Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Warnocks staying!!

Tue May 14, 2019 12:52 pm

Sky Sports report 30 minutes ago that Neil Warnocks is staying on for 1 more year. Well, I'm happy about that. He must have had supportive news yesterday. :bluebird:

Re: Warnocks staying!!

Tue May 14, 2019 12:54 pm

mistaflux75 wrote:Sky Sports report 30 minutes ago that Neil Warnocks is staying on for 1 more year. Well, I'm happy about that. He must have had supportive news yesterday. :bluebird:

I really don't get the drama that's been built up around this, simply not needed.

Tue May 14, 2019 1:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
mistaflux75 wrote:Sky Sports report 30 minutes ago that Neil Warnocks is staying on for 1 more year. Well, I'm happy about that. He must have had supportive news yesterday. :bluebird:

I really don't get the drama that's been built up around this, simply not needed.

Drama? WTF you talking about, nothing dramatic about this post. Don't be so dramatic you drama queen you.

Tue May 14, 2019 1:23 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

I agree, warnock had another year on his contract it didn't need playing out like it has been.

Tue May 14, 2019 2:29 pm

Wasn’t his year an option for him and the club not a guaranteed stay hence all the fuss around it?

Tue May 14, 2019 3:03 pm

mistaflux75 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Drama? WTF you talking about, nothing dramatic about this post. Don't be so dramatic you drama queen you.

Congrats on winning most ironic post of the year lol

Tue May 14, 2019 3:10 pm

Don't see any drama here. Just a bit of news that those who support Warnock will be pleased to hear.

Tue May 14, 2019 3:14 pm

mistaflux75 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Now that was dramatic :lol:

I'm not on about your post I'm on about the will he won't he stay drama Warnock built up.

Tue May 14, 2019 4:08 pm

Even though a couple of weeks ago I thought it was time for a change, I'm beginning to warm to the idea of him staying.

Tue May 14, 2019 4:20 pm

To be fair the OP's observations are worth the comment.If he hadn't got the financial support he wanted he'd be gone no doubt about it.The last thing he wants to do is struggle in what seems to be his final year.Exciting times ahead next season methinks. :ayatollah: