in will stir the old Ken into action
BAMBA CREW

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:21 pm

He’s getting there. Just needs that goal which he almost got against both Bournemouth and United. I thought against Bournemouth when he had his shot that his pace and ability to slow the ball down, beat his man and open up for the shot was a glimpse of what we know he’s capable of
BluebirdWhitchurch

Postby dogfound » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:24 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
dogfound wrote:

So very true, im sure people read something about a player and then just judge him on that rather than what he is actually doing.

well these two blokes last week were clearly primed to abuse before he had touched the ball..
dogfound

Postby bluebird58 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:08 pm

IMG_2170.jpeg
IMG_2170.jpeg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 6379 times
He was introduced to the visitors in the Captain's Lounge before the Southampton game. Seems a very polite and level headed young man who was clearly very physically fit apart from the injury which was stopping him from playing. It was a pleasure to meet him and he seems really anxious to get playing as soon as possible.

People shouldn't make sweeping judgements without knowing the facts, or meeting the person they are accusing.
First game Cardiff v Coventry City 1967
bluebird58

Postby nubbsy » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:22 pm

Lets hope he stays fit and gets more minutes under his belt, he could be like a new signing.
nubbsy

Postby Black Planet » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:25 pm

I can think of a number of physically imposing number 9s who fail to find consistency in their play until their mid twenties. Drogba, Diego Costa and Ricky Lambert spring to mind.

Ken can be frustrating because we all now how good he can be. In both the Man Utd & Bournemouth Games he created a couple of chances for himself on the left side of the attack in a way that none of our other central forwards would do. The guy is worth resisting with just give him time.
Black Planet

Postby TopCat CCFC » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:11 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Probably the only time he has been for this season. When needed I'm sure he will do a job.

Let's hope so :thumbup:
TopCat CCFC

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:05 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Probably the only time he has been for this season. When needed I'm sure he will do a job.

Luke, well Johore has failed to do the job when needed for the last 18months.

So when do you think Johore will do the job needed?
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby bluemun » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:16 am

There's no doubt he's got the talent, but he really hasn't performed for far too long. Niasse is so much better in every respect and Ken had better step up. He needs to make those telling runs off the defender's shoulder and lay the ball off quicker. I'm not sure he's good enough for the Premier league, but if we go down......
bluemun

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:33 am

Forever Blue wrote:

I don't feel he failed last season, I thought he was very important in helping us go up. Probably should have got more goals but Zohore was a key member of the first team and bring players into play. I don't think teams like ours get promoted carrying players.

For me he is behind Niasse now but if he can stay fit I think he will be important for the rest of the season when called upon. Recently against United and Bournemouth I've seen more of his trademark runs. If he could get a goal no doubt that would he huge for his confidence.
2blue2handle

Postby nins27 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:13 pm

looks like Big Ken is back welcome home
nins27

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:13 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I don't feel he failed last season, I thought he was very important in helping us go up. Probably should have got more goals but Zohore was a key member of the first team and bring players into play. I don't think teams like ours get promoted carrying players.

For me he is behind Niasse now but if he can stay fit I think he will be important for the rest of the season when called upon. Recently against United and Bournemouth I've seen more of his trademark runs. If he could get a goal no doubt that would he huge for his confidence.

He has the goal now so hopefully his confidence will help.
2blue2handle

Postby BiglicksMcGoo » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:36 pm

Never doubted him :clap: :bluebird:
BiglicksMcGoo

Postby nins27 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:14 pm

Nor me he is quality when fit ,we have not seen a fully fit Ken for a long time lets hope he can stay fit.
nins27

Postby Sven » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:21 pm

A simple "Sorry, Ken" would suffice from many on here! ;) :roll:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Lengee » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:09 pm

Sven wrote:A simple "Sorry, Ken" would suffice from many on here! ;) :roll:

Agree 100% - one hell of a lot of unwarranted criticism. He's been injured most of the season but still people wanted him as a scapegoat.
Lengee

Postby nins27 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:03 pm

Lengee wrote:
Sven wrote:A simple "Sorry, Ken" would suffice from many on here! ;) :roll:

Agree 100% - one hell of a lot of unwarranted criticism. He's been injured most of the season but still people wanted him as a scapegoat.

totally agree with u im a big fan of his and think he as everything apart from heading the ball . he wants the ball to feet or down the channels so he can use his pace and strength, he was rated at 15 million not so long ago .
nins27

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:48 am

Read his lips when he ran to our fans yesterday after he scored .... " I'm Back " ;)
TopCat CCFC

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:33 pm

I did say a while back,that his head didn't seem on it? With this niggle going on for some time,let's hope he can fire the goals we need for survival,SORRY BIG KEN :notworthy: now go smash em :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
bluesince62

Postby Mike Strinati » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:28 am

If he scores 10 goals from now till end of season then I will be one to apologise for criticising him. :D Lets see what happens. :bluescarf:
Mike Strinati

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:25 am

Mike Strinati wrote:If he scores 10 goals from now till end of season then I will be one to apologise for criticising him. :D Lets see what happens. :bluescarf:

Spot on :thumbright: :bluebird:

But Zohore has still let himself and us down for well over a year.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Bananas » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:07 am

He's not been fully fit mun bruvvaz mun :old:
Bananas

Next