' MEHMET DALMAN OFF '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' MEHMET DALMAN OFF '

Postby Daya » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:29 pm

Fall out with the big Chief Vincent over Sala price agreed and then no insurance in place no doubt.

Famous for his comment when employing OGS

“ I feel like the cat who has got the cream”

That cream turned very sour. Doubt you will notice him gone to be honest.
Chuckles is a newbie fan who jumped on the glory bandwagon
Daya

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby dogfound » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:49 pm

Daya wrote:Fall out with the big Chief Vincent over Sala price agreed and then no insurance in place no doubt.

off topic question...…
was looking at average attendances and noticed West Hams lowest was in 92/93.
was a promotion season for you lot all be it after a relegation.. was there a particular reason, or was it just one of those things .?
dogfound

Postby Tomshort1927 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:58 pm

I think you have to look at more recent times to see how well our club has been run whilst Dalman has been at the centre to that. Warnock has been all over the country and still states Dalman as the best chairman he’s worked under. We’re lucky to have him and we’ll realise once he’s gone how lucky we were to have him.
Tomshort1927

Postby Daya » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:24 pm

dogfound wrote:
Daya wrote:Fall out with the big Chief Vincent over Sala price agreed and then no insurance in place no doubt.

off topic question...…
was looking at average attendances and noticed West Hams lowest was in 92/93.
was a promotion season for you lot all be it after a relegation.. was there a particular reason, or was it just one of those things .?

Bond scheme - was a shambles.
Chuckles is a newbie fan who jumped on the glory bandwagon
Daya

Postby piledriver64 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:16 am

He's done an excellent job despite what some others have said.

He may have lent us money and charged interest but that certainly isn't uncommon. At least he's been open about it and not hidden behind some spurious company like some previous chairmen :roll: :lol:
piledriver64

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:23 am

I've always felt Dalman wanted his own club, I thought at one stage Tan was reducing the debt to hand over to him at a knock down price but promotion got in the way.

Shame as he at least brought stability but everyone is replaceable.
2blue2handle

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
trotskie wrote:How wealthy is he?

I know he lent Cardiff City a few million, but I believe he has had it back with interest.

I believe the same, Dalman is only interested in his own pocket. The media have made him out to be such a wonderful person but what exactly has he done? I personally will be glad to see him gone..
Cardiffcitymad

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:40 pm

piledriver64 wrote:He's done an excellent job despite what some others have said.

He may have lent us money and charged interest but that certainly isn't uncommon. At least he's been open about it and not hidden behind some spurious company like some previous chairmen :roll: :lol:

I strongly disagree with that statement, he changed his legal name and if you check companies house he is registered as living in Monaco :?: (Tax evasion maybe) also he has dissolved many companies.
Cardiffcitymad

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:42 pm

Tomshort1927 wrote:I think you have to look at more recent times to see how well our club has been run whilst Dalman has been at the centre to that. Warnock has been all over the country and still states Dalman as the best chairman he’s worked under. We’re lucky to have him and we’ll realise once he’s gone how lucky we were to have him.

Dalman is a Manchester United fan, he was the guiding light behind the disastrous solskjaer era!! :oops:
Cardiffcitymad

Postby Tomshort1927 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:16 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Tomshort1927 wrote:I think you have to look at more recent times to see how well our club has been run whilst Dalman has been at the centre to that. Warnock has been all over the country and still states Dalman as the best chairman he’s worked under. We’re lucky to have him and we’ll realise once he’s gone how lucky we were to have him.

Dalman is a Manchester United fan, he was the guiding light behind the disastrous solskjaer era!! :oops:

Being a Manchester United fan doesn’t really mean anything? The club has collectively moved on from those times and have learnt mistakes from that era including Dalman. We’re currently being well run and him leaving will be a step backwards for our club this moment in time.
Tomshort1927

Postby paulh_85 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:08 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:He's done an excellent job despite what some others have said.

I strongly disagree with that statement, he changed his legal name and if you check companies house he is registered as living in Monaco :?: (Tax evasion maybe) also he has dissolved many companies.

are you confusion evasion with avoidance>?
paulh_85

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:21 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

Whilst undoubtedly one word is more appropriate in context of what is written avoid means avoid doing something like paying tax! and evasion also means to evade doing something like uk tax laws maybe? Living in Monaco can mean he's doing it to avoid paying UK tax or could be evading UK tax laws?
Eg Tom Jones lives in USA but cannot live in UK for more than set Time otherwise he comes under UK tax laws? both words can mean same ? Was bored so just thought I would put in 2 peneth worth in :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby paulh_85 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:54 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

Whilst undoubtedly one word is more appropriate in context of what is written avoid means avoid doing something like paying tax! and evasion also means to evade doing something like uk tax laws maybe? Living in Monaco can mean he's doing it to avoid paying UK tax or could be evading UK tax laws?
Eg Tom Jones lives in USA but cannot live in UK for more than set Time otherwise he comes under UK tax laws? both words can mean same ? Was bored so just thought I would put in 2 peneth worth in :laughing6:

and then one is illegal and one isnt :thumbright:
paulh_85

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:07 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

Yes true but not talking legality are we? Just interpretation of word :clap:
pembroke allan

Postby dogfound » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:03 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

uh
the whole point of his post was that someone had used the word evasion { which is illegal } regarding Dalman.
dogfound

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:05 am

pembroke allan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

Thank you :thumbup:
Cardiffcitymad

Previous

Return to General Chat