Jagielka confirms he’s leaving Everton

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby snoopystorm » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:29 pm

After 12 years service the club haven’t renewed his contract, he confided on Twitter that he’s leaving Everton.

Sol Bamba has liked the tweet, maybe he should have a word with the gaffa and get him in on a free
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
snoopystorm

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Jagielka confirms he’s leaving Everton

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:52 pm

snoopystorm wrote:After 12 years service the club haven’t renewed his contract, he confided on Twitter that he’s leaving Everton.

Sol Bamba has liked the tweet, maybe he should have a word with the gaffa and get him in on a free

I was wondering with Sol out if Warnock might get him on on a 1 year deal
2blue2handle

Postby Deano1 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:18 pm

Would be an excellent signing
Deano1

Postby Bluebina » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:18 pm

snoopystorm wrote:After 12 years service the club haven’t renewed his contract, he confided on Twitter that he’s leaving Everton.

Warnock loves him, he may do, even for extra experience and a positive attitude in the dressing room, although he's not over sentimental, so he would have to add value!
Bluebina

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:27 pm

The average age of our CB'S would be something like 34 if he joined :lol: Would rather we looked for a successor to Manga and Bamba long term like Scott McKenna from Scotland who's 22.
Bluebird Warrior

Postby Sven » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:02 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

I was wondering with Sol out if Warnock might get him on on a 1 year deal

The've worked together before and know each other well :thumbup:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby jimmy_rat » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:22 pm

He'll end up at Celtic. Easy league to see your career out at.
jimmy_rat

Postby bluebird7291 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:37 pm

How old is he now? Hes about 73 ain't he?
bluebird7291

Postby Llan_Blue » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:00 pm

Would be an absolutely terrible signing.

I remember people on this board laughing when Villa signed John Terry because he was old and washed up. Now some of you want to sign an older player who is nowhere near as good as Terry.

It seems your all craving for a big name signing now we’ve got a little bit of money. They don’t work they never have done.

We need to sign good young hungry proven players like we have in the last two seasons instead of pissing money down the drain on Jagielka.
Llan_Blue

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:46 am

Llan_Blue wrote:Would be an absolutely terrible signing.

I remember people on this board laughing when Villa signed John Terry because he was old and washed up. Now some of you want to sign an older player who is nowhere near as good as Terry.

It seems your all craving for a big name signing now we’ve got a little bit of money. They don’t work they never have done.

We need to sign good young hungry proven players like we have in the last two seasons instead of pissing money down the drain on Jagielka.

all? 1 person said it would be a excellent signing and that's about it :lol: don't be so dramatic.

I wouldn't class him as a big name either, wouldn't be on anywhere near the money Terry was on at Villa.
2blue2handle

Return to General Chat