SEASON DEFINING: BRIGHTON V CARDIFF CITY

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sven » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:47 pm

We're not down yet and still have a genuine chance with games against Brighton, Fulham and Palace to come

But in all reality, Tuesday's game against Brighton is surely 'season defining' and a City loss will surely see us condemned to Championship football next season?

After this weekend's results, that will mean an 8 point gap to our nearest rials; pretty insurmountable with the games then left, which also include title-chasing Liverpool and Champions League-chasing ManUre

Keeping the faith until the 'Dahboy' sings; but it all hinges on Tuesday's massive game :ayatollah:
Attachments
Brighton v Cardiff.jpg
Brighton v Cardiff.jpg (30.25 KiB) Viewed 1131 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: SEASON DEFINING: BRIGHTON V CARDIFF CITY

Postby billy ronson » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:02 pm

Quite simply ....must win game for City :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
I'm free to be
Whatever I, whatever I choose
And I'll sing the blues if I want
billy ronson

Postby ch1ppy82 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:16 pm

get a win then game on loose then its done sorry to say
ch1ppy82

Postby EastleighBlue » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:17 pm

Didn't we say that about today? This is straw clutching. Even if we were to win, they would still be two points ahead with a game in hand. The season defining moment was in January and the tragic loss of Sala. We don't have a striker at this level and for all the dreadful referee decisions today this is a primary reason why we lost and why we are going down. Will obviously back the team all the way until we are relegated which I predict will be at Fulham. Hope the club back Warnock in the summer and we hit the ground running in the Championship next year.
EastleighBlue

Postby ch1ppy82 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:24 pm

dont mention strikers. esp zohore you get your head bitten off the striker issue should have been resolved in august not january for me not much creativity from midfeild has killed us 95% of season and it looks lile its what may send is down
ch1ppy82

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:10 am

Sven wrote:We're not down yet and still have a genuine chance with games against Brighton, Fulham and Palace to come

But in all reality, Tuesday's game against Brighton is surely 'season defining' and a City loss will surely see us condemned to Championship football next season?

After this weekend's results, that will mean an 8 point gap to our nearest rials; pretty insurmountable with the games then left, which also include title-chasing Liverpool and Champions League-chasing ManUre

Keeping the faith until the 'Dahboy' sings; but it all hinges on Tuesday's massive game :ayatollah:

It's all in the hands of the gods (or refs in our case :banghead: ) I said a couple of weeks ago, that fulham could well decide our fate,but was hoping they would still be in with a mathematical chance,because they will have no pressure on them at all,not good imo,all the pressure is on us in all the remaining games,she's not quite singing (the fat lady) yet,but she's in full rehearsals ;) :ayatollah: :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Return to General Chat