Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

O/T - Abu Dhabi

Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:16 pm

Has anyone been and if so have any recommendations.

Thinking of going for a few days and also watch the Grand Prix at the end of November

Also has anyone booked Formula 1 tickets for races abroad and if so who do you use ?

Re: O/T - Abu Dhabi

Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:15 pm

I do know that people in Saudi Arabia dont like The Flintstones - but the people of Abu Dhabi do! :)

Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:58 am

Abu Dhabi is good. Dubai is close and has some amazing hotels. I highly recommend the Atlantis.

Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:30 am

Dobbin wrote:Has anyone been and if so have any recommendations.

Thinking of going for a few days and also watch the Grand Prix at the end of November

Also has anyone booked Formula 1 tickets for races abroad and if so who do you use ?

Hi; I live out here.

For F1 tickets go to this link...it's the cheapest. Drop me a PM and I will give you some information etc...
https://www.yasmarinacircuit.com/en/for ... adgp-2019/

Great place to visit and a lot cheaper than Dubai ( which is only an hour away )

Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:50 am

jayb wrote:
Dobbin wrote:Has anyone been and if so have any recommendations.

Hi; I live out here.

For F1 tickets go to this link...it's the cheapest. Drop me a PM and I will give you some information etc...
https://www.yasmarinacircuit.com/en/for ... adgp-2019/

Great place to visit and a lot cheaper than Dubai ( which is only an hour away )

Thanks - PM Sent :thumbup:

Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:52 pm

Abu Dhabi is miles better than Dubai. Loads to do there. If your into cars they also have the Ferrari museum/ park.

Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:02 am

Aberbeeg Blues wrote:Abu Dhabi is miles better than Dubai. Loads to do there. If your into cars they also have the Ferrari museum/ park.

I was going to say this, yes some brilliant cars there and really fast Orlando standard rides :thumbup:

Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:15 am

I thought we were signing the ex Arsenal player for a second.