Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" LATEST ON JAY "

Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:46 pm

The latest news on his injury is that he has a 50/50 chance off playing This Saturday, If DJ can, he will keep it that way right up to an hour before kick off, that way Hull will get a Surprise either way, You cant blame DJ for that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " LATEST ON JAY "

Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:50 pm

Yeah good call DJ.
Obviously I hope Jay is fit but if this was last season I would be very worried. However with the squad we have I think we can still win it comfortably :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:51 pm

I really hope he's fit enough but its early in the season and if he's not 100% then he should be rested or only start on the bench, coming on only if were struggling.

Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The latest news on his injury is that he has a 50/50 chance off playing This Saturday, If DJ can, he will keep it that way right up to an hour before kick off, that way Hull will get a Surprise either way, You cant blame DJ for that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

its always 50/50 with Jay, hear that every week ;) :lol:

good news, but would like to see how Keogh plays. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:53 pm

think we shouldnt risk jay as he is key to us this season and not worth him picking up a long term injury

also we have good cover in keogh :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The latest news on his injury is that he has a 50/50 chance off playing This Saturday, If DJ can, he will keep it that way right up to an hour before kick off, that way Hull will get a Surprise either way, You cant blame DJ for that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He's never much better than 50/50 anyway Annis.

Always on the verge of breakdown is Jay.

Just as well i suppose or he'd be playing in the Premiership now.

As the other lads say at least we've got an option now - although we would still have to change our style a bit. Our 4-5-1 should work OK with Keogh.

Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

As the other lads say at least we've got an option now - although we would still have to change our style a bit. Our 4-5-1 should work OK with Keogh.

It cost us promotion last season in My opinion Tim.

Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Yes. Totally agree with that Annis.

We can thank Riddler and his golden ticket scam for us not getting cover for Jay. :(

It cost us promotion last season in My opinion Tim.

Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:06 pm

Hull will have their game plan based around how we support Jay, but they will
be dreading him walking out on that pitch.

They'll have no idea how we will play with Keogh up there, nor will we :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:29 pm

What is actually wrong with Jay ?

Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:20 am

Worry is 3 games in 8 days. So don't want to make injuries any worse.

Ipswich away is a big one and need Jay for that.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:22 am

Danny Says wrote:Worry is 3 games in 8 days. So don't want to make injuries any worse.

Ipswich away is a big one and need Jay for that.

I agree, We def need a bigger squad.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:45 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -27238423/

Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:58 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:What is actually wrong with Jay ?

Twisted sock........... :lol:

Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:16 am

Nothing about Drinkwater in that piece in the paper?

Looks like Jay is going to miss out - whatevertime it needs to get it sorted should be used. No point in taking a risk it will get worse by playing as we have now some half decent cover for him.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:38 am

My bosses wife was sat next to him on the cycling machine at the vale this morning and she said he was peddling rather slow, even slower than her and that must be slow :lol:

Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:53 am

Have been told both Jay and Drinkwater will not be fit for Sat and are struggling to make Tuesday as well....

Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:07 am

I've been told they will both play :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:53 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:I've been told they will both play :ayatollah:

Let's hope you're spot on Blazing :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:15 am

So I was right...even before Carl with this exclusive

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:56 am

fingers88 wrote:Have been told both Jay and Drinkwater will not be fit for Sat and are struggling to make Tuesday as well....

Yes you were :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Blazing Saddles :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
fingers88 wrote:Have been told both Jay and Drinkwater will not be fit for Sat and are struggling to make Tuesday as well....

Yes you were :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Blazing Saddles :lol: :lol:

Seems like his prediction, went up in flames! :)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: