Gareth Bale... do yourself and Wales a favour and

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby grange_end1927 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:13 am

Gareth Bale... do yourself and Wales a favour and leave Madrid, go and get regular football. 3 years ago you’d have buried that chance! Also Ampadu need to play regular.
grange_end1927

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Gareth Bale... do yourself and Wales a favour and

Postby jimmy_rat » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:38 am

We're definitely a team in transition. Bale isn't lost to us yet, but he needs to get away from Spain!

Not just Ampadu, all these youngsters need to be playing regular football too and hopefully at the highest level.

Smith could turn in to a very good player in my opinion (Wouldn't mind him with us) Let's hope Dan James is a regular next year too!

Also what's happened to Woodburn?
jimmy_rat

Postby JulesK » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:45 am

Really need these big clubs to either play them or loan them out!

Ps. Bale hasn't helped himself if news reports are anything to go by with totally wrong attitude but think everyone involved , player , manager,cult and agents need to sort this, I blame Cloughie for all this mega wages :old:
Last edited by JulesK on Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK

Postby jimmy_rat » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:48 am

JulesK wrote:Really need these big clubs to either play them or loan them out!

Exactly. And if they're looking for a championship club...
jimmy_rat

Postby JulesK » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:48 am

jimmy_rat wrote:

Exactly. And if they're looking for a championship club...

Hmmm now who could that be........ :clap:
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK

Postby BobbyBlue » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:52 am

The problem we got is no one in their right mind is going to pay his wages, he is going nowhere he will go stale and that will affect his performance for his country. I would suggest dropping him and playing 2 young wingers with a striker up top.
BobbyBlue

Postby Logie » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:32 am

We need Bale wide, not up front or in the middle. He dont really have the technical ability to play that role. Hes best running with or onto balls cutting inside and shooting like that
Logie

Postby City in Cwmbran » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:32 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:The problem we got is no one in their right mind is going to pay his wages, he is going nowhere he will go stale and that will affect his performance for his country. I would suggest dropping him and playing 2 young wingers with a striker up top.

There is a way.

Let's say he is on £350k per week at Madrid and has 2 years left. Over 2 years, that would mean Madrid paying him
£36,400,000...................can't believe that !!!!

So they pay off say 1 year's salary......£18,200,000

Which allows him to sign for PSG on a s alary of £175,000 per week.

Simples.

WHY HE WOULD SULK AND WALK ABOUT IN A WALES SHIRT IS BEYOND ME. WITH HIS BANK BALANCE, HE SHOULD BE SMILING AND GIGGLING EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY!
City in Cwmbran

Postby bluesince62 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:36 pm

City in Cwmbran wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:The problem we got is no one in their right mind is going to pay his wages, he is going nowhere he will go stale and that will affect his performance for his country. I would suggest dropping him and playing 2 young wingers with a striker up top.

There is a way.

Let's say he is on £350k per week at Madrid and has 2 years left. Over 2 years, that would mean Madrid paying him
£36,400,000...................can't believe that !!!!

So they pay off say 1 year's salary......£18,200,000

Which allows him to sign for PSG on a s alary of £175,000 per week.

Simples.

WHY HE WOULD SULK AND WALK ABOUT IN A WALES SHIRT IS BEYOND ME. WITH HIS BANK BALANCE, HE SHOULD BE SMILING AND GIGGLING EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY!

The figure he would earn with his current contract, would be around the £41m mark :shock: and doesn't he have three years left,not two,just quoting from press reports with them figures,and contract length.if true the I cannot see him accepting 1 yrs pay as a buy out? Why would anyone in today's age,yes he is wealthy enough already, but they gave him a long contract,so will have to cough up. Simple, as you say. :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby ThomasC » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:49 pm

Ps. Bale hasn't helped himself if news reports are anything to go by with totally wrong attitude but think everyone involved , player , manager,cult and agents need to sort this, I blame Cloughie for all this mega wages :old:

It's a poker game. Madrid have to show their cards before Bale shows his. They will concede into loaning him out I'm sure. A permanent transfer seems out of the question unless one of the big clubs panic buys late in the TW
ThomasC

Return to General Chat