Right Wing Terrorists Massacre 40 in New Zealand Gun Attack

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Fergy1927 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:37 am

This is breaking news down here with the PM confimining it was an Australian far right terrorist behind the attacks.

Apparently he live streamed it on Facebook.

Terrible scenes is New Zealand. Apparently the Bangladesh cricket team were in a park nearby too. Everyone is talking about it down here as stuff like this so rarely happens.

What the f**k are the far right thinking. Bonkers.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/111313938/live-terror-attack-video-christchurch-mosque-shooting-muslims-new-zealand
Fergy1927

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Right Wing Terrorists Massacre 40 in New Zealand Gun Att

Postby RV Casual » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:12 am

Scumbag, that's awfull, RIP to all those that have lost their lives :(
RV Casual

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:19 am

Very, very sad. When innocent lives are lost whoever they are, whatever their creed/religion it is a human tragedy. Thoughts go to the families of those lost.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby piledriver64 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:38 am

I just find this sort of thing beyond comprehension. Somehow it seems worse that these evil people thought it was OK to live stream the carnage on Facebook.

At the risk of sounding like a hippy, where the hell has all the love and tolerance gone in this world ?

Just because a community is different doesn't mean it's OK to shoot them.

I've always been anti any religion and this type of thing just increases my feelings on the matter :banghead:
piledriver64

Postby RV Casual » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:41 am

piledriver64 wrote:I just find this sort of thing beyond comprehension. Somehow it seems worse that these evil people thought it was OK to live stream the carnage on Facebook.

At the risk of sounding like a hippy, where the hell has all the love and tolerance gone in this world ?

I've always been anti any religion and this type of thing just increases my feelings on the matter :banghead:

Come on mate. You're better than that.

You have contradicted you're self there saying where has all the love and tolerance gone then saying you're anti religion, you're kind of letting the maniac win.

The majority of people who practice ANY religion are peaceful, same as the majority of people who go to Football abide by the law etc etc.

This is nothing to do with religion, just the intolerance of some right wing nutter who thinks it's fair game to slaughter innocent people.
RV Casual

Postby Jimmykingz » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:31 am

Stop talking sense RV
b*stard
Jimmykingz

Postby piledriver64 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:18 pm

RV Casual wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:I just find this sort of thing beyond comprehension. Somehow it seems worse that these evil people thought it was OK to live stream the carnage on Facebook.

You have contradicted you're self there saying where has all the love and tolerance gone then saying you're anti religion, you're kind of letting the maniac win.

The majority of people who practice ANY religion are peaceful, same as the majority of people who go to Football abide by the law etc etc.

This is nothing to do with religion, just the intolerance of some right wing nutter who thinks it's fair game to slaughter innocent people.

Yep, got me there !! Anger taking over I suppose !!
piledriver64

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:03 pm

RV Casual wrote:

I have to strongly disagree because religion has a lot to answer for. Historically we had the crusades which was medieval's version of right-wing terrorists. Antisemitism were Jews have been persecuted for centuries. In America people would go to Church in the morning and come home and whip their slaves, who said all men were created equal?

In modern times the Catholic Church has deliberately covered up countless child sex scandals. There have been cults which look to make those who established them rich by taking money off their brainwashed followers.

Put simply religion plays on frightening individuals into following their rules. If another religion has different rules then that is a reason to take up arms against them. We have seen it time and again over the years and religion has caused more wars than any other reason by far.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby RV Casual » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:29 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

I have to strongly disagree because religion has a lot to answer for. Historically we had the crusades which was medieval's version of right-wing terrorists. Antisemitism were Jews have been persecuted for centuries. In America people would go to Church in the morning and come home and whip their slaves, who said all men were created equal?

In modern times the Catholic Church has deliberately covered up countless child sex scandals. There have been cults which look to make those who established them rich by taking money off their brainwashed followers.

Put simply religion plays on frightening individuals into following their rules. If another religion has different rules then that is a reason to take up arms against them. We have seen it time and again over the years and religion has caused more wars than any other reason by far.

Tony, with the greatest of respect you have completely missed the point and I don't realy understand why you have made that reply to my post? Especialy on a thread which about what's happened today. What you're talking about is a completely different debate.
RV Casual

Postby City Slicker » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:31 pm

Dreadful. Inhumane scumbags; what's happening to the world?
City Slicker

Postby rumpo kid » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:51 pm

RV Casual wrote:

As far as I read it, the two are mutually exclusive. The point he makes is about religion, not those who practice it.
rumpo kid

Postby RV Casual » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:05 pm

rumpo kid wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

As far as I read it, the two are mutually exclusive. The point he makes is about religion, not those who practice it.

Could argue with you all day but not going too, let's respect the thread and the 49 people who have lost their lives. The arguments over the rights and wrong of religion are for another day on another thread.
RV Casual

Postby celt_td » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:17 pm

Smearing all right wingers because of this dickhead is no different to smearing all muslims after a suicide bombing.
celt_td

Postby Sneggyblubird » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:25 pm

celt_td wrote:Smearing all right wingers because of this dickhead is no different to smearing all muslims after a suicide bombing.

Yet if it had been the other way around this thread would have been a 4 pager by lunchtime.Terrorists come in all shapes and sizes yet their reasons serve no-one.
Sneggyblubird

Postby Jimmykingz » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:58 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
celt_td wrote:Smearing all right wingers because of this dickhead is no different to smearing all muslims after a suicide bombing.

Yet if it had been the other way around this thread would have been a 4 pager by lunchtime.Terrorists come in all shapes and sizes yet their reasons serve no-one.

Stop talking sense Sneggy
b*stard
Jimmykingz

Postby deadmouse » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:13 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

maybe.
but the board is a bit quiet as there is no football/ transfer window open.
and most of the 4 pagers have been for events closer to home..
deadmouse

Postby RV Casual » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:08 am

Another random post with no relation to the thread or any of the posts.

Whats going on?
RV Casual

Postby Fergy1927 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:42 am

Just because this psycho was far right, I don’t think anyone is suggesting that all right wing people are the same Celt_td. He is a far right terrorist not a right wing political supporter. Just like Antifa aren’t the same as your average labour voter not that Antifa have done anything this bad.

It’s such a shame that such a peaceful country had to suffer such a horrendous attack. As an Australian citizen, I’m embarrassed that the wanker came from here. I think 99.99% of the political spectrum are 100% against terrorism like this.
Fergy1927

Postby Fowler T » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:34 am

I think these people watch things like the Ariana Grande concert and get angry seeing children as young as 11 being blown up, then it drives them to doing things like this.

What they need to understand is 1 Muslim blowing up a concert - does not reflect the views of millions of other Muslims.
Tarrant committing an attack on innocent people makes him just as bad as the likes of Solomen Abieidi.

Ive been impressed with how Jacinda Ardern has managed the situation, she's pretty young for a prime minister at 38 and where as in America they have shootings almost every month but refuse to implement strict gun laws - Jacinda has promised to make changes.
Fowler T

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:02 am

Weird that many of the usual suspects have been quiet but I prefer not to speak
BluebirdWhitchurch

Postby rhblue » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:46 am

Hang him
rhblue

Postby Fergy1927 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:06 am

An Australian senator has blamed the New Zealand government for the terrorist attack saying it was because they let in Muslim extremists. I don’t really understand his point of view and his timing seems bloody awful. The last sentence just seems weird as there isn’t any fanatical Muslim groups reported to being in NZ and their alert level was stated as low.

Fergy1927

Postby Lengee » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:50 am

An evil, sick, and cowardly action carried out by an evil, sick, cowardly man. Utterly disgusting- sympathy and condolences to all those affected
Lengee

Postby Jock » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:05 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:Just because this psycho was far right, I don’t think anyone is suggesting that all right wing people are the same Celt_td. He is a far right terrorist not a right wing political supporter. Just like Antifa aren’t the same as your average labour voter not that Antifa have done anything this bad.

It’s such a shame that such a peaceful country had to suffer such a horrendous attack. As an Australian citizen, I’m embarrassed that the wanker came from here. I think 99.99% of the political spectrum are 100% against terrorism like this.

In my opinion he wasn’t far right. His politics seem to be anti democratic and Facist, which as I’m sure you know is a Leftwing Dogma.
Jock

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:44 pm

Jock wrote:
Fergy1927 wrote:Just because this psycho was far right, I don’t think anyone is suggesting that all right wing people are the same Celt_td. He is a far right terrorist not a right wing political supporter. Just like Antifa aren’t the same as your average labour voter not that Antifa have done anything this bad.

In my opinion he wasn’t far right. His politics seem to be anti democratic and Facist, which as I’m sure you know is a Leftwing Dogma.

Oh wait spoke too soon
BluebirdWhitchurch

Postby CityBlue93 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:48 pm

Jock wrote:In my opinion he wasn’t far right. His politics seem to be anti democratic and Facist, which as I’m sure you know is a Leftwing Dogma.

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:
CityBlue93

Postby Jock » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:08 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:
Jock wrote:

Oh wait spoke too soon

Read some of the shite he posted in his “manifesto” , thing is for me it’s about innocent people getting murdered, for Leftist filth it’s about making political capital from the atrocity
Jock

Postby Jock » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:16 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:
Jock wrote:In my opinion he wasn’t far right. His politics seem to be anti democratic and Facist, which as I’m sure you know is a Leftwing Dogma.

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Maybe educate yourself about what fascism really is.
Jock

Postby CityBlue93 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:38 pm

Jock wrote:
Jock wrote:

Oh wait spoke too soon

Read some of the shite he posted in his “manifesto” , thing is for me it’s about innocent people getting murdered, for Leftist filth it’s about making political capital from the atrocity

Looking across this thread, nobody tried to turn this into a left wing vs right wing point scoring thing apart from yourself? Seems the only person trying to twist this politically is you trying to say the bloke was left wing?
CityBlue93

Postby Jock » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:20 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:
Jock wrote:
Jock wrote:

Oh wait spoke too soon

Looking across this thread, nobody tried to turn this into a left wing vs right wing point scoring thing apart from yourself? Seems the only person trying to twist this politically is you trying to say the bloke was left wing?

I’m not saying he was left or right I’m saying he is a crackpot who didn’t believe in democracy he wanted totalitarian white countries. He stated he thinks the people are so stupid they ahold have no say in government. Your right I did dive in a bit quick it’s just that I’m sick of the whole identity politics thing.
Jock

Next

Return to General Chat