Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Coincidence I think not !!

Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:57 pm

Facebook down Instagram down a few hours before the biggest betrayal of the British people ever. What parliament and MPs of all parties have done amput to treason towards the voting public. To go against your constituents wishes is amount treason in my book.
Gerard Batten the only one I will now vote for the one person who would carry out the will of the people.

Re: Coincidence I think not !!

Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:58 pm

I’m sure there’s plenty of people on here willing to help you conquer your demons chief

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:01 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:I’m sure there’s plenty of people on here willing to help you conquer your demons chief

:lol: :lol: :lol: they would end up putting me in an early grave Chief :lol: :laughing6: :notworthy:

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:17 pm

It means nothing these votes ,mays deal is back up for another vote next week by the looks of it

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:46 pm

This forum loves a conspiracy theory :lol:

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:57 pm

Pointless vote anyway as it’s not legally binding. :roll:

Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:22 pm

May should resign.. inept.

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:46 am

salopiancity wrote:Pointless vote anyway as it’s not legally binding. :roll:

Rees-Mog was quick to point this out last night.
Not quite pointless though as May will not oppose the will of parliament otherwise she would have already said as much.

Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:50 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:

Not quite pointless though as May will not oppose the will of parliament otherwise she would have already said as much.

Talk of a vote to see if they want another referendum today.....................

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:05 am

It will go to the vote next week - and I think will get passed. The reason being is that there is a clause in another EU treaty that says any EU country has the right to leave a treaty. They were talking about on LBC this morning. If correct then it gives the DUP and the ERG (and the rest of them) the assurances they want about NOT being stuck in the backstop.

Bearing in mind though - that is just the withdrawl agreement they have been screwing up. The future trade agreements have yet to be finalised. Can you imaging deliberately long winded damage and frustration / fun they will have when it comes to all that.

This isnt democracy or even the will of the people - this is death by a thousand cuts from the Greek mythology Damocles sword.

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:26 am

Bluebina wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Talk of a vote to see if they want another referendum today.....................

Be a landslide for a new referendum! Its just a delaying tactic until no way out except a "peoples" vote but with remain question in it! So a new referendum on brexit a total betrayal of democracy by people who are supposed to represent us? :evil:

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:41 am

They voted to drop no deal so we have to leave with a deal but voted against the original deal and the renegotiated deal. may has said she will not hold a 2nd referendum as it will destroy what little faith the public has left in the government, the nest step is to delay article 50 until end of June or until 2020 :banghead:

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:54 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Be a landslide for a new referendum! Its just a delaying tactic until no way out except a "peoples" vote but with remain question in it! So a new referendum on brexit a total betrayal of democracy by people who are supposed to represent us? :evil:

There won't be a second referendum.....thered be riots on the streets.

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:55 am

It's not a given that the EU will grant an extension and if they do it will not be to renegotiate the deal thats already on the table.

Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:41 pm

Is anyone else sick of hearing about Brexit? :?

Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:16 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:Is anyone else sick of hearing about Brexit? :?

think most are.

think thats the intention tbh.