Mozza

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mozza

Postby Wolfpac » Mon May 13, 2019 4:13 pm

I know I've previously wished an injury on him and mocked him but by god he's been one of my fav players latter part of season, back to the Captain we knew.

I know I come across a bit odd, this coming from a guy who wrestled a taxi driver and got stuck in a car with a maniac chasing me, my life isn't simple but I am one of you lot, a Bluebird faithful, yes yes yes :occasion5:
Wolfpac

Mozza

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Mozza

Postby Stevejonesfrom62 » Mon May 13, 2019 4:47 pm

Fairplay to u for admitting u were wrong the lesson to be learnt here is dont forget players families might read this forum and to read such comments made about one of ourown is really hurtful and upsetting to them
Stevejonesfrom62

Postby wez1927 » Mon May 13, 2019 5:00 pm

him and manga work better than bamba and mozza,and manga at right back ,we seem more balanced with pelts manga,mozza and Bennett
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby fred keenor » Mon May 13, 2019 5:58 pm

Certainly we liked far stronger with this combination.
With Bamba out for a while we certainly need 2 back ups going into next season.
fred keenor

Postby dogfound » Tue May 14, 2019 5:19 pm

Wolfpac wrote:I know I've previously wished an injury on him and mocked him but by god he's been one of my fav players latter part of season, back to the Captain we knew.

I know I come across a bit odd, this coming from a guy who wrestled a taxi driver and got stuck in a car with a maniac chasing me, my life isn't simple but I am one of you lot, a Bluebird faithful, yes yes yes :occasion5:

in all fairness there are many that will judge after 5 seconds and stick to it no matter what..
so credit for that.

trouble is changing EVERY 5 seconds is a bit much.
dogfound

Postby Edwards_ccfc16 » Tue May 14, 2019 5:38 pm

I said it before and I will repeat, it’s the mozza and bamba at CB and manga at RB don’t work, I don’t know why, but it don’t, whenever we play manga/bamba or manga/mozza with a natural RB, we defend so much better, but when mangas right back, we just look so unorganised, Morrison had a poor start to the season but has been absolutely incredible since sol has been injuried, which is sad but the truth
Edwards_ccfc16

Postby Dahboy » Wed May 15, 2019 7:03 am

Wolfpac wrote:I know I've previously wished an injury on him and mocked him but by god he's been one of my fav players latter part of season, back to the Captain we knew.

So did I but he keeps proving me wrong. :ayatollah:
Dahboy

Postby davids » Wed May 15, 2019 10:04 am

I think he's done ok but was caught out more often for pace this season but that's to be expected when you take into account the quality he and the rest of the team were up against.

He was immense away at Brighton and let's not forget he was part of a back four that kept a clean sheet at Old Trafford! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I think he will be a bit disappointed with his goal return though having said that we all know how many times he was held down or fouled in the opposition penalty area has been beyond a joke.

If only he could have taken the glorious chances he had against Huddersfield and Fulham away and Liverpool at home we could be looking at another year in the Premier League.

Hopefully he'll be as big a threat in the Championship as he was last time we were there.
davids

Return to General Chat