Anyone betting West Ham?

Gambler's Den

Anyone betting West Ham?

Postby 12thMan » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:26 am

Is anyone betting West Ham to beat us? :?

I think the odds are really generous at around 6/5. :oops:

Something just seems really off with the players at the moment. They are lacking in confidence big time and it's only going to get worse with the added pressure of needing points tomorrow and with Sol being out injured. :sad7:

We've been leaking goals with Bamba in defence and without him I think we're going to struggle bad. West Ham have the players going forward to hurt us bad and they're very solid at the back.

It's also really concerning how the atmosphere has been so flat for the last couple of home games. Fans getting on the players backs after 15 - 20 minutes for any mistake. A lot of nervous energy in the stadium

I'd love the City to do the business tomorrow and nick at least a point, but I just don't see how it's going to happen. We're wide open at the back.

Is anyone thinking of betting West Ham to soften the blow a bit if the worse does happen?

I made a video about the game talking a bit about why I think we'll struggle. I'm just trying to be realistic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ep93vGJHF0&t=
12thMan

Anyone betting West Ham?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Anyone betting West Ham?

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:39 am

Last time I bet against us was Blackpool in the 2010 play-off final. Not doing it again.

Although I do agree that things have fallen apart.

If I were to bet, it would be on 2-0 to West Ham.

Hopefully City prove us wrong though :thumbright: :ayatollah:
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Sven » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:15 am

12thMan wrote:Is anyone betting West Ham to beat us? :?

Something just seems really off with the players at the moment. They are lacking in confidence big time and it's only going to get worse with the added pressure of needing points tomorrow and with Sol being out injured. :sad7:

We've been leaking goals with Bamba in defence and without him I think we're going to struggle bad. West Ham have the players going forward to hurt us bad and they're very solid at the back.

It's also really concerning how the atmosphere has been so flat for the last couple of home games. Fans getting on the players backs after 15 - 20 minutes for any mistake. A lot of nervous energy in the stadium

I'd love the City to do the business tomorrow and nick at least a point, but I just don't see how it's going to happen. We're wide open at the back.

Is anyone thinking of betting West Ham to soften the blow a bit if the worse does happen?

I made a video about the game talking a bit about why I think we'll struggle. I'm just trying to be realistic:

Not watching the video but first question is "Are YOU betting against the City?" :?

It isn't clear in your OP and having asked the question of others, I think you should put your own cards on the table

Personally, I couldn't place a bet on my club to lose but I guess you can't lose if you do, as you'll either be pleased they (City) won or pleased that you won...a 'winner' either way; a draw excepted!

Seems very odd your user name should be '12thMan' after this thread :o :shock: :(
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby WelshPatriot » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:13 am

Fans getting on the players backs after 15-20minutes??? I've not seen this.
WelshPatriot

Postby lockey1927 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:20 am

£10 on city win.

Come on.....

West ham haven't had the best results, some of our fans think they are Brazil
lockey1927

Postby thomasblue » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:29 am

I cant bet against my team so I normally leave them out of any accumalators I do unless I really believe they will win.

Even on SUPER 6 if we play Man City I would put down a draw just because I dont want to put us losing by 4/5 goals. I would rather not win which is very unlikely anyway
thomasblue

Postby thomasblue » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:31 am

lockey1927 wrote:£10 on city win.

Come on.....

They are a very good premier league team. Underrated by a lot of people they can play some brilliant football when on form and as a squad probably the best outside the top 6
thomasblue

Postby lockey1927 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:15 am

thomasblue wrote:
lockey1927 wrote:£10 on city win.

Come on.....

They are a very good premier league team. Underrated by a lot of people they can play some brilliant football when on form and as a squad probably the best outside the top 6

Still we can beat them, even after the last 3 games I'm confident we can turn it around today.

West ham not won away since December and have drawn or lost to palace, Brighton, Huddersfield, Burnley so shows they struggle against the lower half.

I get what your saying but let's be positive.
lockey1927

Postby Deep Blue FC » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:29 am

Got a little bonus from work. Putting £20 on City to win 3-1 and Morrison to score first
Deep Blue FC

Postby Wolfpac » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:50 am

Deep Blue FC wrote:Got a little bonus from work. Putting £20 on City to win 3-1 and Morrison to score first

What a plank :laughing5: :laughing5:
Wolfpac

Postby dogfound » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:26 am

agree with sven.. what a bizare user name.
surely the 12th man comes into play in games where your up against it and the crowd realising this..erm { A } shoot of to joe corals to bet on the opposition. OR { B } get behind the team and try to influence the game in our favour.
think its B mate.
dogfound

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:59 pm

No I have never and would never bet against City.

I
2blue2handle

Postby lockey1927 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:00 pm

Get in, keep the fecking faith lol
lockey1927

Postby BiglicksMcGoo » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:18 pm

:laughing5:
BiglicksMcGoo

Postby TopCat CCFC » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:27 am

2blue2handle wrote:No I have never and would never bet against City.

I

Spot On :bluebird:
TopCat CCFC

Postby Mike1512 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:46 pm

2blue2handle, even if you would know that they will definitely lose? Are you sure? :| Couple months ago, when company asked me to write a custom essay about all these winning/losing odds, I've surveyed 200 guys and what I realized, that their stakes are more like their blind faith. Nothing about analysis, you know.
Mike1512

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:17 pm

Mike1512 wrote:

2blue2handle, even if you would know that they will definitely lose? Are you sure? :| Couple months ago, when company asked me to write a custom essay about all these winning/losing odds, I've surveyed 200 guys and what I realized, that their stakes are more like their blind faith. Nothing about analysis, you know.

And how would you know that? Unless the game is fixed.

So no I'd never bet on city losing.
2blue2handle

Return to Gambler's Den