Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GREALISH FAN ATTACK SITUATION COULD RETURN NEXT SEASON

Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:40 pm

IF Cardiff get relegated then they will face their biggest rivals Swansea City and Bristol City, which could also have fans causing trouble off the pitch and on the pitch. Sadly it is part of fierce derby matches in the world of football.

I have no doubt there could be the army trying to seperate Cardiff and Swansea fans IF they faced each other again.

Re: GREALISH FAN ATTACK SITUATION COULD RETURN NEXT SEASON

Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:52 pm

What's happened the last few times we've played Swansea and Bristol? f**k all.

Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:34 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:What's happened the last few times we've played Swansea and Bristol? f**k all.

Lol I thought the same over the last 10 years we've played both sides countless times with feck all happening.

Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:05 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:What's happened the last few times we've played Swansea and Bristol? f**k all.

Lol I thought the same over the last 10 years we've played both sides countless times with feck all happening.

Nah I’ve heard the army will be called in with help from the SAS who’ll be mingling around the Canton pubs.
A troop of Gurkhas from Brecon will be on standby along with flight support if needed.

Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:14 pm

When are you doing a YouTube video about it?

Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:26 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:IF Cardiff get relegated then they will face their biggest rivals Swansea City and Bristol City, which could also have fans causing trouble off the pitch and on the pitch. Sadly it is part of fierce derby matches in the world of football.

I have no doubt there could be the army trying to seperate Cardiff and Swansea fans IF they faced each other again.

were you the inspiration for 70s man ?

http://www.urban75.org/comics/70s-man-20.html

Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:17 pm

Used to love Bluebird Jones fanzine. Funniest story in it was 70's man. Still got all the copies.

Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:34 am

Has anyone not noticed before that Sam NEVER replies to his (or anyone else's) threads? :?

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:42 am

scotslad wrote:Used to love Bluebird Jones fanzine. Funniest story in it was 70's man. Still got all the copies.

i havent kept my fanzines but found the 70s man cartoon funny myself..
Sams remark about having to draught the army in i thought was exactly what 70s man would think , only to turn up and find grown men gurning at each other from 20 yards.

Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:02 pm

Sven wrote:Has anyone not noticed before that Sam NEVER replues to his (or anyone else's) threads? :?

I like to call it ReaNing

Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:11 pm

Sven wrote:Has anyone not noticed before that Sam NEVER replues to his (or anyone else's) threads? :?

Shame, I'm still waiting for an explanation on why Ibrahimovic and Rooney didn't sign for us in January. It seemed a sure thing. :oops:

Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:46 pm

Sven wrote:Has anyone not noticed before that Sam NEVER replies to his (or anyone else's) threads? :?

He sees the replies and thinks we are a bunch of idiots :lol: