Newcastle United lining up new manager

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:36 pm

NEWCASTLE LINING UP GENESIO?

Sky Sports

15/03/19

Newcastle United are lining up Lyon manager Bruno Genesio as a replacement for current boss Rafael Benitez if the Spaniard can't agree an extension to his contract at St James' Park, which is set to expire at the end of the season, according to L'Equipe.
Attachments
ocSpidmRt6o4xCJiy9T8_skysports-bruno-genesio-lyon_4609201.jpg
ocSpidmRt6o4xCJiy9T8_skysports-bruno-genesio-lyon_4609201.jpg (26.22 KiB) Viewed 2271 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Newcastle United lining up new manager

Postby thomasblue » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:59 pm

If Warnock decides to call it a day at the end of the season I would love Benitez to be his replacement.

Hes a brilliant manager and has done a unbelievable job at Newcastle given the circumstances around the owner and fans
thomasblue

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:24 pm

thomasblue wrote:If Warnock decides to call it a day at the end of the season I would love Benitez to be his replacement.

Hes a brilliant manager and has done a unbelievable job at Newcastle given the circumstances around the owner and fans

No way on earth could we ever get Rafa. Only reason he’s at Newcastle was because Ashley used the huge fan base to make false promises about where he wanted to take the club
BluebirdWhitchurch

Postby thomasblue » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:56 am

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:
thomasblue wrote:If Warnock decides to call it a day at the end of the season I would love Benitez to be his replacement.

No way on earth could we ever get Rafa. Only reason he’s at Newcastle was because Ashley used the huge fan base to make false promises about where he wanted to take the club

We are a premier league team.
If the money is right he will come.

Newcastle fans didn't think they would get him at first or keep him in the championship
thomasblue

Return to General Chat