“ 2019-20 SEASON TICKETS ON SALE FROM NEXT MONDAY “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby worcester_ccfc » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:33 pm

2019/20 Season Tickets will be available exclusively online from 10am on Monday 18th March, before going on sale through usual sales channels from 25th March.

To buy or renew online, supporters will require an activated Bluebirds Club Account – create yours here https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/club/bl ... b-account/ :ayatollah:

If you are having any difficulties with your Bluebirds Club Account, you can email queries@cardiffcityfc.co.uk.

2019/20 Corporate Season Tickets will also be available from Monday 18th March, through usual channels.

2019/20 Season Ticket information and prices to be announced soon!

NO INFORMATION OF NEW PRICES OUT YET TILL LATER THIS WEEK :thumbright: :bluebird:
Attachments
D1YWFcbX0AArux8.jpg-large.jpeg
D1YWFcbX0AArux8.jpg-large.jpeg (165.9 KiB) Viewed 5392 times
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ 2019-20 SEASON TICKETS ON SALE FROM NEXT MONDAY “

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:19 pm

Don't forget everyone for those who didn't update their accounts last year you will need to create a new account which will need to be verified prior to using your account to buy tickets online.

Only a couple of thousand supporters have actually authenticated their new account see below and also link. :bluebird:

Haven’t got a Bluebirds Club Account yet? Create one HERE.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/club/bl ... b-account/ :bluebird: :bluescarf:

A Bluebirds Club Account is the gateway to purchasing tickets and merchandise online, and the place to control which communications you receive from the Club.
From Thursday, 30th August 2018, all Bluebirds fans will need to create a NEW Bluebirds Club Account to purchase tickets and merchandise online.

This includes supporters who had an eTicketing or Online Store account, as well as those who haven’t previously signed up online.

If you have already created a new Bluebirds Club Account, you can log in below with your new details.

With your email address:
Create Account
|
Forgotten Password?
|
FAQs
Attachments
0_DreamNightmare-2.jpg
0_DreamNightmare-2.jpg (28.42 KiB) Viewed 5236 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby KWest » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:56 pm

Told the lady I’d finally say no to renewing my ticket for 19/20, and help with the two kids on Saturdays (boy, 3, girl, almost 1). Sat there Saturday though, and knew I won’t be able to give my seat up.

Tough week ahead for me haha.
KWest

Postby snoopystorm » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:03 pm

Hoping to take the plunge this year and get a season ticket, just need to see about work and if my old man would be interested in one too :thumbright:
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
snoopystorm

Postby Stringfellow » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:33 am

A lot are going to wait to see where we are playing next year, but the timing is good. I think we will sell a decent amount for next year, and should we go down you won’t see the collapse and the amount of. empty seats like our last relegation. You will no doubt have a massive drop out, but that’s modern football.

What am I on about anyway the blues are staying up...
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow

Postby JulesK » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:54 am

Not for me between the now further traveling and health going down hill I have finally admitted defeat :( :old: : :ayatollah: :ayatollah: but never know,after ops and treatment we'll see the following year.

Best of luck in the Prem next season lads :bluescarf:
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK

Postby Don Keydick » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:28 pm

I've held a season ticket for a lot of years, but I'm going to have a serious think about renewing if we are relegated. Not because of going down, I'd support city in the conference or national league or whatever it's called. But because of TV. Along with a lot of people, I find it difficult to make certain games when they are moved for TV. Our games against the Jacks and Wurzels would obviously be moved, probably to Sunday midday K/Os. Then you'd have the early or late Saturday games, and with short notice, games moved to Friday or Monday nights. Last championship season, I missed about 10 games because they were moved from the Saturday 3pm slots. With a 33500 capacity, and crowds around the 22-25k mark, there would be no problem getting tickets for matches I could make, I hate the thought of not having a ST after all this time, but have to think of the cost per game when I can't make it. Dilemma or what?
Don Keydick

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:39 pm

Great announcement by the club, but surely the one thing everyone wants to know is the price :lol:

I doubt ill be renewing for next season but ill be interesting to know the price.
2blue2handle

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:47 pm

Pricing will be difficult to judge for the club due to not knowing what league we’ll be in.

But to start selling them in May would be far too late.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:50 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Pricing will be difficult to judge for the club due to not knowing what league we’ll be in.

But to start selling them in May would be far too late.

Yeah I get that but I don't see why they didn't just release the prices now.
2blue2handle

Postby welshrarebit » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:03 pm

I'll be renewing. If we stay up then it's a great competition. If we go down it's still good football but more games and highly competitive
welshrarebit

Postby BlueMoon1974 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:21 pm

I wonder if price will go up to pay for the 23 million pound bonuses paid out to players and directors
BlueMoon1974

Postby fred keenor » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:59 am

Don Keydick wrote:I've held a season ticket for a lot of years, but I'm going to have a serious think about renewing if we are relegated. Not because of going down, I'd support city in the conference or national league or whatever it's called. But because of TV. Along with a lot of people, I find it difficult to make certain games when they are moved for TV. Our games against the Jacks and Wurzels would obviously be moved, probably to Sunday midday K/Os. Then you'd have the early or late Saturday games, and with short notice, games moved to Friday or Monday nights. Last championship season, I missed about 10 games because they were moved from the Saturday 3pm slots. With a 33500 capacity, and crowds around the 22-25k mark, there would be no problem getting tickets for matches I could make, I hate the thought of not having a ST after all this time, but have to think of the cost per game when I can't make it. Dilemma or what?

If the prices are still similar to last season, you probably could still miss 10 games and break even.
No phoning up and ordering, paying booking fees as well.
Plus you get the same seat by your mates.
No Brainer :occasion5:
fred keenor

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:16 am

Leave at present levels and lots fans will not buy if in championship its ok if stay up! Could be generous and set price as if already in championship tv money makes this a realistic option and will encourage fans to buy before knowing what league in. :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby dogfound » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:55 am

fred keenor wrote:
Don Keydick wrote:I've held a season ticket for a lot of years, but I'm going to have a serious think about renewing if we are relegated. Not because of going down, I'd support city in the conference or national league or whatever it's called. But because of TV. Along with a lot of people, I find it difficult to make certain games when they are moved for TV. Our games against the Jacks and Wurzels would obviously be moved, probably to Sunday midday K/Os. Then you'd have the early or late Saturday games, and with short notice, games moved to Friday or Monday nights. Last championship season, I missed about 10 games because they were moved from the Saturday 3pm slots. With a 33500 capacity, and crowds around the 22-25k mark, there would be no problem getting tickets for matches I could make, I hate the thought of not having a ST after all this time, but have to think of the cost per game when I can't make it. Dilemma or what?

If the prices are still similar to last season, you probably could still miss 10 games and break even.
No phoning up and ordering, paying booking fees as well.
Plus you get the same seat by your mates.
No Brainer :occasion5:

that's how I am looking at it
don't see me being able to do much more than 10 nxt season so will buy one if the price is kept low for the reasons you've given.

I do think they should be kept down anyway though. our relatively new fanbase needs solidifying , 60 odd years since we averaged crowds like this so need to keep them coming.
dogfound

Return to General Chat