Updated: “ Cardiff / Burnley fans fighting after game “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:14 pm

Updated on Utube:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YQekv26lqmM

https://www.facebook.com/62936072084085 ... 31?sfns=mo

Video clearly shows Burnley fans attacking Cardiff first
Burnley fans waited for Cardiff fans after the game, attacked a few and then got run by Cardiff when more arrived.
Attachments
97B744E2-178D-4126-9A05-336F7DDC63A9.jpeg
97B744E2-178D-4126-9A05-336F7DDC63A9.jpeg (194.6 KiB) Viewed 16411 times
2730FFD7-5929-4B41-9E99-CFB3689BECAE.jpeg
2730FFD7-5929-4B41-9E99-CFB3689BECAE.jpeg (180.43 KiB) Viewed 16413 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ Cardiff / Burnley fans fighting after game “

Postby rhondda 1015 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:20 pm

The link doesn't work for me, but anyone involved in football violence this Century is a remedial of the highest order.
VALLEY LEAFLETS, TONYPANDY,RCT--A RELIABLE DISTRIBUTION SERVICE FOR YOUR LEAFLETS/BUSINESS CARDS/BROCHURES ETC...

SECOND TIME AROUND
RECORD SHOP
TONYPANDY
RCT
CF40 1QD
rhondda 1015

Postby rhblue » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:22 pm

https://youtu.be/YQekv26lqmM That should work

Cardiff right Burnley left I think

Burnley fan got knocked out
Last edited by rhblue on Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rhblue

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:22 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:The link doesn't work for me, but anyone involved in football violence this Century is a remedial of the highest order.

It was working 5mins ago.
BURNLEY thought they could attack a few Cardiff and came unstuck

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby CFS25 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:31 pm

It was going off in the cricket ground car park as well after! Rough little town Burnley but all I saw was there groups of youths giving it the big one!
CFS25

Postby Stringfellow » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:23 pm

Why would Cardiff fans post videos of Cardiff fans fighting on social media. Honestly!!! Went off here and there, burnley were goading and Cardiff reacted.
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow

Postby bluecityblue » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:30 pm

My mate in work (JB but apart from that He's alright) got caught up in a skirmish at Bristol City, now looking at violent disorder and 6-8 months prison. They do not care who started it or who was the aggressor etc, they just want you in jail, if they can charge you they will.
bluecityblue

Postby thomasblue » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:46 pm

Pathetic

All the good work the club has done to clean up the image of the club gets ruined by knobs like this.

They will be the ones moaning about reduced allocations and bubble trips in the future aswell
thomasblue

Postby BarmyArmy1927 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:49 pm

absolutely folded :lol:
BarmyArmy1927

Postby RageJon » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:26 am

Who ever the little prick was that pushed that girl from ours is a f*cking idiot.. hope you got filmed ya Shithouse
Always Know If The Juice Is Worth The Squeeze !

Utrinque Paratus
RageJon

Postby WelshPatriot » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:22 am

thomasblue wrote:Pathetic

All the good work the club has done to clean up the image of the club gets ruined by knobs like this.

They will be the ones moaning about reduced allocations and bubble trips in the future aswell

Cardiff fans goaded, pushed, kicked and then punched and some fight back and you call them knobs.

Thank God they were there because women and kids were on receiving end from a section of Burnley fans.
WelshPatriot

Postby thomasblue » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:29 am

WelshPatriot wrote:

Cardiff fans goaded, pushed, kicked and then punched and some fight back and you call them knobs.

Thank God they were there because women and kids were on receiving end from a section of Burnley fans.

Oh sorry then they are heroes, give them all medal.

Are you seriously trying to say Burnley fans were attacking Women and children ? I very much doubt that, why are there no women or children in the video ?
thomasblue

Postby WelshPatriot » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:47 am

thomasblue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Oh sorry then they are heroes, give them all medal.

Are you seriously trying to say Burnley fans were attacking Women and children ? I very much doubt that, why are there no women or children in the video ?

Did I call them heroes? You think that short clip is all that happened?

I'd also go to Specsavers as there are women and kids in that clip.
WelshPatriot

Re: Updated: “ Cardiff / Burnley fans fighting after game “

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:08 am

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby 1971oldschool » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:46 am

Thomasblue need to open your eyes mate, women and children there also lady on crutches. It's called defending yourself. What would you do in the street if attacked , you would defend yourself. :bluebird: :bluescarf:
1971oldschool

Postby Xcasual » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:07 am

rhondda 1015 wrote:The link doesn't work for me, but anyone involved in football violence this Century is a remedial of the highest order.

Depends on how you look at it ,If you get attacked then you have the right to defend yourself .
Xcasual

Postby goats » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:10 am

Xcasual wrote:

Depends on how you look at it ,If you get attacked then you have the right to defend yourself .

I agree, if they come at you, police do nothing, then you defend your own enough so they back off.
goats

Postby thomasblue » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:17 am

1971oldschool wrote:Thomasblue need to open your eyes mate, women and children there also lady on crutches. It's called defending yourself. What would you do in the street if attacked , you would defend yourself. :bluebird: :bluescarf:

All I can see is a bunch of blokes acting like knobs and the odd women in the background.

The Burnley forum tells a totally different story of Cardiff fans leaving the fire exits of the buses that are used as barriers and jumping Burnley fans walking past, bottles being thrown at them ( I assume they dont have women and children at there games so that's not a issue )

Cardiff fans waiting being violent and abusing home fans outside pubs before the game.

Dont pretend this was all self defence there is always 2 sides to every story, I'm not saying its Cardiff fault but to blame it on them attacking women and children is a bit far fetched
thomasblue

Postby rhondda 1015 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:23 am

Xcasual wrote:

Agree with you, I should have worded it better. Anyone starting trouble at the football these days is a rem...
VALLEY LEAFLETS, TONYPANDY,RCT--A RELIABLE DISTRIBUTION SERVICE FOR YOUR LEAFLETS/BUSINESS CARDS/BROCHURES ETC...

SECOND TIME AROUND
RECORD SHOP
TONYPANDY
RCT
CF40 1QD
rhondda 1015

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:28 am

It’s quite clear to see a woman be knocked out by a man who appears to be on the Cardiff side. If what I’ve read by people on here that Cardiff are on the right. Absolute disgrace of a human being who ever hit that woman, whether he be Burnley or Cardiff. Other than that it just looks like handbags.
Bluebird-in-Jackland

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:31 am

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:It’s quite clear to see a woman be knocked out by a man who appears to be on the Cardiff side. If what I’ve read by people on here that Cardiff are on the right. Absolute disgrace of a human being who ever hit that woman, whether he be Burnley or Cardiff. Other than that it just looks like handbags.

The woman seems to be going for the guy and then gets a whack
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Xcasual » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:33 am

rhondda 1015 wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

Agree with you, I should have worded it better. Anyone starting trouble at the football these days is a rem...

Not worth the jail time mate
Xcasual

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:34 am

thomasblue wrote:
1971oldschool wrote:Thomasblue need to open your eyes mate, women and children there also lady on crutches. It's called defending yourself. What would you do in the street if attacked , you would defend yourself. :bluebird: :bluescarf:

All I can see is a bunch of blokes acting like knobs and the odd women in the background.

The Burnley forum tells a totally different story of Cardiff fans leaving the fire exits of the buses that are used as barriers and jumping Burnley fans walking past, bottles being thrown at them ( I assume they dont have women and children at there games so that's not a issue )

Cardiff fans waiting being violent and abusing home fans outside pubs before the game.

Dont pretend this was all self defence there is always 2 sides to every story, I'm not saying its Cardiff fault but to blame it on them attacking women and children is a bit far fetched

Cardiff busses were cordened off with no access for burnley fans also didn't see anyone anyone using emergency exits ? So you take the word of Burnley fans as to what happened? There was two area's for busses the one i describe was where my coach was the other was outside away end but there was to many police and stewards to count as we left ground
So not sure how city fans jumped out of emergency exits with such a presence... not saying wasnt trouble as was fair few drunk fans but not with story your telling :old:
pembroke allan

Postby JimmyG » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:51 am

Hi lads, a Burnley supporter in peace here. I came onto your forum with the intention of assessing your supporters views of the game yesterday and the officiating standards, however I noticed this thread regarding the trouble.
I witnessed the back end of it where the elderly woman was on the floor and some of your lads were getting back on one coach through the side door where the toilet is.
Looking at the video extracts it was extremely disappointing that this kicked off like it did and possibly some of your lads got out of the coach to join in to defend their own? I did notice yesterday, before and after the game that there were dozens of so called Burnley fans, I would prefer to call them idiots looking for trouble. This has been the first time this season I have seen it around Burnley. There is no place for this and it just a pity there wasn’t an adequate police presence in the area where it happened to possibly prevent it and arrest some of the idiots involved.
I attended the Sunday tea time fixture at your place earlier in the season and stayed over on the Sunday night in your excellent vibrant city. Me and a few other lads from Burnley had an enjoyable evening drinking beer and talking football with some of your supporters. Anyway, I would like to apologise for the behaviour of a few dick heads and wish you lads well for the forthcoming game against Brighton. Get 3 points there and it will be game on again. You have been unlucky with refereeing decisions of late and should have had at least one penalty yesterday. I don’t know what Neil Warnocks plans are beyond the end of the season but I think the guy is a character and great for football. Good luck Bluebirds :bluebird:
JimmyG

Postby Alan_in_China » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:00 am

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:It’s quite clear to see a woman be knocked out by a man who appears to be on the Cardiff side. If what I’ve read by people on here that Cardiff are on the right. Absolute disgrace of a human being who ever hit that woman, whether he be Burnley or Cardiff. Other than that it just looks like handbags.

Woman? It looks like a guy wearing a hat??
Alan_in_China

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:18 am

I’ve said it before. What a bunch of snow flakes we becoming. Always the victims now just like the scousers.

If you start throwing punches at people and get knocked out then tough shit. Whatever gender you are.
Bluebirdforlife77

Postby Xcasual » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:22 am

Alan_in_China wrote:

Woman? It looks like a guy wearing a hat??

Definitely not a woman :lol: it’s a young lad wearing a hat getting involved and unfortunately getting KO But no doubt that lad would’ve done the same to someone else.
Xcasual

Postby ElyBoy1984 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:33 am

The lady knocked out is a fella wearing one of Russian hats with furry ear flaps.
ElyBoy1984

Postby WelshPatriot » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:38 am

Lol it's a bloke and he was giving it large throwing punches in a deer stalker type hat.
WelshPatriot

Postby WelshPatriot » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:40 am

pembroke allan wrote:
thomasblue wrote:

Cardiff busses were cordened off with no access for burnley fans also didn't see anyone anyone using emergency exits ? So you take the word of Burnley fans as to what happened? There was two area's for busses the one i describe was where my coach was the other was outside away end but there was to many police and stewards to count as we left ground
So not sure how city fans jumped out of emergency exits with such a presence... not saying wasnt trouble as was fair few drunk fans but not with story your telling :old:

Allan the guy wasn't there but wants to condemn city fans based on forums of other clubs.
WelshPatriot

Next

Return to General Chat