wez1927

Re: Tommy Robinson

Postby Jimmykingz » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:18 am

Here we go again. Waiting for Nukes justifying this
b*stard
Jimmykingz

Postby rumpo kid » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:43 am

No-one need justify anything.. as Wez says, mouth off, get whacked, tough shit.
rumpo kid

Postby worcester_ccfc » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:00 pm

wez1927 wrote:chat shit, get banged ,well done tommy :lol:

There it is for all to see.

Tommy Robinson's supporters will encourage violence.

The man is a disgrace and will be back in prison at some point in the future, thankfully.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby WelshPatriot » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:06 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:

The man is a disgrace and will be back in prison at some point in the future, thankfully.

We've all got limits, you and I don't know what was said to Tommy.

What I can see is a guy on 2 occasions turning and shouting something to him, Tommy then says who said that.

I see the guy then go against the direction of flow changing direction to go towards Tommy.

Now given Tommy gets death threats every day and had been subject to a number of physical attacks I dont blame him for taking defensive action and putting the guy down.

I'd also say what's your personal limit? What if the guy called him a paedophile? Shouted obscenities about his kids? Would you not take action as the guy makes a beeline for you?
WelshPatriot

Postby RV Casual » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:31 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

We've all got limits, you and I don't know what was said to Tommy.

What I can see is a guy on 2 occasions turning and shouting something to him, Tommy then says who said that.

I see the guy then go against the direction of flow changing direction to go towards Tommy.

Now given Tommy gets death threats every day and had been subject to a number of physical attacks I dont blame him for taking defensive action and putting the guy down.

I'd also say what's your personal limit? What if the guy called him a paedophile? Shouted obscenities about his kids? Would you not take action as the guy makes a beeline for you?

Stop talking sense mate.
RV Casual

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:34 pm

Come on everyone, it was ONLY a cowardly punch to the back of someone's head. It's not like he threw milk on his shirt. That'd practically be a war crime.
I bet that Corbyn and khan got skin transplants and staged it in a secret government lair to try and discredit Saint Tommy.
CCFCJosh75

Postby WelshPatriot » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:42 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Come on everyone, it was ONLY a cowardly punch to the back of someone's head. It's not like he threw milk on his shirt. That'd practically be a war crime.
I bet that Corbyn and khan got skin transplants and staged it in a secret government lair to try and discredit Saint Tommy.

The guys facing him and is side on it's not a punch to the back of the head.
How many times must we tell you to stop making things up??

As for milkshakes they were unprovoked....this was provoked ...clear difference lefty boy.
WelshPatriot

Postby RV Casual » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:43 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Come on everyone, it was ONLY a cowardly punch to the back of someone's head. It's not like he threw milk on his shirt. That'd practically be a war crime.

Provoked/unprovoked. Look up the meaning.

The fact you have tried to compare that and the milkshake incidents is quite shocking tbh especialy the incident with the OAP.
RV Casual

Postby WelshPatriot » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:53 pm

WelshPatriot

Postby Jock » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:39 pm

You’re an idiot.
Jock

Postby rumpo kid » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:51 pm

You appear to be suffering from an incurable episode of the Mitty’s Josh..
rumpo kid

Postby dogfound » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:02 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:

this idea that people can go about shouting the odds disrespecting and abusing others with no consequence is new...
not really sure where you or anyone else gets it from tbh.
dogfound

Postby wez1927 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:36 pm

dogfound wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

this idea that people can go about shouting the odds disrespecting and abusing others with no consequence is new...

exactly ,Worcester must be whiter than white
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby WelshPatriot » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:40 pm

wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

exactly ,Worcester must be whiter than white

I don't get it. My father brought me up to be respectful of others etc but if they overstep the line you put them in their place and at times that may need to be physically.

None of us right,left,centre are hear to be verbally abused and threatened by anyone. The guy overstepped the line I refer to above and got taught a lesson.

I don't think he'll feel the need to shout obscenities at a man out with his wife again.
WelshPatriot

Postby CCFCJosh75 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:44 pm

Just to reply to a fair few people at once:
To the ones who don't understand sarcasm, it was sarcasm

Definition of provoked:
stimulate or give rise to (a reaction or emotion, typically a strong or unwelcome one) in someone.

So everyone defending him because he was provoked would have to, by your own logic, be fine with themselves being punched in the face every time they criticise a player or politician.
CCFCJosh75

Postby RV Casual » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:55 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Just to reply to a fair few people at once:

Definition of provoked:
stimulate or give rise to (a reaction or emotion, typically a strong or unwelcome one) in someone.

So everyone defending him because he was provoked would have to, by your own logic, be fine with themselves being punched in the face every time they criticise a player or politician.

Critisize lol, that's very polite, so what you're saying is this guy said something like..

Hi Tommy, I hope you don't mind me bothering you and you're good lady but I'm not being funny mate but I don't agree with you're views one bit, but have a lovely evening all the same.

Or more like, oi Tommy you Nazi prick, f**k off eh, you c**t blah blah yeah you blah blah like that 'lovely' lady and her friends with that trump supporter the other day.

And in answer to you're question absolutely, lets say for arguments sake in the heat of the moment I called an opposition player or fan or politician or anybody for that matter an *expletive* or worse I wouldn't cry if I got a smack in the mouth or the same back.

Have a day off mate.
RV Casual

Postby WelshPatriot » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:22 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Just to reply to a fair few people at once:

Definition of provoked:

As another poster said, if I've verbally abused someone, and worse if he's with his wife then yes I'd probably expect a slap in the chops.

In what world do you live where you think verbally abusing people is acceptable?
WelshPatriot

Postby llan bluebird » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:21 pm

"I was on my own with my wife" :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Tommy can we have a photo, Tommy, Tommy"

If one of his mates had a go they would have got mullered.

Now, on the other hand, this idea that i can say anything I like without consequence cos i know my rights generation need an awakening. You need to be streetwise. You may get away with that shit on a Trafalgar square protest, but an away day England game is naivety of the highest order.

Very interesting if the law get involved, because that was an attack
llan bluebird

Postby tcblue » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:08 pm

Cowardly scum punch from behind. The man is anti-Welsh vermin
tcblue

Postby wez1927 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:15 pm

tcblue wrote:

Cowardly scum punch from behind. The man is anti-Welsh vermin

:lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby dogfound » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:56 am

next game you go too try walking a few yards infront of a few opposition fans, and keep turning around to disrespect abuse and generally mouth off to them...
I doubt even you are daft enough to do this...
but should you, let us know what the dental bill was....its asking for it and only really stupid people are pretending its reasonable and should be acceptable to the person being abused....
dogfound

Postby WelshPatriot » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:23 am

llan bluebird wrote:"I was on my own with my wife" :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Tommy can we have a photo, Tommy, Tommy"

If one of his mates had a go they would have got mullered.

Now, on the other hand, this idea that i can say anything I like without consequence cos i know my rights generation need an awakening. You need to be streetwise. You may get away with that shit on a Trafalgar square protest, but an away day England game is naivety of the highest order.

Very interesting if the law get involved, because that was an attack

UK police have already said it's not on their patch so can't do anything and Portuguese police had 15000 idiots to deal with on the day.
WelshPatriot

Postby llan bluebird » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:28 am

Whatever way you look at this, that is uncomfortable viewing.

With his wife or not, he is not in any danger what so ever. Just look at the awe inspired groupies following him. Just showboating to the groupies that he still has it.

That was a bully who knew he had the numbers. He wouldn't have done that in any other circumstance. I am over 50 so have seen this countless times at football, with poor buggers being in the wrong place at the wrong time, you have to instinctively work out the severity of your situation and adapt accordingly.

The victim because that is what he is, didn't have to provoke that situation. I find Robinson abhorrent, but that doesn't give me the right to abuse him, even if he is on the stump trying for office. There is no way in a million years I would do that at an England football match surrounded by mob mentality mindless idiots. However, that doesn't give him the right to assault anyone.

If you believe in his politics, fine. But he is no hero in this situation.
llan bluebird

Postby WelshPatriot » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:45 am

llan bluebird wrote:Whatever way you look at this, that is uncomfortable viewing.

With his wife or not, he is not in any danger what so ever. Just look at the awe inspired groupies following him. Just showboating to the groupies that he still has it.

That was a bully who knew he had the numbers. He wouldn't have done that in any other circumstance. I am over 50 so have seen this countless times at football, with poor buggers being in the wrong place at the wrong time, you have to instinctively work out the severity of your situation and adapt accordingly.

The victim because that is what he is, didn't have to provoke that situation. I find Robinson abhorrent, but that doesn't give me the right to abuse him, even if he is on the stump trying for office. There is no way in a million years I would do that at an England football match surrounded by mob mentality mindless idiots. However, that doesn't give him the right to assault anyone.

Nobody's calling him a hero.

But I don't see the guy he hit as a victim. Or being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

He put himself there, he confronted him and was warned twice to go away.

Like I said earlier what world do people live in where it's acceptable to verbally abuse someone??

Victim my arse.
WelshPatriot

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:53 am

llan bluebird wrote:Whatever way you look at this, that is uncomfortable viewing.

Well said,and to add this guy has a platform that influences people just like any other politician/celeb.You've got to expect you'll get this when your in his shoes.The kind of abuse he got is wrong but it is no different to what all politicians get as well as most high profile people in other walks of life.That youtube vid was also pathetic,he's done himself no favours here.
Sneggyblubird

Postby llan bluebird » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:59 am

He gets verbally abused everyday, his opinions and willingness to voice them dictates that.

He assessed the situation, knew he was on super safe ground and like any bully took the opportunity.

I totally accept that there are "rules" and norms at football matches and similar events however wrong they appear to be. You have to assess the situation and acting all Billy big bollocks to Tommy Robinson at an England football match was incredibly naive and stupid.

I just wonder if that England fan was Anthony Joshua he would have taken the verbal abuse so physical ?
llan bluebird

Postby rumpo kid » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:05 am

The difference in this case, and in football parlance, is that this guy wasnt a poor bugger. From the film, he went looking for it, and must have been aware of the possible outcomes. If he was'nt, then he's a bit dim.
rumpo kid

Postby WelshPatriot » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:10 am

llan bluebird wrote:He gets verbally abused everyday, his opinions and willingness to voice them dictates that.

He assessed the situation, knew he was on super safe ground and like any bully took the opportunity.

I totally accept that there are "rules" and norms at football matches and similar events however wrong they appear to be. You have to assess the situation and acting all Billy big bollocks to Tommy Robinson at an England football match was incredibly naive and stupid.

I just wonder if that England fan was Anthony Joshua he would have taken the verbal abuse so physical ?

I notice not once you condone the guy confronting him. That's ok it's Tommy Robinson he's fair game for abuse.

What would be your opinion if Tommy Robinson was the one giving the verbal and the guy hit him.

I've a feeling you'd laud him as a hero for decking Tommy Robinson.
WelshPatriot

Next

Return to General Chat