' Gareth Bale? '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Gareth Bale? '

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:48 am

Gareth Bale next club transfer odds with Manchester United favourites as Zinedine Zidane nears Real Madrid return

Tuesday 12th March 2019

Gareth Bale is being hotly tipped to leave Real Madrid in the summer transfer window with Zinedine Zidane's return to Real Madrid seemingly on the horizon.

Manchester United remain the red-hot favourites to become Bale's next club amid rumours of a Premier League return.

The Welshman has endured another tough season with Los Blancos, after falling out of favour under the Frenchman last season.

Coaches Julien Lopetgui and Santiago Solari have failed to get the best from Bale this season, with the Spanish giants set for a trophy-less season following their Champions League defeat to Ajax last week.

It was hoped following Zidane's departure and Cristiano Ronaldo's switch to Juventus that Bale could become the main man at the Santiago Bernabeu.

And though he's scored 15 goals in all competitions this term, he's been booed and jeered by Madrid fans and accused of isolating himself from the rest of the squad.

Zidane elected to leave Madrid after winning a third successive European title last May — in which Bale was integral, scoring a brace in the final against Liverpool — but appears to be closing on a return after the failure of his successors.

"Of course that may mean difficulties for Gareth Bale, who did not get on very well with Zidane," said Spanish football expert Guillem Balague.

The Wales superstar was already being linked to clubs like Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur, though is contracted to Madrid until 2022.

But who will be his next club after the summer transfer window?

These are the latest odds according to BetFair:

Manchester United - 11/4

Tottenham - 15/2

Inter Milan - 14/1

Chelsea - 20/1

Man City - 33/1

Others - 33/1 or higher
Attachments
0_FC-Barcelona-v-Real-Madrid-Copa-del-Rey-Semi-Final.jpg
0_FC-Barcelona-v-Real-Madrid-Copa-del-Rey-Semi-Final.jpg (71.48 KiB) Viewed 5800 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

' Gareth Bale? '

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Gareth Bale? '

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:10 am

ZIDANE CONFIRMED

12/03/19

Real Madrid have re-appointed Zinedine Zidane and sacked Santiago Solari.

A club statement said: "The Board of Directors of Real Madrid, meeting today, Monday, March 11, 2019, has decided to terminate the contract that linked Santiago Solari with the club as coach of the first team and, at the same time, Real Madrid has offered to continue belonging to the club.

"Real Madrid appreciates the work done by Santiago Solari and the commitment and loyalty he has always shown to this house.

"The Board of Directors has also agreed the appointment of Zinedine Zidane as the new coach of Real Madrid with immediate incorporation for the remainder of the season and the next three, until June 30, 2022.

"The president of Real Madrid will appear today with Zinedine Zidane before the media at 8pm (7pm GMT) in the press room of the Santiago Bernabeu stadium."
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby JulesK » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:07 am

I think he end up at Inter and we'll see how good ZZ is as a coach with the likes of CR, GB and LM gone.
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK

Postby goats » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:39 pm

JulesK wrote:I think he end up at Inter and we'll see how good ZZ is as a coach with the likes of CR, GB and LM gone.

After 5/6 years away, he will def be heading back to the UK I think.....what about a cheeky loan deal for us now? Come on zidane make it happen, we can pay 10% his wages I’m sure..... :lol:
goats

Postby Sam ReaN » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:27 pm

didn't he say at one point that he would love to play for Cardiff to finish his career in football.
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Postby goats » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:00 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:didn't he say at one point that he would love to play for Cardiff to finish his career in football.

Maybe in about 5 years or so...
goats

Postby montyblue » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:09 pm

GOATS

no good in 5 years he'll be f.ck.d and nobody wants him now, he does' nt need the money, he might as well come home and we will build a team around him. Ha
montyblue

Postby Bluesman » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:49 pm

Juventus with Aaron Ramsay?
Bluesman

Postby phildavies » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:44 pm

Bluesman wrote:Juventus with Aaron Ramsay?

I doubt Ronaldinho will want them to sign him plus they are already covered in the wing positions and won’t want to add another super high wage earner to the club.

Man U Is honestly the only club I can see him ending up at given his wages and who would want him. He could take a massive wage cut and end up someone else or maybe Chelsea would get him in whilst they appeal their transfer ban as one of their last splurges of big money in preparation.
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:57 am

Bluesman wrote:Juventus with Aaron Ramsay?

That won’t happen.
Juventus don’t usually buy their superstars they get them on a free and pay huge wages.

Cannavaro
Alves
Pogba
Pirlo
Ramsey

To name just a few.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:49 pm

Wish we had Nathan Blake in charge, he'd have tried for Ramsey and Bale by now, never hurts to ask :lol:
2blue2handle

Postby wez1927 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:19 pm

Bale bought a house in Manchester and agree personal terms but utd are will to pay 80m euros ,real want 103m apparently in the Manchester evening news
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:00 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Wish we had Nathan Blake in charge, he'd have tried for Ramsey and Bale by now, never hurts to ask :lol:

:thumbup:
TopCat CCFC

Return to General Chat