Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Zahore

Postby ch1ppy82 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:00 pm

dont u get lynched for saying that on here by some ppl
ch1ppy82

Postby Deep Blue FC » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:05 pm

ch1ppy82 wrote:dont u get lynched for saying that on here by some ppl

Yeah me. He was superb today. Feel like I'm losing my marbles seeing everyone rate him so lowly.
Deep Blue FC

Postby Deep Blue FC » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:05 pm

mallo wrote:Useless he could not hit water even if he fell of a ship

You can't even spell his bloody name. Not hard mate.
Deep Blue FC

Postby ch1ppy82 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:08 pm

lol everyone entitled to there opinion hes had one decent game in how long scored one goal in how long yes hes been injured but for our savour striker his games to goals ratio is poor at best
ch1ppy82

Postby mallo » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:11 pm

Spell this go f**k yourself ( Zohore ) is shit sorry spell check on phone my eyes are as bad as his shooting
Mallo

Will Always be blue !
mallo

Postby ch1ppy82 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:14 pm

id rather madine be up top than zohore id rather it be danny ward and bobby tbh zohore is nowhere near good enough hes had one ok game in how long
ch1ppy82

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:38 pm

Agree, he doesn’t even jump to head the ball. Every time it goes up to him it bounces off and we lose possession.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:52 pm

Zohore was excellent yesterday. He battled away and bullied their centre backs at times to win several free kicks. He looked a threat and it’s the best I’ve seen him play for a long time.
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:06 pm

I know some fans will not hear a bad word spoken when it comes to Zohore. His goal stats speak for themselves, they are absolutely dreadful. He may add certain things to the team, but goals are not one of them. I have been waiting for him to come good, and I will probably be saying the same this time next year. I guess he can become an overnight hero if he scores the goals that can give us a miraculous recovery in the next couple of weeks, but personally I won't be holding my breath. Just goes to show how opinions vary, some think he is the real deal while others would prefer to see him on the bench.
Steve Zodiak

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:17 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:I know some fans will not hear a bad word spoken when it comes to Zohore. His goal stats speak for themselves, they are absolutely dreadful. He may add certain things to the team, but goals are not one of them. I have been waiting for him to come good, and I will probably be saying the same this time next year. I guess he can become an overnight hero if he scores the goals that can give us a miraculous recovery in the next couple of weeks, but personally I won't be holding my breath. Just goes to show how opinions vary, some think he is the real deal while others would prefer to see him on the bench.

You've just described niasse as well! so takes your money takes your choice as neither score but then ken doesnt get a run of games so hardly surprising he doesnt score.. niasse as had ages and missed chances i feel ken would have scored from.. will say ken does something niasse doesnt and that is creates chances for others like yesterday, so gor bext seadon choice id fo uou give ken a run of games or get someone new in? Certainly wont want niasse at 55k a week? :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:27 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:I know some fans will not hear a bad word spoken when it comes to Zohore. His goal stats speak for themselves, they are absolutely dreadful. He may add certain things to the team, but goals are not one of them. I have been waiting for him to come good, and I will probably be saying the same this time next year. I guess he can become an overnight hero if he scores the goals that can give us a miraculous recovery in the next couple of weeks, but personally I won't be holding my breath. Just goes to show how opinions vary, some think he is the real deal while others would prefer to see him on the bench.

You've just described niasse as well! so takes your money takes your choice as neither score but then ken doesnt get a run of games so hardly surprising he doesnt score.. niasse as had ages and missed chances i feel ken would have scored from.. will say ken does something niasse doesnt and that is creates chances for others like yesterday, so gor bext seadon choice id fo uou give ken a run of games or get someone new in? Certainly wont want niasse at 55k a week? :laughing6:

If we stay in the PL (doubtful) I think we will need a new striker. The ones here are not good enough for this level. Different proposition in the Championship, and Zohore has shown he can score at that level, even if it was for only a brief few months. Perhaps he can do it again, who knows?
Steve Zodiak

Postby Deep Blue FC » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:02 pm

just gonna leave this here..
Attachments
Zohore v Niasse.png
Zohore v Niasse.png (24.21 KiB) Viewed 2643 times
Deep Blue FC

Postby ch1ppy82 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:40 am

who cares about them stats oh jus going leave this here who cares about that when neither of them look like scoring atm when they aint scoring who the hell carrs what headers they win what duels they win that wont keep us up goals will which neither of them look lile getting sadly
ch1ppy82

Postby Charlie Harper » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:54 am

Zohore has everything in his locker but he just don't get to use it enough. I think it's a mental problem for him and I feel it ain't going to happen ever
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Postby Crayfish » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:25 am

Zohore does not have everything in his locker. He is dreadful in the air and never scores a goal with his head. That would not be a problem if he were a winger but is massive when you are a centre forward contrast Chris Wood yesterday with Zohore. I know who I would want in my team.
Crayfish

Postby ch1ppy82 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:36 am

zohore is nowhere near good enough if we had to persist with a target man up top on his own we would be better off with madine who lest face is a lot more of a presence than zohore and has scored some goals recently
ch1ppy82

Postby ch1ppy82 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:40 am

id rather us had bid for vokes
ch1ppy82

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:45 pm

mallo wrote:Spell this go f**k yourself ( Zohore ) is shit sorry spell check on phone my eyes are as bad as his shooting

How can anyone answer that? :lol:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Bluebina » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:49 pm

mallo wrote:Spell this go f**k yourself ( Zohore ) is shit sorry spell check on phone my eyes are as bad as his shooting

:laughing6: is it UC in the middle ?
Bluebina

Postby casa gil » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:16 pm

ch1ppy82 wrote:zohore is nowhere near good enough if we had to persist with a target man up top on his own we would be better off with madine who lest face is a lot more of a presence than zohore and has scored some goals recently

madine was not more of a presence when ive seen him play
casa gil

Postby casa gil » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:19 pm

Crayfish wrote:Zohore does not have everything in his locker. He is dreadful in the air and never scores a goal with his head. That would not be a problem if he were a winger but is massive when you are a centre forward contrast Chris Wood yesterday with Zohore. I know who I would want in my team.

but would chris wood score with the service zohore got, and would zahore score with the service woods got
casa gil

Postby Deep Blue FC » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:14 pm

casa gil wrote:
Crayfish wrote:Zohore does not have everything in his locker. He is dreadful in the air and never scores a goal with his head. That would not be a problem if he were a winger but is massive when you are a centre forward contrast Chris Wood yesterday with Zohore. I know who I would want in my team.

but would chris wood score with the service zohore got, and would zahore score with the service woods got

Hit the nail on the head mate. Higuain wouldn't score with the service we give Zohore. The service he's getting from Chelsea isn't much better xD
Deep Blue FC

Postby Steve Zodiak » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:32 pm

casa gil wrote:

Looking at Zohore's stats would suggest Zohore would probably not score given the service that Woods gets.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Deep Blue FC » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:44 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
casa gil wrote:

Looking at Zohore's stats would suggest Zohore would probably not score given the service that Woods gets.

How can stats show what sort of service he gets? His shots could be nothing shots, as they often are. The last legit chance I remember Zohore had was his winning goal off the bench when he said "i'm back". I don't recall any other pin point accurate ball to his feet or head since. Just awful service, and he's shooting to try and make something out of nothing. But please, I'd back down if you can explain what stats show what sort of service he gets.
Deep Blue FC

Postby Steve Zodiak » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:05 pm

Deep Blue FC wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
casa gil wrote:

How can stats show what sort of service he gets? His shots could be nothing shots, as they often are. The last legit chance I remember Zohore had was his winning goal off the bench when he said "i'm back". I don't recall any other pin point accurate ball to his feet or head since. Just awful service, and he's shooting to try and make something out of nothing. But please, I'd back down if you can explain what stats show what sort of service he gets.

It is my opinion based on the fact that his average is three goals a year since turning pro. I have my opinion, you have yours. In my opinion (I am not alone looking at this forum and speaking to mates who come to the games with me) I think apart from one brief spell here, he has been disappointing, sometimes very poor. I assume Warnock has felt the same way considering how many times he has been left on the bench in favour of other players. As I say, it is my personal opinion, and because it differs from yours I expect you can add me to the list of people you detest as per you other thread. Fortunately, I accept that other people have different opinions to me, and I certainly don't detest anyone just because they do not agree with me. I suppose it's because I can accept that it is an opinion only, and that I may well be wrong.
Steve Zodiak

Postby llan bluebird » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:06 pm

His size give a false impression. He is not and old fashioned 9, he wants it to feet or down the channel on the deck though, so he can either turn and power past full backs or burn centre halfs. We haven't had a genuine passer in the team since the demise of Whitts so its kick and rush with little accuracy ,thought or guile.

With our 433 we rarely get Camarasa close enough to him either as we are looking for the second ball from the keeper so he is isolated, heaven forbid we try to play it out from the back. I doubt sergio Aguero would score many more.

We sacrifice a midfielder to play 2 wide forwards but Murphy and Hoilett are barely mentioned.How many they scored ?

Next season we need a total overhaul of our midfield. We need to keep the ball and try to play a bit, we currently treat the ball as if its kryptonite and we are the Krypton national team we kick the case of it so hard.
llan bluebird

Postby Deep Blue FC » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:11 pm

llan bluebird wrote:His size give a false impression. He is not and old fashioned 9, he wants it to feet or down the channel on the deck though, so he can either turn and power past full backs or burn centre halfs. We haven't had a genuine passer in the team since the demise of Whitts so its kick and rush with little accuracy ,thought or guile.

With our 433 we rarely get Camarasa close enough to him either as we are looking for the second ball from the keeper so he is isolated, heaven forbid we try to play it out from the back. I doubt sergio Aguero would score many more.

We sacrifice a midfielder to play 2 wide forwards but Murphy and Hoilett are barely mentioned.How many they scored ?

Next season we need a total overhaul of our midfield. We need to keep the ball and try to play a bit, we currently treat the ball as if its kryptonite and we are the Krypton national team we kick the case of it so hard.

Exactly. Zohore's best attribute is his passing and shooting. Either way, I've never stated Niasse is bad, and I have no problem him playing, I just wouldn't start him ahead of Ken. Having said that, best way to fit them in would be

Etheridge

Defence

Arter Camarasa

Murphy Reid Zohore

Niasse

(Zohore on the wing, honestly.)
Deep Blue FC

Return to General Chat